Author

Topic: 🚀 Sportsbet.io - Proud partner of Southampton FC 🚀 - page 734. (Read 390898 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 4
Ok, tell me about one thing.
Why did you give red trust to @cola91. Why are you defend sportsbet so zealously?

I've used sportsbet.io and I've blocked more than 2 times  every year. Why must I spend my time to e-mail "secutity team" and wait for 1-3 days? I don't like their free spins as gesture of a good will after.
Ok, honestly, they unblocked my account every my appeal without problem(I use one verified account about 3 years). But am I sure that they don't block my accafter next deposit ? - Of course, no.  Should clarify that I've used dynamic modem IP with only one device(my laptop).

So as I said above, it is a good bookie but not with an ideal reputation.
Don't be like house dogs and give people a chance to defend their position (maybe they're unclear or maybe not).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Hello Steve/Sportsbet,

P.S. Perhaps not necessary to defend myself, but I would still like to state that I am a long time poster on here and am not some third-world-country scammer who opens a new account here just to complain. I live in Germany and am a reasonable and conversational person.

LMAO dude, you live in germany, forget your history ?

Yeah, his argument he is living in Germany was kinda "strange" but your reply is not better, even worse actually... so what does Germanys history have to do with sports betting at sportsbet.io?!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1571
'Bitcoins are like gold bars with wings' - T.W.
I had an issue with promo bets which was resolved minutes after I reported it.

I guess I'm just giving out positive feedback, I also withdrew some funds without any issues.
Activity: 866
Merit: 151
Hello Steve/Sportsbet,

P.S. Perhaps not necessary to defend myself, but I would still like to state that I am a long time poster on here and am not some third-world-country scammer who opens a new account here just to complain. I live in Germany and am a reasonable and conversational person.

LMAO dude, you live in germany, forget your history ?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Alright, this thread has been littered by some garbage post from someone who can't accept the fact that he violated rules stipulated by Sportsbet.io. I'm getting tired of reading these same posts over and over again. I'll be ignoring this guy now. 

And you, yes, you know who you are. Don't do things that you will regret in the long run. Bet responsibly  and man up with your actions.  Angry
I agree with your here; to the point that it's starting to disrupt important/helpful messages that would otherwise be conveyed in the thread.

It's becoming borderline spam at this point and I may start Reporting them to Moderators; even though I'm not much of a fan of doing this.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Alright, this thread has been littered by some garbage post from someone who can't accept the fact that he violated rules stipulated by Sportsbet.io. I'm getting tired of reading these same posts over and over again. I'll be ignoring this guy now. 

And you, yes, you know who you are. Don't do things that you will regret in the long run. Bet responsibly  and man up with your actions.  Angry
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi,

Can Steve provide a help for third-world-countries too? I have problem, by some mistake your company took my money, I want to think that is maybe mistake, but if you do not want to correct that I need to start thinking that is not mistake and you took money by intention to make more profit.
Need help and explanation, that is huge money for me.
They already explained it though, you broke a specific rule if they explained it even further others who could possibly abuse the site use that as an advantage to avoid getting lcoked. They could've taken your deposits if their intent was to profit.

Imulti-accounting is not allowed at Sportsbet, so that sounds like the problem.  If you are serious about getting your moneys back, you should try acting more professionally.
Sportsbet have so much money so I dont think they are stealing from you to make profit
They already gave back his deposits it's just that his winnings weren't included since he broke two things on their terms and conditions.

Really? They do not want to explain because of others? They cannot explain their decision in emails? They cannot explain and give some evidence, like that they track my IP or something? How they connect me with that account? Did I had some similar bets, same activity, same surname idk...  If they have some suspicion  they need to have arguments and evidences before they disable my account and took money. They just asked me did I have another account, I told that I do not have and next email was that my account is connected with some account "ilijash" and they disabled my account and all my winnings are gone. How  I can know that person really exist? That name is nothing for me and can be their fiction.
Hi,

Can Steve provide a help for third-world-countries too? I have problem, by some mistake your company took my money, I want to think that is maybe mistake, but if you do not want to correct that I need to start thinking that is not mistake and you took money by intention to make more profit.

Imulti-accounting is not allowed at Sportsbet, so that sounds like the problem.  If you are serious about getting your moneys back, you should try acting more professionally.
Sportsbet have so much money so I dont think they are stealing from you to make profit

I know that is not allowed and I am not broke that rule or any other. I am not professional here? Am I or they do not want to show why and how made concluison that I had multi account? Just want justice, how abut you,imagine they just disable your account and tell you that you abuse system with multi accounting, you will be good with that? Do not ask for some evidence? I never used any other account and I am really frustrated with this situation. Before you try to defend them just realize that I am lost more than 15k eur in a second. I had most common bets on my account. One of the last ones was handicap on Club Brugge vs R. Madrid..
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Hi,

Need help and explanation, that is huge money for me.
They already explained it though, you broke a specific rule if they explained it even further others who could possibly abuse the site use that as an advantage to avoid getting lcoked. They could've taken your deposits if their intent was to profit.

Imulti-accounting is not allowed at Sportsbet, so that sounds like the problem.  If you are serious about getting your moneys back, you should try acting more professionally.
They already gave back his deposits it's just that his winnings weren't included since he broke two things on their terms and conditions.
Activity: 183
Merit: 13
Cola91, chill out man! I never said I was referring to you!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186
Can you believe it guys I have won a ticket ? hahaha so : I placed a bet on Piatek scores on Milan - Lecce and he even wasn't on the pitch until minute 66 and I was very frustrated of this as for me was a loosing ticket since start. Anyway , min 66 comes , Piatek enters the game and in min 75 he scores and I go crazy ...my girl was so mad because I screamed so hard but yea , what a crazy game Smiley).

Regarding the third-country situation , I would advice you to be extra careful with your funds as Sportsbet is not responsible for this kind of situations ...
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
Hi,

Imulti-accounting is not allowed at Sportsbet, so that sounds like the problem.  If you are serious about getting your moneys back, you should try acting more professionally.
Hello Steve/Sportsbet,

Since 14 days ago I have a problem with my Sportsbet account. I wanted to start betting again at Sportsbet after a long time (1,5 years approximately) not being active. But I could not remember my username and email I used back then because it was so long ago. So I went into your livechat and asked if they could help me trace back my account, but they said they could not find it. They advised me to email to [email protected] and so I did. I explained to them the situation and on Friday 4th October this was the exact reply I got from [email protected]:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

As we do not have a record of an existing account with the email address you would like to use, we would advise you to go ahead and create a new Sportsbet.io account as you requested.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Kind Regards,
Sportsbet.io Player Safety and Assurance Team

So then on Saturday 5th October I went ahead and opened the account. All fine for 2 days, I made several bets, several deposits and several withdrawals. All fine. But then suddenly in the afternoon of Sunday 6th October I was auto logged out and then when trying to log in I saw a message "account disabled, please contact support". I was then asked to send my passport and a utility bill, which I did. Then I was asked to do a Veriff verification with my webcam, which I also did. And then 4 days ago they sent me an email that my account was flagged for multi accounting. Well, pretty logical ofcourse because I already explained to your security that I have an old account in which I did not log in for about 1,5 years of which I forgot the username and email. I know it is forbidden to have 2 accounts but this is precisely why I asked for permission from your security email before opening the new account. All I did was follow up the advice of your security department and now I am stuck with a disabled account with quite some balance in it for 2 full weeks already which I can't access. Rule 3.6:
"If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member Account being blocked."
I notified your security team before opening the new account and they gave permission, and then now the new account still ended up being blocked. I think this is weird. Could be a genuine mistake, but after my last email 3 days ago with my explanation I have not heard anything back and my account is still not re-opened. Can you please have them look into this and solve this situation soon? I think 2 weeks is quite a long time to be locked out of your account when all I did was open communication and following up the advice I was given.

My username is LuckyHopeful. Hope you can help speed things up a little! Thanks in advance Steve!

third-world-country scammer? You want to said all people from poor countries are scammers? All Germans or Western Europe players is honest and serious? This company is from Eastern Europe, maybe you right, they seems like third-world-country scammers but I want to be rightful and do not measure people and companies by country or nations. I opened account here recently after their action but that is not my disadvantage if I have arguments and honestly show all the people problem I have with this bookie.
legendary
Activity: 2630
Merit: 2871
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
Hello Steve/Sportsbet,

Since 14 days ago I have a problem with my Sportsbet account. I wanted to start betting again at Sportsbet after a long time (1,5 years approximately) not being active. But I could not remember my username and email I used back then because it was so long ago. So I went into your livechat and asked if they could help me trace back my account, but they said they could not find it. They advised me to email to [email protected] and so I did. I explained to them the situation and on Friday 4th October this was the exact reply I got from [email protected]:

Hello,

As we do not have a record of an existing account with the email address you would like to use, we would advise you to go ahead and create a new Sportsbet.io account as you requested.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Kind Regards,

So then on Saturday 5th October I went ahead and opened the account. All fine for 2 days, I made several bets, several deposits and several withdrawals. All fine. But then suddenly in the afternoon of Sunday 6th October I was auto logged out and then when trying to log in I saw a message "account disabled, please contact support". I was then asked to send my passport and a utility bill, which I did. Then I was asked to do a Veriff verification with my webcam, which I also did. And then 4 days ago they sent me an email that my account was flagged for multi accounting. Well, pretty logical ofcourse because I already explained to your security that I have an old account in which I did not log in for about 1,5 years of which I forgot the username and email. I know it is forbidden to have 2 accounts but this is precisely why I asked for permission from your security email before opening the new account. All I did was follow up the advice of your security department and now I am stuck with a disabled account with quite some balance in it for 2 full weeks already which I can't access. Rule 3.6:
"If you notice that you have more than one registered Member Account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member Account being blocked."
I notified your security team before opening the new account and they gave permission, and then now the new account still ended up being blocked. I think this is weird. Could be a genuine mistake, but after my last email 3 days ago with my explanation I have not heard anything back and my account is still not re-opened. Can you please have them look into this and solve this situation soon? I think 2 weeks is quite a long time to be locked out of your account when all I did was open communication and following up the advice I was given.

My username is LuckyHopeful. Hope you can help speed things up a little! Thanks in advance Steve!

Hello, Ill look around to see where we are up to with this..

thanks & regards,

Steve,
Sportsbet.io
legendary
Activity: 2630
Merit: 2871
Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!
Can we see somewhere how many players participated in Last man standing competition and how many got first challenge right?

Also looking forward to this one , usually in other contests they have a leaderboards somehow for LMSC is not available, It seems fairer if we can see who are the participants on the leaderboards.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest in the million tron promotion! Ill get you guys a update on monday. I did hear that we were going to post a leaderboard when it got down to the final 50 users, but im not sure we expected this huge response in numbers.. so ill get the latest info and let you know.

thanks again,

Steve,
Sportsbet.io
Activity: 183
Merit: 13
Hello Steve/Sportsbet,

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Can we see somewhere how many players participated in Last man standing competition and how many got first challenge right?

Also looking forward to this one , usually in other contests they have a leaderboards somehow for LMSC is not available, It seems fairer if we can see who are the participants on the leaderboards.
Activity: 287
Merit: 4

People, dont be crazy!!! They just waiting for your huge deposit, block acc and steal your money!!! My money already stolen!!

yeah they are anxiously waiting for people to make that 300 TRX deposit  Roll Eyes
I saw your post but it doesn't have much of details , you should go and create a topic in the scam accusations topic if you really weren't multi accounting and try posting as many details as you can and sportsbet will reply to you there as they did with other accusations in the past

You probably havent seen my post on page 317, where you can find screenshot of my chat with them. They connected me with some people and blocked my acc with my money. I wrote them yesterday mail to either enable my acc or return my money, but still i didnt get reply. Thats unprofessional for such a "huge" bookies as they claim to be.

It is an old problem. Sportsbet uses some hidden ways to analyze fraud activity but sometimes they are broken.
They aren't scammers but there is a fine line between their method and scam.

Just go along with it. And don't use doubtful bookies.
Activity: 4

People, dont be crazy!!! They just waiting for your huge deposit, block acc and steal your money!!! My money already stolen!!

yeah they are anxiously waiting for people to make that 300 TRX deposit  Roll Eyes
I saw your post but it doesn't have much of details , you should go and create a topic in the scam accusations topic if you really weren't multi accounting and try posting as many details as you can and sportsbet will reply to you there as they did with other accusations in the past

You probably havent seen my post on page 317, where you can find screenshot of my chat with them. They connected me with some people and blocked my acc with my money. I wrote them yesterday mail to either enable my acc or return my money, but still i didnt get reply. Thats unprofessional for such a "huge" bookies as they claim to be.
Activity: 4
If you gave them voluntarily your money, then it is called embezzlement and not stealing!

Stealing is when they take money from your wallet without yor permission / knowledge.

Yes, I know the diference. They blocked my acc without returning my money, so thats obviously stealing, because i dont have that money and they do.
Jump to: