Pages:
Author

Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App - page 45. (Read 284877 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR
Correct, BTT is where Most supporters come for info and where new investors find information. That's what has been talked about in slack.

I start with ssd on bitcointalk...I not go ask can i go to slack i hate that so for me i start here and end i will end here! But i don't sell ssd because it is a great coin..I love my top 10.

But one this moment Argakiig disappoint me not personal...He design a great Coin but he can make it better, Not give a reaction here it's not Done. You have people who Support you DO SOMETHING WITH IT HERE AND NOT ONE SLACK WACK UP! WE believe in your design........Come one Argakiig give some reaction give your ideas some boost!

Zeero
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Correct, BTT is where Most supporters come for info and where new investors find information. That's what has been talked about in slack.
I have heard that if need updates I must join them on slack . But many people just like me still prefer to hear news on bttforum ,would be nice if this thread going to be main source of updates. imo
Correct!

Watch EFL ore Guldencoin Great support by every one....I have great respect for this two coins also the people behind this coin always help and give ideas .....

Zeero
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I have heard that if need updates I must join them on slack . But many people just like me still prefer to hear news on bttforum ,would be nice if this thread going to be main source of updates. imo
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
seems like you guys are a bunch of real slackers when it comes to giving us updates......lolz Grin
This is really good thing if someone is to be appointed by Argakiig as his spoke person to keep the thread active and attractive for new investors . SSD has great future there is no doubt but we need fresh investment .
legendary
Activity: 1050
SSD has the best DEV, i believe in SSD and Dev sure will survive,
once the features out the price will rise to the moon.
legendary
seems like you guys are a bunch of real slackers when it comes to giving us updates......lolz Grin

It's also not my job, if you want to be continuously updated join the slack group Smiley
Activity: 252
legendary
We need some one here to give some updates about SSD..Do we have some one here who has a great contact with our Dev to give real updates once in the week?

But how difficult can it be to give some talk here by Argakiig ....Why we have this talk here it's only a little problem what can be solved by Argkiig in one minut.

Zeero

This should be solved soon. Someone in the slack group is stepping up to fill this void.

Smiley
We need some one here to give some updates about SSD..Do we have some one here who has a great contact with our Dev to give real updates once in the week?

But how difficult can it be to give some talk here by Argakiig ....Why we have this talk here it's only a little problem what can be solved by Argkiig in one minut.

Zeero
legendary
How we no for sure Argakiig is still alive.....

Zeero

He's on slack, just posted the other day.

Talk of appointing a community organizer/thread updater. Would be a great idea to keep everyone informed.

Yeah we are on slack already but everyone is not there. It is very very good and healthy idea to have one organizer of thread who posts on behalf of Argakiig.

Why not? Do you want updates? Cuz as of now argakiig isn't in the thread, so why not have someone who is willing to gather the info and relay it to the thread? Not sure why a thread moderator shouldn't be a good idea...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Zeero

Talk of appointing a community organizer/thread updater. Would be a great idea to keep everyone informed.

Yeah we are on slack already but everyone is not there. It is very very good and healthy idea to have one organizer of thread who posts on behalf of Argakiig.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
he is very active in slack and usually replies to everyone i asked him about a block chain download and said he was going to do that soon
but for all the people that need it i just finished downloading it after 5 days because it gets stuck here and there
so i uploaded it to rapidgator 25-1-2015 6pm AU time

here is the link        

hope this helps some people

edit new link all of sonic files you might need      http://rg.to/file/0aeb6dce4b3383ebbf85bcbeb915eeff/SonicScrewdriver.rar.html
legendary

Zeero

legendary
Activity: 896

Zeero

He's posted on slack before but seems busy.  He's not giving any timetables.

Zeero
Activity: 728
I want some announcement from dev atleast once per week to aware of the current development process. Dev post something please here.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I just bought today some SSD so I am on board . SSD is hidden treasure only few people knows this . hahhhaha Grin Grin Grin

SSD is still alive and kicking, soon Argakiig is coming with surprise package,
so hold your coins and don't sell it cheap.

agreed with dude, i am still holding and waiting for great release,
SSD sure will rise to the mooooon.
Activity: 728
I just bought today some SSD so I am on board . SSD is hidden treasure only few people knows this . hahhhaha Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
SSD is for long term investment and by the time it will turn very huge. But keep in mind stability and prosperity don't come over night. The team behind the SSD is all that can be enough to invest in this coin.
AGREED WITH YOU, CURRENT SITUATION IS JUST MATTER OF TIME,
SSD HAS GREAT FUTURE AHEAD, SURE SSD WILL RISE TO THE MOON.

despite being a strong believer in the tec and dev skills behind SSD, i am starting to feel otherwise. the sheer lack of communication and now we are facing delisting from Rex is not a good sign in anyway. the consistent price fall and nonstop dumpers is yet again another bad sign.

at this current rate SSD will be worth less then 100 sat in the next 2 months unless the investors including myself are given some from of new's and don't give me the "he is active on slack" crap. slack is not the main hub for this coin, its just a private invite selective group, and from my understanding no updates there as well.

Dev we need you to come back here and be regular, we all know your busy but your coin is going to die if you fail to say anything or release anything.

It won't get delisted.  Hopefully, Arga can come through with an amazing update.

agreed with you, Argakiig is around us, very soon something great about to happen,
we need just patience, SSD will rock, price will go to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: