Pages:
Author

Topic: Spyce Price Conditions before and After Distribution - page 6. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont

This is the case that I found today on bw.com exchange, but in this case I also do not fully blame the bounty participants, because I myself also included as a participant in the Spyce campaign, but what I wonder why is that when the distribution is finished the price drops right away ? and things like this don't only happen to Spyce tokens, but some other tokens also experience almost the same thing, does anyone know what the main cause is ?

I always suggest hunters not to rush but sadly most of hunters still rush to sell as soon as they receive the reward tokens they do not even care about the price which is really unbelievable, if the project is of good quality there is no point selling for pennies, just give enough chance to the team to come up with quality product and definitely you can make good profit then with price gains of multiple times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I did few research on Spyce project weeks ago, I believe if the token get listed on more exchanges the price will surge, the token use case makes sense enough and the team are very active, if you got your bounty tokens already do not dump all
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Easy, this means that there are many sell orders on exchange than buy orders, this is very common with new projects and SPYCE don't have big Liquidity, the best exchange for this project is BW, the other exchange called Probit isn't that good
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
Not surprisingly, this situation is very common in new project, especially for bounty hunter. Altcoin from a new project has the potential for dump price reduction when trading open because there are many seller compared to buyer. The more people sell their token, the faster the price will be dump away. High market demand for token will increase price, and if the high number of sale of tokens on the market compared to demand, price will dump and that is market law.

In my opinion there is nothing to blame, because the real price of the project token is when the trade start. If you believe the price will increase, then hold the token and if not then please sell all your token at the current price. As alway, this is a complaint from a bounty hunter and you must accept the truth.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Maybe some traders and investors know that distribution will be done so they sell the truth. I also don't know the cause of this happening. There may be dumps that we don't know about, I think this often happens in almost projects that will be distributed,
Activity: 375
~snip

I think it's commonplace after token distribution. If we say that there are some participants who throw away tokens. Participants also don't have many tokens to make a dump price. I think there are larger token holders so this can happen. Yes, we hope that the developers do not leave their tokens after distribution.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
What do you mean by when the distribution was finished the price drop right away? Bounty hunters start dumping once the distribution started, some were able to dump at 0.007$ that I know of but Spyce isn't that bad, I sure the token will recover later, moreover the bounty allocation wasn't huge
I have already said that I do not intend to blame bounty participants on this matter, and you should also know that when the Spyce token is priced at $ 0.007, the distribution has not been done by the team to the bounty manager.

The bounty allocation is indeed not large, but the total supply of this token is 200,000,000.00 SPYCE, so what percentage are you sure that the price of this token will recover ?

Source: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x2b0ef43e0111c8acaeaa26d93fa77048ef2a2cbf
Activity: 322
What do you mean by when the distribution was finished the price drop right away? Bounty hunters start dumping once the distribution started, some were able to dump at 0.007$ that I know of but Spyce isn't that bad, I sure the token will recover later, moreover the bounty allocation wasn't huge
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579

This is the case that I found today on bw.com exchange, but in this case I also do not fully blame the bounty participants, because I myself also included as a participant in the Spyce campaign, but what I wonder why is that when the distribution is finished the price drops right away ? and things like this don't only happen to Spyce tokens, but some other tokens also experience almost the same thing, does anyone know what the main cause is ?
Pages:
Jump to: