Pages:
Author

Topic: Sportsbet.io and Southampton! Cool move ! - page 2. (Read 152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 54
I do think this might have been a big move , since sportsbet.io just paid a huge sum to have been advertised on the billboards and at the same time they did get a huge deal with Southampton.
This is a great news. Advert on the billboards inside one of the famous league is a huge step. Many people who are not interested in cryptocurrency have a chance to learn it.

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theathletic.com/2517118/2021/04/26/hodl-english-footballs-hidden-links-to-bitcoin-gambling/%3famp

While watching their team on TV during lockdown, fans of Southampton and Arsenal may have noticed a peculiar word on the billboards around the pitch alongside the adverts for airlines and sportswear brands.

“HODL!” forms part of the advertising for Sportsbet.io, a company that this month signed a record-breaking deal with Southampton, paying £7.5 million a year for their logo to feature on the club’s shirts.

The online gambling firm that pays for these adverts accepts payment in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, something no UK-based bookmakers tend to do because the gambling regulator says it carries significant risks of money laundering and illegal activity.

I do think this might have been a big move , since sportsbet.io just paid a huge sum to have been advertised on the billboards and at the same time they did get a huge deal with Southampton.

Plus they are the main club partner !! Not some small logo on the sides or the back here have a look !

I do think this is a very great deal for any gambling Company to have achieved this much. Not only that the players are going to get exclusive content and also limited time deals which I do think is really cool!!! Things like free bets , free jersey it's just going to make this advertising campaign every bit of a success.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Now the article states 'english football hidden links to gambling' but not so hidden anymore is it ?? I do think this is a good move to boost the site's popularity and at the same time to give players of Sportsbet.io amazing deals and opportunities to play forth!
Pages:
Jump to: