Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 ⚫️ Spreadsheet for reducing exchanges withdrawal fees ⚫️ 🔴 - page 2. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Thank you, a very valuable thing for the trader. I didn't even think I could find such a useful table for myself. In my opinion, your work deserves great merit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
Hi everybody.

I think many forum users from time to time face a situation when you need to withdraw your funds from an exchange and have to pay a significant fee for this operation.

I have regularly thought about finding a way to solve this problem and save money on the distance without wasting a lot of time and finally stopped on this idea. I chose some coins and tokens, which can be used for withdrawing with a low fee and packed all this stuff into the spreadsheet to make the process of choosing the specific coin or token more convenient. Right now, there is information about 81 exchanges in the spreadsheet. All prices are imported straightly from CoinMarketCap and get updated every 15 minutes.

Small Guide.

On sheets A-B, C, D-K, L-R, S-Z, you can find information about exchanges, which name starts with a letter from one of the following ranges.

On the sheet Summary, there is an information about average and median fees for every coin or token and their prices.

On the sheet Additional you can find the additional list of coins and tokens, which also can be used for withdrawing with a small fee. They weren’t included in the main list due to low volumes or bad ratio between average and median fees.

On the sheet Helpful Links, you can find some useful links for every coin or token from the main list.

On the sheet BTCÐ there is a little bit more convenient table with fees for withdrawing BTC and ETH from (currently) 81 exchanges.

Found mistake? Have an idea about how to improve the spreadsheet? Please, let me know by pm or leaving a message in the topic. Constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks in advance!

This information is not a financial advice. If you want to make a deposit on the exchange you’ve never used before, do your own research about risks and don’t forget to check things like KYC requirement or trading volumes.

Pages:
Jump to: