Pages:
Author

Topic: Stability the shortest way to public adoptions. - page 3. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
For bitcoin to be used as a store of value and a medium of exchanging for goods and services, It must be stable like others currencies.

What stability? What "other" currencies? Fiat currencies? Fiat is the worst store of value.

This is the purchasing power of the U.S. Dollar from 1913 to 2013, and it is contantly sinking.

Give me Bitcoin, or give me death. Cool

i believe he was talking about other currencies aka fiat like USD,JPY,CNY and many more.
also, that 'thing' is much more stable compared to Bitcoin if we are looking at its history.
USD lost 96% its power in 2013 from 1913, but it needed 90 years to do that while Bitcoin only need a few months. that means USD is much more 'stable' compared to Bitcoin.

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
For bitcoin to be used as a store of value and a medium of exchanging for goods and services, It must be stable like others currencies.  For the past 5 to 7 weeks now bitcoin has started to develop that characteristics and that is a big sign that both online and offline retails and wholesales business will started to used it very soon.  I believe that in blockchain technology we are getting closer to what the founders has in mind.

Online retailers will adopt bitcoin only, if there is a huge army of people that use bitcoin on a daily basis.
The global amount of people,that use bitcoin is probably between 20 and 30 million,and most of them are HODLers.This is a very small number.The btc price stability doesn't matter that much.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
For bitcoin to be used as a store of value and a medium of exchanging for goods and services, It must be stable like others currencies.

What stability? What "other" currencies? Fiat currencies? Fiat is the worst store of value.

This is the purchasing power of the U.S. Dollar from 1913 to 2013, and it is contantly sinking.

Give me Bitcoin, or give me death. Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
For bitcoin to be used as a store of value and a medium of exchanging for goods and services, It must be stable like others currencies.  For the past 5 to 7 weeks now bitcoin has started to develop that characteristics and that is a big sign that both online and offline retails and wholesales business will started to used it very soon.  I believe that in blockchain technology we are getting closer to what the founders has in mind.
Pages:
Jump to: