Pages:
Author

Topic: Sportsbetting - page 11. (Read 2371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 01, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
- Where do you win high amount of bitcoin in straight betting or in parlay?

I never played parlay so don't know about it. But what I know is in any kind of betting we need luck along with skills to make money.

- Do you believe in hunch in terms of betting or still believe in prediction of the analyst?

I never bet based on someone else prediction because I do it for fun so I want to bet on the match which I can predict and enjoy the match while watching.

- Do you experience a sweet victory in parlay? How many team or sports you try to mixed?

No never played parlay but bet on other sports and once made around 0.35 BTC from a single bet.

- Are you believe in lucky in terms of sports betting or you believe to the ability of the players?

I think without luck people tricks will not work in the long run in gambling. This is my thinking.

As of now I was not yet win in any sportsbetting I do, do you have any strategies on how I know whose the teams/player were win in the game?

No one can give you accurate method or startergy to make money from gambling. Just concentrate on the games which you know better for betting instead of scratching your head on the games which you don't know.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
March 01, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
 - Where do you win high amount of bitcoin in straight betting or in parlay?

- Do you believe in hunch in terms of betting or still believe in prediction of the analyst?

- Do you experience a sweet victory in parlay? How many team or sports you try to mixed?

- Are you believe in lucky in terms of sports betting or you believe to the ability of the players?

As of now I was not yet win in any sportsbetting I do, do you have any strategies on how I know whose the teams/player were win in the game?
Pages:
Jump to: