Pages:
Author

Topic: Spread or Consolidate? - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 25, 2019, 05:28:09 AM
Consolidating? you mean putting all your eggs in one basket? you need to 'spread' or diversify your investment in crypto's.

It's always recommended that you don't stay to only one type of coin or investment but if you're going to combine your crypto investment, it's also good but be wise of choosing a coin that's worth it like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 25, 2019, 05:12:42 AM
With the current state of the market is it wise to spread or consolidate my portfolio. I truly believe that there will be a consolidation down the line among projects with similar use cases. Though it is very tempting to spread out as token are so cheap atm.

There's no best answer really, we all have our own perspectives. When considering moving from one crypto to another it is often useful to look at price history of the coin vs BTC. BTC often leads the market with alt peaks and troughs not exactly aligning with those of BTC... which means price movements of alts relative to BTC are somewhat cyclic. So it can be useful to buy an alt when it is at a low vs BTC.
This is obviously less important than the merits and prospects of the project though. It's just one method of gaining perspective.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 04:45:12 AM
With the current state of the market is it wise to spread or consolidate my portfolio. I truly believe that there will be a consolidation down the line among projects with similar use cases. Though it is very tempting to spread out as token are so cheap atm.
Pages:
Jump to: