Pages:
Author

Topic: Spotify Shop | Upgrade any account | Highly Vouched | PP/BTC - page 5. (Read 5785 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
PayPal pay just sent for "custom account."  My experiences haven't been gud in the past with these but for $6 I'll take another shot at it. Time will tell.

Just finished the deal, enjoy! Smiley

Thanks for the help.  All is fine at the moment.  No idea what the future will bring.  Cheesy

You're in good hands Smiley
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
PayPal pay just sent for "custom account."  My experiences haven't been gud in the past with these but for $6 I'll take another shot at it. Time will tell.

Thanks for the help.  All is fine at the moment.  No idea what the future will bring.  Cheesy

Activity: 437
Also bought two accounts from the OP. The accounts are Taiwanese but it still works perfectly here in the UK. Really pleased. Thanks

Thanks for the vouch.  Looks like I need to add a few more accounts to the autobuy!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Also bought two accounts from the OP. The accounts are Taiwanese but it still works perfectly here in the UK. Really pleased. Thanks
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I purchased a Fresh Spotify premium account from OP. It's working perfectly on my laptop and iPhone.  As someone previously mentioned it's a Taiwan account, but working fine for me in Canada.

SirReal
I received a fresh spotify premium account from OP. It is working flawlessly Smiley Good luck with the sales OP.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 455
Can you upgrade the "existing" spotify account ? its currently having no subscription. Let me know if vouch still available.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
I received a fresh spotify premium account from OP. It is working flawlessly Smiley Good luck with the sales OP.
The method used to upgrade these accounts is private and is known by about 5 people.
The amount of people know the method does not mean that it will not be patched by Spotify. It's just a matter of time.
And it seems like you tried to avoid my question, do you have any account that you create with this method a year ago or so and the account is still premium till date?

Not with this method.

The old method that was rather public got patched but this method is completely different and is based off of a third party.  The old method was done through Spotify itself, which clearly didn't last long but my method won't be patched any time soon.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
The method used to upgrade these accounts is private and is known by about 5 people.
The amount of people know the method does not mean that it will not be patched by Spotify. It's just a matter of time.
And it seems like you tried to avoid my question, do you have any account that you create with this method a year ago or so and the account is still premium till date?
You took my account and never upgraded it, been 6 hours bro..
That service is no longer in my thread as there is way to many variables and I didn't "take" your account lol

Activity: 336
You took my account and never upgraded it, been 6 hours bro..
Hey dude, let me know if a vouch copy is still available. I have my own spotify premium though.

PM'd you an account

Activity: 594
Developer
Hey dude, let me know if a vouch copy is still available. I have my own spotify premium though.
Do you offer a refund or account replacement when your account does not work anymore? Any proof that your method works for lifetime as claimed by you? :O

I can replace an account at anytime but there should never be a need to.

You will be the only person with access to the account.

And about the account getting canceled or something along those lines, it won't.  The method used to upgrade these accounts is private and is known by about 5 people.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Do you offer a refund or account replacement when your account does not work anymore? Any proof that your method works for lifetime as claimed by you? :O
Just sold two accounts and restocked the accounts for the premade Spotifys.

Enjoy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
This worked perfectly. Links you to taiwan but the spotify is perfectly working.
 The last "lifetime upgrade"  I bought from another seller not too long ago was linked to the Philippines and was shut down within 2 weeks and of course the seller was gone (not that it mattered).  If this lasts over a month I'd happily pay the few bucks but I have bought so many "lifetime upgrades" that have lasted the lifetime of a housefly I might as well just keep paying for real.

Nothing against THIS seller, he may be the real thing but if history has any relevance check back after 30 days and let us know.  The fact that it works on day one has nothing to do with what will happen 30 days from now.  

This is a private method though.  There is about 5 people in total who have any idea of this method.

It's not the people who know the method the problem is once Spotify finds the loophole they can easily shut it down.  If it's a Taiwan location that gets setup it doesn't take much for them to shut down subscribers from the US by checking IP's.

Hopefully you are right and it works.    It's a small investment for any buyer so it really isn't a big deal especially if it works.

Wish you good luck with your service but the only way to tell would be to jump a year (or even 2-3 months) into the future. The fact it works the day you provide it really doesn't predict what will happen next month.
Pages:
Jump to: