Pages:
Author

Topic: SPP Coin - Solar Panel Project - page 2. (Read 15135 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 02:24:39 PM
Is not this project old? I thought there was something like that ... What's the news?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 02:20:12 PM
Solar farm.. working on it... About a $1.5 million deal.. just saying.
May 18, 2017, 12:19:01 AM
Last chance at cheap SPP coin!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_spp/

For those lucky enough to get in at the cheaper rates, hold those coins!
The price will be going up again to 100 sats to buy in.  Current expansion is looking at not only 1, but 2 more probable sites...

The Here's how it will work: section of the main page has been updated accordingly...

Spread the word!  This project IS going to grow!
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2017, 11:34:42 PM
I used my own BTC profits to install a 1.5kW solar panel system ~5years ago. I would be very interested in exploring a 'expansion' of the SPP model to create an Australian opportunity in central Victoria. Whom should I chat with on the SPP deve team to start the ball rolling?

That is awesome!  Hit me up and we can chat about it...

PM sent  Smiley
May 09, 2017, 10:36:18 PM
I used my own BTC profits to install a 1.5kW solar panel system ~5years ago. I would be very interested in exploring a 'expansion' of the SPP model to create an Australian opportunity in central Victoria. Whom should I chat with on the SPP deve team to start the ball rolling?

That is awesome!  Hit me up and we can chat about it...
Activity: 810
May 09, 2017, 09:23:07 PM
May 09, 2017, 09:17:51 PM
It's so nice not only having a $0 electric bill, but receiving credits.....
April 30, 2017, 08:18:28 PM
Thank-you Nova Green Dev: MrZ28s for hosting out this swap and burn. We appreciate all the hard you do on your project  Cheesy Cheesy

Burn your PONZ on Novaexchange to Solar Panel Project SPP

Please take to twitter with this announcement. Also Please try to get SPP list on Coinhills Thanks so Much  Grin

Don't burn anymore coins guys. Roll Eyes Embarrassed They are too valuable for future swaps to help grow the Solar Panel Project for bagholders who got stuck with broken coins that need swaps..

No more coins will be burned at this point.

The PONZ burn announcement has been posted on Twitter....

Thanks for your assistance!
Activity: 671
April 24, 2017, 01:02:35 PM
Thank-you Nova Green Dev: MrZ28s for hosting out this swap and burn. We appreciate all the hard you do on your project  Cheesy Cheesy

Burn your PONZ on Novaexchange to Solar Panel Project SPP

Please take to twitter with this announcement. Also Please try to get SPP list on Coinhills Thanks so Much  Grin

Don't burn anymore coins guys. Roll Eyes Embarrassed They are too valuable for future swaps to help grow the Solar Panel Project for bagholders who got stuck with broken coins that need swaps..

This coin burns end May 1st 2017.. (new swaps soon for SPP) Thanks for helping us burn the PONZ coins

April 16, 2017, 09:26:32 AM
Happy Easter!! Definitely blessed today with all, including a full sunny day without a cloud in the sky!
April 07, 2017, 11:21:27 PM
Coin sale happening now on Nova!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SPP/
April 05, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Drove by the construction of a pretty big solar farm being constructed in the nearby county... Maybe someday!
April 03, 2017, 03:36:06 PM
New poll is posted here and on Twitter!  Graph was updated earlier today as well on here, Twitter, and Facebook.
April 01, 2017, 09:39:15 PM
CCEX is the worst. We only need trex and yobit to trade on for now. But i selected yes on the vote by mistake so take that into account.

Why do you think C-Cex is the worst? Too many pump and dumps? I've had no issues with them..

I've had some issues with Trex, but I'd probably still trade there.

Yobit is horrible in my opinion.. They hold people's coins and won't update the wallets to let people get them.. After many attempts.

To many pump and dumps, to many icos that I believe have the owners of ccex invloved. To many scam accusations. I just dont trust them mostly.

ups and downs and losses and gains are part of life so do,not be disappointed at evil turn of any project not only this.

True.. At least this project isn't evil!  Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
April 01, 2017, 06:06:07 AM
CCEX is the worst. We only need trex and yobit to trade on for now. But i selected yes on the vote by mistake so take that into account.

Why do you think C-Cex is the worst? Too many pump and dumps? I've had no issues with them..

I've had some issues with Trex, but I'd probably still trade there.

Yobit is horrible in my opinion.. They hold people's coins and won't update the wallets to let people get them.. After many attempts.

To many pump and dumps, to many icos that I believe have the owners of ccex invloved. To many scam accusations. I just dont trust them mostly.

ups and downs and losses and gains are part of life so do,not be disappointed at evil turn of any project not only this.
March 22, 2017, 10:29:44 PM
Updated graph on the Facebook page and Twitter!
March 21, 2017, 11:18:00 PM
The purse is not synchronized on block 143279

The purse? Do you mean the faucet? I'm not sure..

I'm not seeing any issues.. I'll dig into it more tomorrow...

Edit: I'm not seeing any issues..
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
March 21, 2017, 01:41:44 PM
The purse is not synchronized on block 143279
March 09, 2017, 10:17:24 PM
HUGE NEWS!

For every SPP coin that is purchased on Nova Exchange, an equal amount will be destroyed from the main wallet!!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SPP/

151,720 total have been burned!

This puts the total supply BELOW where the original coin started.  Whoop!

We have decided to end this promotion after seeing how other coins that are similar to ours compare.
Here's what we found:

* Their values range from a minimum of 9x of ours to over 270x.
* Not a one actually offer or have built an actual solar array.  We are the only ones!
* Every one of them has to be mined. We want you to save your hashes for favorite coin, or mine a new one for a quick profit.

This is still a small community, and will grow over time.. We just need the right people to take notice!

March 07, 2017, 10:39:11 PM
Indeed this coin is still very much alive and growing. As long as the solar panels are up and running (a long time), so will this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: