Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲 Stable Coins?? 💲💲 - page 8. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 19, 2019, 05:36:04 AM
I have been using USDT since I joined the market. It's not that I don't like the remaining stablecoin, just the altcoin I trade has a better volume at / USDT
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 19, 2019, 03:20:57 AM
I usually use USDT tether because it has been trusted by many people. and it is very safe to save long-term to protect our assets from fluctuations.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
July 19, 2019, 03:17:04 AM
For me tether rocks,they have few issues with wallet compatibility in the past but its been fixed now and almost all available exchanges supports tether too so its good for a full time trader like me
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 19, 2019, 02:49:40 AM
Tether because it's the most popular stable coin in the market but I'm not using it regularly because just like other people, I'm not a fan of stable coin.
I like to be old school, when I feel BTC is falling, I like to transfer my money in altcoins but this time not trading more often anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
July 19, 2019, 02:48:51 AM
I prefer USDC over other stable coins like tether,I don't like how tether is spread across other blockchain s like tron and btc but I'm looking forward to USDQ from platinum fund i think it will beat others
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
July 19, 2019, 02:31:21 AM
In the past, I used TrueUSD and Tether, but on the advice of a friend I refused TrueUSD. Sometimes I use it in trading, but I only keep funds in Tether.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 19, 2019, 02:35:57 AM
Not a fan of stable coins and never used any of them from the very start of my journey in cryptocurrencies. I've known the usage of it but never done it until now, I guess if time and situation permits I'll try to use it and what it feels like to own a stable coin. The price isn't moving and you are like actually holding a dollar on your hand. If technically I became an expert in trading few years from now, I guess that I'll use it on my daily trades to save my profit.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 19, 2019, 02:11:10 AM
What Stable coins you like and use?

I don't like and I don't use stable coins. At least not directly.
While normal cryptocurrencies are about not trusting anyone, with stable coins you have to trust the issuer, which, especially in case of Tether is problematic: no proper audits, a lot of bad news over time, quite a lot of fluctuations in the price.

Yes, stable coins have their use, from arbitrage to various services. That's why I said I didn't use stable coins directly: I may have been using services that use stable coins.
From what I see stable coins may be used by some companies for interfacing crypto payments with fiat world.

Unfortunately they can be also used for bad things, especially if they are not backed by the amount of "hard money" they should. And, sorry, but until this issue is 100% fixed, stable coins are generally more bad than good for the ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
July 18, 2019, 02:37:34 PM
What Stable coins you like and use?

Please write your experiences, advantages and reasons you use or don't use them.

Pages:
Jump to: