Pages:
Author

Topic: Squid Game scam creators buy $125M worth of SHIB turning into Shiba Inu whales - page 3. (Read 329 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
The SHIBArmy in the tweet expressed concerns that there may be a manipulator of the token market price with the arrival of the suspected Squid Game scammers. This has caused panic among some SHIB holders with concerns that the price may not fluctuate naturally anymore.
This one is funny, while "ELON" keep tweet to make the price is reach. We all know, the "SHIBA INU" is growing not naturally because only a tweet from ELON

They should compare with market-cap of the token itself, this is kinda small based on the marketcap. Just like bitcoin while some whale from old miner 2009-2010 who have 500-1000 BTC people are panicked and scare the market gonna be dump.

But the reality even dumped instantly, the order book or price is gonna to back up really fast.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
There's not much that people can do about it anyway, unless of course they employ the help of law enforcement in order to freeze those funds and put the creators of the coin behind bars (which we know is highly unlikely). The developers of SHIB can't do much about it, and they surely can't freeze those assets as it will just show that they can control the coins at their own will. They can only rant and be upset about what happened, but unfortunately that's how crypto works.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
What a big LOL.

Hopefully, the developers of shib would do the same as Tether to these scammers that they would freeze their funds.

At least the victims would get some justice for what they did.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
One group of scammer is investing on another group of scammers! Honestly that's how I see the situation! Both Squid game and Shiba Inu tokens have flourished on hype without any actual use case. Squid game was a pre planned scam and Shiba Inu os waiting to be a scam!

Meme coins shouldn't have existed at the first place! But unfortunately, the number of meme coins is increasing like anything which are certainly providing the money launderers a much needed Avenue. This shit needs to stop from crypto market for greater good!

I wouldn't call Shiba Inu a scam and I don't think they will become one. Don't get me wrong, I don't like this whole memecoin movement and a lot of people will loose money when investing these coins. I am afraid we need to have a very long bear market and then maybe 50% of all these useless coins will hopefully stop to exist.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
this is shocking news, the developers of squid scam coin openly invest with the money they scam. what a shameless cheater!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
One group of scammer is investing on another group of scammers! Honestly that's how I see the situation! Both Squid game and Shiba Inu tokens have flourished on hype without any actual use case. Squid game was a pre planned scam and Shiba Inu os waiting to be a scam!

Meme coins shouldn't have existed at the first place! But unfortunately, the number of meme coins is increasing like anything which are certainly providing the money launderers a much needed Avenue. This shit needs to stop from crypto market for greater good!
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
Creators of the scam token Squid Game (SQUID) have become Shiba Inu (SHIB) whales. Apparently, the scammers have used their scam proceeds to buy SHIB tokens, a SHIBArmy‘s Twitter post says.

According to the post, a purchase of 3 million SHIB tokens worth $125 million was traced back to a Squid Game wallet. The funds were first sent through several wallets, probably in an attempt to conceal its source. There were also several transactions that added up to the total sum of $125 million.

The SHIBArmy in the tweet expressed concerns that there may be a manipulator of the token market price with the arrival of the suspected Squid Game scammers. This has caused panic among some SHIB holders with concerns that the price may not fluctuate naturally anymore.

Official Tweet Link: https://twitter.com/r_SHIBArmy/status/1468683128323678216?s=20

Investors fell victim to the Squid Game token scam
The sudden crash of the SQUID token was a major development in the crypto space as the token suddenly crashed to zero after a significant number of investors went in. This caused a major loss to thousands of investors, including a Shanghai man who lost his $28,000 life savings.

Source Link: https://finbold.com/squid-game-scam-token-creators-buy-125m-worth-of-shib/
Pages:
Jump to: