Pages:
Author

Topic: [SR. MEMBER] Bitroll.XYZ - Pay for signature and per post - Weekly cashout - page 3. (Read 4708 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like it was scam. No list of the participants, also no escrow mention here.

Beside that i can only find one person using bitroll signature campaign. And also no update or complain about the payment.

Yes, this person only made one post since campaign start. Please read and think before posting bullshit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Is this still active? Has anyone been paid?
Looks like it was scam. No list of the participants, also no escrow mention here.

Beside that i can only find one person using bitroll signature campaign. And also no update or complain about the payment.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
This seems to be a good campaign had it been active .I wonder what happened to the organizer? He never replied after escrow has suppose to be introduced .Maybe he just wanted to scam.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

I'm not really sure, but there is only 1 member here wearing the signature and there is no update both from the owner or the campaign manager about any payments and no complain from the one who wearing the signature.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1652
As long it is in the language you have in the signature Wink
it mean you would count post in games and round,investor based games and micro earning board?
i'm asking about this therefore all are in english language too
Please let me in

bitroll alias: Bitmore2

Activity:   378
Position:   Sr. Member

Do you want escrow? As your three accounts (Bitmore, Bitmore1, Bitmore2) are from the same IP, I can delete "Bitmore" and "Bitmore1" and change the alias of "Bitmore2" to "Bitmore", if you want so.

I would certainly join once the escrow confirm. hope to see confirmation response later.

I prefer SebastianJu as escrow. I can deposit .05 BTC for you there - the maximum for one week.

as long it in english or german language i think your post would be counted

As long it is in the language you have in the signature Wink

Wondering how the campaign manager will check the German Language posts, as erwin45hacked is Indonesian people. I know he is good in English, but I'm not really sure if he is good in German too because never seen him on Germany Local Forums.

I can check the german posts, if any encounter.

The posts and pricing seems a bit low. 0.001 per post and only 50 a week ? How about 0.0015 and 100 posts a week I will certainly join if that was to happen.

As long as other people join the campaign, the pricing seems to be ok Smiley
legendary
The posts and pricing seems a bit low. 0.001 per post and only 50 a week ? How about 0.0015 and 100 posts a week I will certainly join if that was to happen.

Agreed, its a bit low for hero member but it is acceptable for Sr. Member and maybe increase the max post count will be better to attract participants.
Anyway does this campaign accept local forum posts? I dont see it in the OP.

Wondering how the campaign manager will check the German Language posts, as erwin45hacked is Indonesian people. I know he is good in English, but I'm not really sure if he is good in German too because never seen him on Germany Local Forums.
legendary
Activity: 980

Agreed, its a bit low for hero member but it is acceptable for Sr. Member and maybe increase the max post count will be better to attract participants.
Anyway does this campaign accept local forum posts? I dont see it in the OP.

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
if that is about to happen i am sure its not still there would be no space available within 5 minutes of announcement. Smiley
Activity: 406
Please let me in

bitroll alias: Bitmore2

Activity:   378
Position:   Sr. Member
legendary

Anyway does this campaign accept local forum posts? I dont see it in the OP

Edit : just realized that there is Language of posts (German & English)
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I would certainly join once the escrow confirm. hope to see confirmation response later.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Already found a campaign manager. Just make a proposal for an escrow via PM.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
... but isnt it newbie should find escrow for this and campaign manager too?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
This campaign has good rates but i am confused to see no escrow , I wonder if i could participate in this campaign.

if you can just only read atleast the thread title then you wont wonder if you can join this campaign. only Sr Members and above are allowed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Mining Bitcoins Since 2010
This campaign has good rates but i am confused to see no escrow , I wonder if i could participate in this campaign.
Activity: 435
How to participate this campain and when it begin. My signature still empty.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Are you looking for a manager for this campaign? Might have better response with the right person running the camapaign
Pages:
Jump to: