Pages:
Author

Topic: ** Sports Predictions - Free - (Wins:6/Loss:1) - New Start ** - page 3. (Read 2071 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I am starting again, was blamed for no transparency and deleting my posts with Self Moderated thread. Hope, I will fulfill your request with this thread. 3 Tips per Day - No Requests, No Premium. Only free tips.

Statistics
Winnings - 0
Losses - 0

Predictions with URL of the Post -
None right now

Hmm, I think that you do not need to reset your stats. Its better to continue your previous stats and revise it if there is a lost prediction but claimed as a win prediction. Just my opinion, and the ball is on your hand Smiley

Edit : I'll try those your two picks in this new thread with a small amount in a parlay bet. 

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Tip #1 -
Event : Toronto (M Estrada) @ Detroit (J Verlander)
Start Time : 05/07/2015 at 22:38
Competition : MLB 2015
Bet Type : Moneyline (Listed)
Your Selection : Detroit @ 2.04
My Prediction is that Detroit will win, Bet on Detroit: Detroit @ 2.04

Tip #2 -
Event : Seattle @ Atlanta
Start Time : 06/07/2015 00:30
Competition : WNBA 2015
Bet Type : Moneyline
Your Selection : Atlanta @ 1.23
My Prediction is that Atlanta will win, Bet on Atlanta: Atlanta @ 1.23

Tip #3 -
Event : Reid v Haviland
Start Time : 07/05/2015 21:15
Competition : Winnetka Challenger 2015
Bet Type : Match Odds
Your Selection : Matt Reid @ 1.21
My Prediction is that Matt Reid will win, Bet on Matt Reid: Matt Reid @ 1.21

Good, but I think you never need a new thread for doing that, you could have even proved that with your previous thread. Smiley
Was just a suggestion, anyways wish you good luck for your future bets.
Thank you, The problem was my thread was self-moderated. While i joined this community, I thought doing that so would help me update my thread with regular bets. Now, I made a non-self moderated thread. Thank you for your wishes.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Good, but I think you never need a new thread for doing that, you could have even proved that with your previous thread. Smiley
Was just a suggestion, anyways wish you good luck for your future bets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am starting again, was blamed for no transparency and deleting my posts with Self Moderated thread. Hope, I will fulfill your request with this thread. 3 Tips per Day - No Requests, Only free tips.

Statistics
Winnings - 6
Losses - 1

Purchase premium EPL and other soccer league tips at 0.01BTC
Pages:
Jump to: