Pages:
Author

Topic: [s]Possible[/s] It was fraud on 2 ebay avalon 4.1 auctions. - page 2. (Read 1852 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi Philipma!!

Yes, I have the same experience with this guy buying an Avalon 4.1 in the exaclty same listing. First of all, in my case it ended with a refund, so maybe this guy is not a scammer, he is just selling whitout having the units in hand.

3 days after the purchase, he added a tracking number to eBAy. 2 days after we wrote me that for quality check he was going to test the unit for 15 days, and that what he sent me already was a "gift". I answered that as he was a reseller, he hasn't to test anything. Next he wrote that he was imprecise, that it was the manufacturer who was testing. I replied that in that case he was selling something he didn't own in hand, thus he was violating the terms of eBay. Finally he acceded to a full refund.

He has a terrible english and is slow answering, but I hope if you contact him he will accept a refund. Of course, everybody have to be warned with this guy, I don't recommend him.

If you need it to take actions against him on eBay, please PM me, as maybe you can explain them that more people has bad experience with him

EDIT--> Another warn to the people: he is a jewelry seller. In his selling history he has some scrypt miners. However, all that listings were ended by himself in advance, so they are not actual sellings. Everything around him is strange. But as I told, in my case he fully refunded my money. Good luck Philima!!!

He did contact me I can wait a bit  we agreed to see what is up after 3 days. I put in a refund claim so on Weds I will contact ebay if he has not refunded me or shipped the gear.

To anyone looking at the auctions for the avalon 4.1 be very careful.
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
Hi Philipma!!

Yes, I have the same experience with this guy buying an Avalon 4.1 in the exaclty same listing. First of all, in my case it ended with a refund, so maybe this guy is not a scammer, he is just selling whitout having the units in hand.

3 days after the purchase, he added a tracking number to eBAy. 2 days after we wrote me that for quality check he was going to test the unit for 15 days, and that what he sent me already was a "gift". I answered that as he was a reseller, he hasn't to test anything. Next he wrote that he was imprecise, that it was the manufacturer who was testing. I replied that in that case he was selling something he didn't own in hand, thus he was violating the terms of eBay. Finally he acceded to a full refund.

He has a terrible english and is slow answering, but I hope if you contact him he will accept a refund. Of course, everybody have to be warned with this guy, I don't recommend him.

If you need it to take actions against him on eBay, please PM me, as maybe you can explain them that more people has bad experience with him

EDIT--> Another warn to the people: he is a jewelry seller. In his selling history he has some scrypt miners. However, all that listings were ended by himself in advance, so they are not actual sellings. Everything around him is strange. But as I told, in my case he fully refunded my money. Good luck Philima!!!
legendary
At Cyrus you could have left it in hardware for a bit longer. Only because no one will see it here and the two auctions are active. I am trying to get them cancelled . If I do I will get back.

I was just contacted by him.  I will see what happens.
legendary
At Cyrus you could have left it in hardware for a bit longer. Only because no one will see it here and the two auctions are active. I am trying to get them cancelled . If I do I will get back.
legendary
He then gave me a second tracking number on the 9th  which is different then the first and he said the real  item was shipped on the 9th of apr express.

Well it is the 12th the second tracking number is "dead"  no record of it at all the correct tracking sites.

He has not answered my ebay messages but he listed 2 more avalon's for auctions.

Since I purchased on the 25th of March  he went from 207 feedbacks 2 bad to current 220 feedbacks 9 bad   that is 7 of the last 13 bad.

please beware of these two auctions.
legendary
Seller was banned I got a refund on my transaction .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avalon-4-1-1TH-S-1000GH-S-570W-Quiet-hash256-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-OC1-3T-S-/221741315815?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avalon-4-1-1TH-S-1000GH-S-570W-Quiet-hash256-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-OC1-3T-S-/221741315286?

Okay I purchased 1 from him on March  My buy was buy it now so if you count me that is 3 bad sales in the making.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321705940603

here is what he did he  shipped A " gift"  prior to the miner.  with the tracking number LK415156115CN so the tiny little gift  shows as my item has been delivered.

this is a bigger photo link it shows the matching tracking number with LK…….. CN

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/537/aJ5f41.png

Pages:
Jump to: