Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable coins in cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 16574 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 24, 2019, 08:45:24 AM
Crypto is unpredictable things so even the current coin has stable doesn't mean that it will continue in that way.
Usually stable value has low in value also low in trading volume although they already reach top 50 coincapmarket.

So yes, it fits on long term investment !
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
March 24, 2019, 08:42:21 AM
there are many stable coins in cryptocurrency. but I am here suggesting that stable coins have a large volume of markets. stable coin is like dogecoin, tether, stellar etc. there are many more stable coins you can look for in coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
March 24, 2019, 08:37:34 AM
for now it seems like stable crypto coins can be said to be ethereum and bitcoin. These two altcoins for me are still stable. Because if we see the price of ethereum and bitcoin, of course it will not increase too much and will not decrease too much. Maybe there is another crypto that might be very stable is Doge.

No bitcoin and ethereum is not a stable coin since if you see the statistics of past days up till now then you can see a answers, but the one I see and which can be point out good on this selection is the USDT since it is back up by $ and price seems super stable which didn't subside down for so many days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 08:31:59 AM
for now it seems like stable crypto coins can be said to be ethereum and bitcoin. These two altcoins for me are still stable. Because if we see the price of ethereum and bitcoin, of course it will not increase too much and will not decrease too much. Maybe there is another crypto that might be very stable is Doge.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 24, 2019, 08:28:39 AM
there are currently not many stable coins and many are still unstable so we are still waiting for the Cryptocurrency movement.
but I have to be sure Crypto will be stable so we have to be able to wait for the movement.
we can use the opportunity now to be produced in the future so that everything depends on ourselves because it starts mainly from ourselves.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 24, 2019, 08:02:52 AM
Stablecoin is one of the biggest achievements in the cryptocurrency space. Stablecoin is here to liberate the cryptosphere from the volatility which has been a stumbling block. Many investors would appreciate the opportunity provided by the stablecoin revolution and that could translate into higher coin market capitalisation.
Stable coins are centrlized so which is not actually a crypto currency,and these coins not created from mining it is just same as the traditional fiat money so there is no stable value either it will also lose its value due to inflation in future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
March 24, 2019, 08:00:26 AM
Stablecoin is one of the biggest achievements in the cryptocurrency space. Stablecoin is here to liberate the cryptosphere from the volatility which has been a stumbling block. Many investors would appreciate the opportunity provided by the stablecoin revolution and that could translate into higher coin market capitalisation.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
March 24, 2019, 06:27:28 AM
How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date? And what is the cheapest price. Please provide your knowledge, Thank you for contributing to this comment.
Stable coins don't have the cheapest price. Each stable coin is equal to one unit of that ordinary currency, the digital copy of which it represents. It can not differ much in price from one, a deviation in price from one already means that something abnormal happens with a stable coin. Stable coins are not intended for profit, they only provide ease of use of cryptocurrency.
I think that a coin that has a stable price is a coin that does not have good development and not too many requests that make the price immovable, it could even be due to the influence of too much supply so that the coin becomes inexpensive and tends to have movement stable price.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
March 24, 2019, 04:28:13 AM
How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date? And what is the cheapest price. Please provide your knowledge, Thank you for contributing to this comment.
Stable coins don't have the cheapest price. Each stable coin is equal to one unit of that ordinary currency, the digital copy of which it represents. It can not differ much in price from one, a deviation in price from one already means that something abnormal happens with a stable coin. Stable coins are not intended for profit, they only provide ease of use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
March 24, 2019, 03:14:57 AM
I think BNB and Doge are stable coins compared to other coins, specifically for BNB, they start to show their potential and quality as coins that are quite influential in crypto, the base price of $ 0.1 now rises to $ 15 / BNB, it's a very extraordinary coin, different from doge coin, even though the price of the coin is quite slow, the token provides confidence and certainty for the trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 24, 2019, 03:09:09 AM
It is difficult to find it because indeed there are currently so many fluctuating coins and tokens except with tokens or coins that are backed up with usd or commonly called USDT Coins or tokens
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 24, 2019, 02:50:52 AM
There has a lot of coin on the crypto market which are real and stable and price change where market up and down.I think you can not research coinmarket cap because there has an option that gainer and loser today and you can find this token which is pump or dump.Let's check this site and get your all information https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
March 24, 2019, 01:18:10 AM
There are so many coins in the market which are stable and have a good result but i can think the bitcoin is the very profitable and trustable coin in this market which gives a good return in this work after some time if you have patience.
I think choosing stable coins is the choice for long-term investment, because I think growth can be predicted. but for trading to choose stable coins it will be difficult, because usually traders will choose coins that move quickly with large volumes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 24, 2019, 01:14:45 AM
I thinl out thousands listed coind there only hundreds are stablecoins. Not means that stablecoins is also a stable price but for me meanibg of the stablecoins is the potential to increase and not easy to decreased the value. We have different thoughts about the stable coins and that's for me and that's my belief. But I hope in the new upcoming coins int he CMC will have more stablecoins being listed.
Activity: 910
March 24, 2019, 01:03:23 AM
Why do you want this information? It doesn´t mean anything, I can create stable coin just now, the problem is if you trust me that it is really stable.
i also want to ask the same question to him, why is the OP interested in stable coins? Huh

i think it will be useless, because it will not give us any benefit.
indeed for some people who don't want to take great risks to lose more money, stable coins are perfect for them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 12:35:25 AM
There are so many coins in the market which are stable and have a good result but i can think the bitcoin is the very profitable and trustable coin in this market which gives a good return in this work after some time if you have patience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
March 24, 2019, 12:07:59 AM
How many stable coins have been registered at Coinmarketcap to date?
I have not seen a list of stable coins, but I think they are about 10.

And what is the cheapest price.
The smallest price is 1$
And stable coin prices are indeed around the price of $ 1, and always not far from that when the price rises or falls. Then what makes a lot of people interested in stable coins? Can you give a reason. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 01:50:24 PM

They are very important and if we can have more of it, perhaps cryptocurrency instability can be minimised. 2018 was a very rough year for traders and many of us are still in business because of the hedge offered by usdt
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 23, 2019, 01:39:46 PM
There are a lot of them and I think it was around a half a year ago, when several stable coins were created within few weeks. I think the reason was a bad reputation of Tether that has still no limited supply.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 23, 2019, 12:13:53 PM
Of course top ranked coins like bitcoin, ethereum, Cardano and so on. as information that the market red is too long, I didn't expect that the bitcoin to drop too far, from $ 19200 in December 2017 and now only $ 4020, but I'm optimistic that the market will soon improve.
Pages:
Jump to: