Pages:
Author

Topic: Spurdo the next pepe! - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 18, 2023, 09:55:27 AM
I visited the site, and frankly, it is stranger in jest than being a serious thing. There is no white paper, no future plans, there is no mention of the developer team or who they are, and the details of the site are not compatible with all browsers. In short, it is a project for a beginner who wants to learn to develop a site. the chance for its only success is that there will be a strong promotional team. If this happens, I do not think that this currency will continue, but rather it will be a short pump and a great failure.

Yes, that is the sign that this is just for pure pump and dump coin, so yeah, more of a meme coin. And with that, there could only be one Pepe in my opinion. And it's hard to follow on that footsteps to be the biggest one for this year.

Maybe we can see some pump in Spurdo, but it can reach the popularity of Pepe as usually the prime mover is still going to be the best and no one can duplicate it even if there are lot thousands of copy cat meme coins.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
August 18, 2023, 09:08:18 AM
I visited the site, and frankly, it is stranger in jest than being a serious thing. There is no white paper, no future plans, there is no mention of the developer team or who they are, and the details of the site are not compatible with all browsers. In short, it is a project for a beginner who wants to learn to develop a site. the chance for its only success is that there will be a strong promotional team. If this happens, I do not think that this currency will continue, but rather it will be a short pump and a great failure.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 18, 2023, 09:03:51 AM
I rarely buy into lowcaps like this besides some of the top runners of late, PEPE(20m), BITCOIN(13m), XRP (6m)etc. this one has similar fundamentals. Got in around 2m. Community, floor control, social signals, narrative, etc. Every day there are calls, VCs, twitter spaces and content being pumped out from team.

Like the price consolidation here. Poised for a breakout I reckon.

Do yourself a favor and go check out how stupid and hyped their community is. Think this one is special too. Happy to see it mentioned on here.

Cheers,
Michael
Activity: 412
Merit: 10
August 18, 2023, 08:13:50 AM
Coin could be known mostly by the team behind it. And, surely if meme coin have the highest hype then it would be also known on another level. Just like the previous some meme coins, whether they had some positive feedback from the top projects but they fail to produce much.
August 18, 2023, 08:05:17 AM
Now I truly believe this will be the next big meme in the space  doge and shiba were the biggest memes of the crypto space. Pepe and spurdo are the biggest memes of the internet. The hype behind spurdo is building up big time
August 18, 2023, 07:56:09 AM
Spurdo , a meme token that's breaking new ground. Unlike your average meme coin, Spurdo is backed by unparalleled strategic insights from a team that recently achieved remarkable market caps of over 1B, 100M, and 50M with other tokens using proven methods and networks.

They arent merely following the footsteps of these success stories; they have collaborating closely with the very team that made it happen.

So far they have already listed on CMC, CG is right around the corner.  They have been trending on Dextools top 10 the last few days.

The got listed on an exchange less than 24 hours from launch.

The marketing team that helped push pepe was brought on board.

Burnt LP
Renounced CA
4 days old
1500 holders
Crazy active community
Email and tiktok campaigns starting soon

Chart:

https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether/pair-explorer/0x2606A6d72C1f6B58ce13c599091F0422A9b0f21C?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=bobbybuybot

Telegram: https://t.me/spurdoentry

Twitter: https://x.com/spurdo_fuggg

Pages:
Jump to: