Pages:
Author

Topic: SportsBetting Picks! Premium Service (Guaranteed Sports Wins) - page 10. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
2 sure shot picks available today

PM/telegram for info
Yes, I'll promise here publicly I'll refund whole bet no matter what amount (if I will be able to refund instantly then I assure you I will do that but even if not within the same day then your bet will be refunded fast as possible.. I also mentioned the maximum timeframe before) Responsibility upon me
Firstly, your plan is not feasible at all op. Even if some people actually believed you and went through with this, do you actually believe that you can refund any amount of money? That doesn't make any sense which is why no one will trust you.

Some people might even try to scam you in reverse. Instead of advertising guaranteed wins, I advise getting rid of it and the refund stuff and sticking to providing your picks with odds > 1.7 over a long period. This is far more beneficial in the long term.

I'm one of the people who followed him in the first day , basically seeing that the first 2 free bets he placed here were both a win on a 2X + made me want to try it out .      I did get lucky and had some profit following his tips 2 days ago .  ( small one , as I made small bets ) .
But have to agree with you .  

Yohann it's pretty clear that in the long run your bets are not so accurate  , and in the end you're just costing people money , and yourself ( if you'll refund the guy who lost )   .
For the people following this thread , I don't believe in guaranteed picks/wins whatever . I do believe though in good analisys etc .

So Yohann my advice , stop offering these types of bets , lately you're giving a lot of picks , which I think it's a bit too much at this point  , better stick to trying to scope out 1-2 good ones per day , instead to throw 10-20 picks per day and hope it s a win.      You should instead offer  free tips , build a reputation , as a good analyzer/tipster , and not this guaranteed , 0.00001 % loss chance etc mambo jambo .
And if you prove yourself that you actually know your stuff , believe me you'll get a lot of people who would be willing to pay a monthly subscription or something similar for your tips .

Let's do one thing

I'll give free picks + Guarantee picks both
And with time I'll keep posting results here on forum for people to check the credibility

Fair enough?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, I'll promise here publicly I'll refund whole bet no matter what amount (if I will be able to refund instantly then I assure you I will do that but even if not within the same day then your bet will be refunded fast as possible.. I also mentioned the maximum timeframe before) Responsibility upon me
Firstly, your plan is not feasible at all op. Even if some people actually believed you and went through with this, do you actually believe that you can refund any amount of money? That doesn't make any sense which is why no one will trust you.

Some people might even try to scam you in reverse. Instead of advertising guaranteed wins, I advise getting rid of it and the refund stuff and sticking to providing your picks with odds > 1.7 over a long period. This is far more beneficial in the long term.

I'm one of the people who followed him in the first day , basically seeing that the first 2 free bets he placed here were both a win on a 2X + made me want to try it out .      I did get lucky and had some profit following his tips 2 days ago .  ( small one , as I made small bets ) .
But have to agree with you .  

Yohann it's pretty clear that in the long run your bets are not so accurate  , and in the end you're just costing people money , and yourself ( if you'll refund the guy who lost )   .
For the people following this thread , I don't believe in guaranteed picks/wins whatever . I do believe though in good analisys etc .

So Yohann my advice , stop offering these types of bets , lately you're giving a lot of picks , which I think it's a bit too much at this point  , better stick to trying to scope out 1-2 good ones per day , instead to throw 10-20 picks per day and hope it s a win.      You should instead offer  free tips , build a reputation , as a good analyzer/tipster , and not this guaranteed , 0.00001 % loss chance etc mambo jambo .
And if you prove yourself that you actually know your stuff , believe me you'll get a lot of people who would be willing to pay a monthly subscription or something similar for your tips .
Activity: 165
Merit: 18
Kolesnikov Dmitriy vs Petrov Aleksandr

Pick : Petrov Aleksandr

Odds : 2.85

Money-Back Guaranteed

Last tip for Hurley27 if doesn't work out, But surely it will Smiley 200% confirmation

bet $13. lets see how this goes
Special pick for "Hurley27"

With $100 Money-back guarantee
(If by 0.001% he loses, I'll pay him that within 2 days)

Table Tennis

Arteev Tmofey vs Kolesnikov Dmitriy

Pick : Kolesnikov Dmitriy

Odds : 2.65

Match starting : 12:30 PM GMT (23 minutes from now)

Guaranteed winner

with his guarantee I have placed a wager of $20

Smiley

Lost. total owed to me: $38.
$18 yesterday and $20 this last bet.

That was a bit unfortunate, you saw the player even had match point Smiley Nevermind I'll pay both off

Table Tennis

Guaranteed winner

Smiley

Lost. total owed to me: $38.
$18 yesterday and $20 this last bet.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Table Tennis

Guaranteed winner

Smiley
This thread is easily becoming one of my absolute favorites I have to admit! Gives me more than just one good laugh each and every day!  Cheesy That’s priceless taking into consideration what we are all going through! Please keep it up OP...

LOL I don't know that's in a good sense or bad, but what the hell enjoy it will stay up  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.gosubetting.com
This thread is easily becoming one of my absolute favorites I have to admit! Gives me more than just one good laugh each and every day!  Cheesy That’s priceless taking into consideration what we are all going through! Please keep it up OP...
OR as someone has recommended. Put the coins for the money back offers in escrow so the people can be paid quickly if their bets lose.
I'm just saying if you need 24 hours to repay $18.50. Lord knows how long you'll need to repay a significant amount. You should give your money back offers a solid timeline to expect their money back based on the amount they bet. So when they tell you they're going to bet 100, you should have an idea and be able to say I will get that back to you by Friday as an example. Instead of maximum two weeks. Vague timelines are not good in business.
guys do not be silly. this guy owes me $18.50 now on a money back guarantee and there is a delay. good luck if he owes you in excess of $100. he also gave me a few guaranteed winners where his pick lost in straight sets. be careful

Like seriously? It's not even been 24 hours while my timeframe is written and I already gave you the time of your payment

If I exceed that, do let me know
guys do not be silly. this guy owes me $18.50 now on a money back guarantee and there is a delay. good luck if he owes you in excess of $100. he also gave me a few guaranteed winners where his pick lost in straight sets. be careful
3 Moneyback guaranteed picks remaining

Grab now 

- No minimum & no maximum, as much as you bet yourself "according to my pick/advice" it's my responsibility that you surely win it else I'm liable to reimburse you for it

What's my cost?

No cost, nothing upfront

- My profit share is 30% of "Profit" amount only

One spot reserved for "Stedsm"
 Shocked
Will your guaranteed bet be over 2x in odds?
If yes, I'd take one day after tomorrow and if I lose, you promise me to return the whole amount. Fair enough? Everything will be public so not to let you feel that I'm a ^troll^ trying to ruin you. You can't deny the fact that you woke up after a loooong period of inactivity and also changed your password, which was my reason for asking all those questions.

Yes, it's going to be over 2x in odds

Regarding the change of password, honestly I forgot my previous one but I never changed my email in my profile hence you can also confirm my identity with the original email

And listen I'm sorry if I was rude in my previous comment, I see a lot of trollers on the board just looking to put some business down.. I am working really hard on my work here and I really really want me + my followers to earn a handsome money that's why I'm more concerned about my business

& Back to the topic
: Yes, I'll promise here publicly I'll refund whole bet no matter what amount (if I will be able to refund instantly then I assure you I will do that but even if not within the same day then your bet will be refunded fast as possible.. I also mentioned the maximum timeframe before) Responsibility upon me
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Will your guaranteed bet be over 2x in odds?
If yes, I'd take one day after tomorrow and if I lose, you promise me to return the whole amount. Fair enough? Everything will be public so not to let you feel that I'm a ^troll^ trying to ruin you. You can't deny the fact that you woke up after a loooong period of inactivity and also changed your password, which was my reason for asking all those questions.
4 Moneyback guaranteed picks remaining

Grab now  Smiley

Lol your ignorance to my comment proves what's your status in gambling. It looks like your account has also been compromised and you maybe someone else trying to sell your stuff and run away with whatever you collect, ah?
You played safe when your previous user Hurley27 denied to take anything from you just because you were lucky with the first bet, but you won't be lucky every single time. Wink

The thing is that if I've already answered those questions before why should I be answering again mate?
I've had people betting even over 2 btc in a single shot in past, it's nothing new to me? My past blockchain account has a money history that you will rarely see of anybody around here. I've a turnover of 1000+ bitcoins on a single address within a year. (Within 2017 when btc rate was $4000+)

& Please don't get offended it's not just about you, but Trollers are everywhere to ruin you that's why I didn't pay attention to replying

However
My guarantee has nothing to do with you nor I'm taking anyone's deposit myself

if I'm offering Guarantee bet, I'll stick to my words with them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

Grab now  Smiley

Lol your ignorance to my comment proves what's your status in gambling. It looks like your account has also been compromised and you maybe someone else trying to sell your stuff and run away with whatever you collect, ah?
You played safe when your previous user Hurley27 denied to take anything from you just because you were lucky with the first bet, but you won't be lucky every single time. Wink

Grab now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: