Pages:
Author

Topic: Stable Coins Necessary? - page 13. (Read 2979 times)

cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
February 26, 2019, 11:03:59 AM
I think this is good step for mass adoption, so many people who use fiat can feel safe if want to use stable coin, cause as long as I know, they are afraid of some coins whose movements are very crazy.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 10:49:13 AM

Currently seems every project or crypto company wanna create a stable coin now, except USDT, currently we have GUSD, TUSD, PAX.

But do you think it's really necessary to have so many stable coins?
Yeah it is necessary. USDT is a stable coin and many traders are using it as a trading pair. I also using USDT as trading pair because it is easy to understand and it is easy to use than other trading pair.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 10:44:06 AM
I think this is wonderful and in some places it is just a magic tool for fixing trading operations and fluctuations in the market. You understand that in general it is just a lifeline. But what is the use of this for developers?
Activity: 518
February 26, 2019, 10:39:13 AM
I think the stable coins that are there now are enough and in my opinion, there is no need for new stable coins. because the current stable coin is enough to secure investors' funds.
Activity: 686
February 26, 2019, 10:32:25 AM
In my opinion, stable coins are indeed needed to maintain assets, but I don't think it's good if there are too many stable coins because they can weaken the market because transactions will decrease if many people keep their assets in stable coins.
I think just two stable coins are enough.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
February 26, 2019, 10:24:19 AM
now it seems no longer needed. there are already a lot of stable coins on the market today, if a coin seems too much it will only make the market less good.

for me it's better to have stable coins, only one or two. if too much is worried it will only make the coin unstable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 26, 2019, 10:09:55 AM

Currently seems every project or crypto company wanna create a stable coin now, except USDT, currently we have GUSD, TUSD, PAX.

Stable coin is very necessary for market and I think that should have more stable coins anymore to investors who have more choices and capitalization is allocated more evenly, but not only focus on only one coins like USDT
Activity: 602
February 26, 2019, 09:20:49 AM
I think that all stablecoins are quite useless and not so safe as they declare.. no one is sure that these coins are really pegged to something with real deposits of $ in some banks.... I still prefer to buy $ when I need $....
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 09:10:34 AM
I think that one stable coin is enough to take it as an equivalent to other coins
and most likely with time and in competition - will remain one, and the rest will disappear as unnecessary

Completely agree with you. World needs one stablecoin per financial asset. Now everyone is focused on USD market - there are over 10 USD stablecoins or more, from which only a few can be trusted. In terms of other currencies, t for euro stablecoin market here is only one viable project - EURS from STASIS. Do you know any other euro stablecoins? What do you think about EURS?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 16, 2018, 12:43:32 PM
I think that one stable coin is enough to take it as an equivalent to other coins
and most likely with time and in competition - will remain one, and the rest will disappear as unnecessary
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
Well, I think there should be competitors to the coin , so that if you don't like it you can go to another coin at usdt certainly has a competitor recently entered the market usdc
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Price manipulation is a big drawback of this crypto market, this is what it happened now I am sure it will recover very soon. There is lot of prediction on December 12 as the value will go higher. Lets hold the coins for a good cause.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
I don't think there are stable coins as of the moment. Majority of them are going down and only a few goes up. What I can only see is that bitcoin are the only one that has a stable price for a couple of months but it was also down now. We don't have anything but red labels on the market. Hopefully, the big investors will do something about it because they will also lose money if the price drop continues.
Stablecoin is always stable with market up or down, its price is difficult to change because its nature is a stable crypto, This is where we can all go if bitcoin and altcoin are falling
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
I don't think there are stable coins as of the moment. Majority of them are going down and only a few goes up. What I can only see is that bitcoin are the only one that has a stable price for a couple of months but it was also down now. We don't have anything but red labels on the market. Hopefully, the big investors will do something about it because they will also lose money if the price drop continues.
Everyone is waiting for large investors. Didn't you think they were already in the game with us? Look at any graph of the coins and their volume, impressive is not it?
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
I like stable coins. They will help protect my investment during downward trends. But who saw a truly stable coin
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
I hold not so much coin, I always see the volume in the exchange, if the volume is large every day, I hold it up
Activity: 430
November 16, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

We need stable coins to hide our funds when the market is bleeding as those will not dumps easily. Although those stable coins are still altcoins as we can't directly convert them into fiat.
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 10:23:02 AM

Investing in coins that are in the top-10 is one of my main rules. I think that stability is a very important characteristic of doing business. That's pity but there are lack of stable coins on the market now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

I do not see why they are necessary, it is not like you can actually make any money from investing in stable coins, they just stay where they are which kind of defeats the purpose of me becoming a crypto investor. I want to make money and it is with volatility that I can make that money and besides the stable coins are not really stable if their prices keep fluctuating`
Pages:
Jump to: