Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable coin for Every Currency - page 5. (Read 773 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 22, 2020, 11:06:30 AM
I think the world is moving towards cashless money system and also towards stablecoin based digital currencies but personally i think that we do not need so many stablecoins or we can say that there is no meed for stablecoins for every traditional currency. I think we need only 1 stablecoin and that should be accepted globally without any issue.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 22, 2020, 09:06:20 AM
Stable-coins pegged to a fiat curency is not going to solve the world economic and social problems. The governments will still print money on-demand. Stable coins are pretty much like using electronic currency through the bank, only it is more decentralized.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 22, 2020, 08:53:04 AM
Stable coins are playing key roles in cryptomarket especially during bearish season and i think it is not possible yet that these stable coins used worldwide . It will take time.

You have not heard of Tether obviously. There are so many stablecoins already in the world and USDT is the one used on every single exchange that you and me can access.

That is the state of the normal fiat too! US dollar used almost everywhere in the world so stablecoins reflect exactly the currency they represent,,, at least to me.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2020, 08:08:26 AM
Stable coins backing all countries currency will work as we think, this is the best thing that will happen about digital currencies adoption and coins like Bitcoin and altcoins won't be used as money because they are volatile, I hope people start seeing things this way
Stable coin is possible to happen if a particular country will develop their own digital currency that is being used all of the citizen. It is way better and faster to use and the adoption to digital currency is easy on them.
maybe if all countries in the world have accepted cryptocurrency, each country will make its own stable coins, in my country it is also twlah making our currency stable coins.
so it is not impossible the government will take part in this, if indeed this is booming in the future.
Indeed, there are government who really recognize the goodness of digital currency, there is not doubt if they developed a new one and regulate on their own and they can give some taxes to that.
Stable coin is a great idea for adoption but it is really exciting if it can be achieved in a decentralized process.
Only one project has achieved something like this. I would say it reduces wild fluctuations but no precisely a stable coin

Definitely, it is an awesome idea to do adoption to a particular country as long as the government is involved and they are regulating to the citizens who are using it.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 22, 2020, 07:52:20 AM
stable coins are a certainty a brake on inflation, a safe exit from day trading, all altcoins should be guaranteed by a stablecoin or vice versa, and I am sure that their introduction in everyday use will take place before that of altcoins traditional...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 22, 2020, 07:18:14 AM
It will be the task of every country to make their own stable coin if they wish to get in to cryptocurrency. Tether will be out of their choice because it's still unknown if it can really prove the back up that it has with dollar.

China and Japan I think is trying to do it soon.

But if we have all the countries to own their stable coin, this is just a digital currency and upgraded version of fiat unless they will allow it to be pairs in different exchanges.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 22, 2020, 07:15:51 AM
Stable coins backing all countries currency will work as we think, this is the best thing that will happen about digital currencies adoption and coins like Bitcoin and altcoins won't be used as money because they are volatile, I hope people start seeing things this way
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 22, 2020, 06:59:05 AM
Stable coin is a great idea for adoption but it is really exciting if it can be achieved in a decentralized process.
Only one project has achieved something like this. I would say it reduces wild fluctuations but no precisely a stable coin
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
February 22, 2020, 06:49:11 AM
maybe if all countries in the world have accepted cryptocurrency, each country will make its own stable coins, in my country it is also twlah making our currency stable coins.
so it is not impossible the government will take part in this, if indeed this is booming in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
February 22, 2020, 06:18:48 AM
What do you think? Will tether do that ever in the future once crypto goes more mainstream? Or govt themselves will create their own currency at the end?

I dont think even tether wants that to happen. I doubt that this will be supported my many crypto enthusiasts. Tether is one of the crypto that hasnt much reliable when in terms of trust. We all know that it is a solution for continuously inflation and volatility that is happening in the crypto space right.

The realization is still too far for stable coins in each country, because not everyone in the government wants decentralization, so something transparent. People from banking and influential people in government who are cons to the crypto industry are also very opposed to this, surely they will do anything to keep the business going.

Agree with this. Maybe not feasible at all and not just too far IMO. Tether is useful but not in the league where they will be the sole stablecoin around the world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
February 22, 2020, 06:11:29 AM
Stable coins are playing key roles in cryptomarket especially during bearish season and i think it is not possible yet that these stable coins used worldwide . It will take time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 22, 2020, 06:08:37 AM
Is it possible that if cryptocurrency gets accepted all over the country, tether or any other stable coin will start creating stable coin for all the currency available in the world? I think they will go for that and create money out of thin air. What do you think? Will tether do that ever in the future once crypto goes more mainstream? Or govt themselves will create their own currency at the end?
PS- Self-moderated thread to prevent spam.

I think every government eventually has plans to create a separate digital currency under their control. Money/finance is the important way in which a government wields control over it's citizens and I don't think a government will be willing to hand over that control to normal people . We will see this happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
February 22, 2020, 06:04:44 AM
Someone has opinion that it is useless to have backed cryptocurrencies, that it doesn't solve anything. For me ot is a way how to store it on your person wallet without having a bank account. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 22, 2020, 05:54:08 AM
Will that make any sense if all coin have stable coin? I feel it will be a means of have too many other shit coin and even more scam projects. There are too many projects already which now makes it difficult to know the real ones. Greed is really setting into the game. This was not the reason for Crypto initially.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
February 02, 2020, 02:14:16 PM
It all depends on the regulation of that country.

If they can accept the payment system using other currency in their country, should be no problem and someone must be responsible for the currency it's self because the government also thinking about consumer protection. In my country, even USD cant be used as the transaction payment all the transactions should be used the currency from my country the solution on this problem only can be used a third parties apps who have integration transactions directly to my local currency for the output transaction. Need thinking about the regulation/laws on those countries first, before transaction using other currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 02, 2020, 02:06:36 PM
The stable currency for all currencies is the currency that everyone can use to pay and all countries regulate and recognize their value.  It is difficult to create such a currency because the biggest problem is who will issue the currency and based on what criteria to determine the value.  Which countries have to use this currency to be obligated to prove assets or have a certificate to use this currency?  This is a very difficult and difficult problem.  I think it will take many years for the world to create such a currency.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 02, 2020, 01:02:00 PM
Is it possible that if cryptocurrency gets accepted all over the country, tether or any other stable coin will start creating stable coin for all the currency available in the world? I think they will go for that and create money out of thin air. What do you think? Will tether do that ever in the future once crypto goes more mainstream? Or govt themselves will create their own currency at the end?

Tether dont create tokens out of thin air. Central banks does that. Tether take those USD that central banks creates from thin air and store them safely when they create stable coin tokens.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 02, 2020, 12:01:06 PM
If you talking about the digital version of the worlds fiat currency, I think it is not making money out of thin air usually if the stable coin came from any countries central bank I'm sure that it was back or pegged for the countries local fiat currency, while in the cryptocurrency stable coin like Tether, Pax, USDC, etc. most of them were pegged to US$ dollar but I'm not sure if that coin that minted was backed with a dollar in 1-1 bases.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 02, 2020, 11:55:04 AM
Your post doesn't make any sense, how will tether create other stable coins? please kindly find time to do research more on tether and know how it was created, the only thing that I know will work out on governments part is Central bank digital currency and yes they will be stable coins
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
February 02, 2020, 11:46:44 AM
The realization is still too far for stable coins in each country, because not everyone in the government wants decentralization, so something transparent. People from banking and influential people in government who are cons to the crypto industry are also very opposed to this, surely they will do anything to keep the business going.
Pages:
Jump to: