Pages:
Author

Topic: SSH Unlock & Signature Check Removal Tool Antminer S17/T17/S15 No Installation! - page 2. (Read 1849 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
You need to use the SD card to downgrade if you are on the latest firmware it must be done using any tool. Once downgraded or on earlier firmware the tool can be used to unlock it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Cooldragon
We need to unlock the SSH function, we "must" use the SD card to flash the firmware in the Miner? Can we not use the SD card so that we can also unlock the SSH function?
anything updated with the no sd card version? Sir!

What do you mean I don't understand. If you are on the latest firmware you need SD card to downgrade to use tool.
Cooldragon
anything updated with the no sd card version? Sir!
How do I donwgrade from "Antminer-S17Pro-user-OM-201911051518-sig_4536.tar.gz" to "Antminer-S17Pro-user-MD-201905241708-sig.tar.gz"?

Since Asic.to ssh unlock and signature removal are not working for newest update.

If you jump into the discussion on telegram: https://t.me/AsicTo we have the sd card image to downgrade the S17.

EDIT: Both S17 and T17 can be downloaded here: https://asic.to/download/s17-and-t17-sd-card-image-to-downgrade/
Activity: 604
Merit: 416
How do I donwgrade from "Antminer-S17Pro-user-OM-201911051518-sig_4536.tar.gz" to "Antminer-S17Pro-user-MD-201905241708-sig.tar.gz"?

Since Asic.to ssh unlock and signature removal are not working for newest update.
Does unlock work on T17e?

I believe it does. If it does not let me know and I can add support for it. The latest firmware on S17 might require downgrade before flash.
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
Does unlock work on T17e?
If it doesnot need the flash SD card, it is really a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is correct! The added benefit is now I have released a free firmware for the T17 and S17: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicto-firmware-s17-95ths-t17-80ths-t17-40wt-s17t17-on-over-200k-asic-5208500
Cooldragon
If it doesnot need the flash SD card, it is really a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir, it is really a good news!
I have some questions to ask.
1, It miner only unlock the ssh and the signature functions? not firmware update?
2, It no need to flash the firmware by SD card? Just use the network is ok?

Correct algcool. The new firmware should be out today. Keep checking this section on the forum! We were having issues with autotune that should now be fixed.
Cooldragon
Sir, it is really a good news!
I have some questions to ask.
1, It miner only unlock the ssh and the signature functions? not firmware update?
2, It no need to flash the firmware by SD card? Just use the network is ok?
where is the download link s17pro ?

The S17/S17e/S17Pro/T17 firmware will be out within the next few days.
Activity: 139
Merit: 46
where is the download link s17pro ?
If that signature file did not work for you.

Flash using sd card: https://asic.to/files/Firmware/Stock/SD-S9.zip

ps. Just updated the program a little bit. Made it smaller and some translation fixes. Along with pausing the replace script.

I will add more to it later and simplify it a bit more as testing showed some people are bad at instructions xD
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
If you are running an S9, S9i, S9j, S9k, S9se with May 2019 firmware or older. You can remove signature check using this file: https://asic.to//files/Firmware/S9/signature.zip and unlock ssh.

mine has fw from July 2019, where to get May'19 fw?
Should be live tomorrow. Only dev fee as the risk of someone sharing one without is extremely high.
Activity: 139
Merit: 46
SWEET , Love the work !! im glad i found this page ,

going to be deploying a bunch of gear and want to try to do the same

in braiins it has cron tabs and i have edited that through winscp

to curtail very low to no draw during peak hours when i get charged the most per kwh

and back to optimal/full settings during off peak at a lower kwh rate.

are there any examples of file edits ect for the s9/i  and s17pro's

Thanks
Freemine

Update :

when does the s17pro firmware go live ? do you have any testing results ect,

is there the ability to buy the firmware ? instead of dev fee ? for s9/17

Update for you all! I decided to make a little tool in vb and also added support for Antminer S15. All you have to do now is fill in the text field as you would previously and then press save. Then click whichever miner you are trying to unlock. After that is done wait a few minutes and then press Remove Signature. Hover ENG flash or RUS flag for instructions.

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/25b1e371ce2c2efcad179da5b90c447c6b6a8d61e31bb8941be6aae315d736f1/detection

8 False positives because it is a dropper.... AKA drops all the files it needs from it's resources to your local appdata into a folder like this: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\SSH_Unlock_asic.to_Taserz\ You can see it's just the batch files along with curl, winscp, and the files we are using to remove the signature.

Let me know if it has any bug as I have only tested it with 1 machine but it is pretty straight forward none the less.
Well you're in luck! This works with all S17 and T17 models. (for the unlock and signature check removal)

Ahh I see. Do you want to half it now or half it once the halving comes when you will really need that extra efficiency?

The + is still a work in progress for the 17 series. For the non + models should have it posted by the end of the week or start of next week.

For the S9 firmware in rocketship thread will work on S9 and S9i. You can use BTC Tool to mass flash them. But I would first flash one. Lower the settings and get around 70w/th or less if you can. Then you can flash all the others and there is a setting to scan for other S9's and mass deploy the settings you fine-tuned to the rest of them. For instructions check out this: https://asic.to/documentation/ it will detail pretty much every step involved for the S9. It will also be similar for the 17 series when ready. But 70w/th is def doable with S9. With 17 series I have not even played with downclocks yet but I plan on it once my next machine lands but it should be promising.

If you don't have a computer at the that location Phil you should setup like a raspberry pi with a vpn client running on it. That way you can always just vpn and play with them. (also could then TV into you and help if you needed it)
Pages:
Jump to: