Pages:
Author

Topic: sportsbet.io is a scammers? - page 2. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 09:51:33 AM
I have bad experience with this bookie. A 5 days ago I ordered withdrawal 0,2459 BTC. But my order was rejected and I was asked to send documents and proof of address to [email protected]. I sent all of documents in within one hour since it was asked but did not any answer from thier support until now.

I tried to talk with support via live chat at site, but without success - I was told to wait answer from [email protected]. At the moment I can not withdraw money either get any answer from support.

Anyone had the same problem with this scammers? Any suggestions?
Yes one doubt they are scammer.they proceed withdrawal to those whos account in loss . If u are in pure profit so they start drama in the name of documents and etc. Actually bitcoins related brokers are scammer if they found user account in pure profits .if users acc in lost they proceed withdrawal immediately.
In fact my account is non profitable, I lost money and just want back rest of money.
Activity: 18
November 30, 2017, 08:42:28 AM
I have bad experience with this bookie. A 5 days ago I ordered withdrawal 0,2459 BTC. But my order was rejected and I was asked to send documents and proof of address to [email protected]. I sent all of documents in within one hour since it was asked but did not any answer from thier support until now.

I tried to talk with support via live chat at site, but without success - I was told to wait answer from [email protected]. At the moment I can not withdraw money either get any answer from support.

Yes one doubt they are scammer.they proceed withdrawal to those whos account in loss . If u are in pure profit so they start drama in the name of documents and etc. Actually bitcoins related brokers are scammer if they found user account in pure profits .if users acc in lost they proceed withdrawal immediately.
Activity: 5
November 30, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: