Pages:
Author

Topic: Stablecoin, heavily premined, 1.2+ million coins premined!! - page 4. (Read 6034 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
NXT is the future
okay people nothing to se here move on,

move on ...
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
Hello, you can clearly see that the idiots that need to be ignored are just astroturf accounts for hire. I suggest you put them on ignore right now because they will only cause disturbances in the future (it'll also help you identify garbage threads and warn people about them).

You can tell this from the fact that they keep saying the same idiotic garbage--in broken English--regardless of how many times they are given information, by any range of random people.

Protip: when someone gets ignored enough, the Ignore link changes colour and any posts made are treated as garbage by people who don't already have the person ignored (eg: user Simran).
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I am not going to mine it, moron will mine it, to make you guys 1.2 mil premine worth what you don't merit! Forget it.

All the people should know how this coin premined AND concealed it on purpose for cheating!

Let me ask you this:

How was it concealed if the dev announced his premine right in his first post?

At this point I don't even think you know basic english anymore.

^^^This

FOR ONE I CANNOT BACK YOU UP WITH LARD ASS FONT THAT'S RED.  It's hard for me to take any new coin as legitimate right now.  That is why I'm aiming at what we already have in the mix.  I'll take a scrape of free coins though. ... reason being that if they do go somewhere I can watch it happen and filter out bullshit like this. 
Activity: 121
itt: retards who can't read, premine was mentioned in the op, and was discussed for many pages.

even though it was stated at the outset that 0.5 % of the coin would be set aside why would they check in the code in github without any trace of premine as is claimed?
I just checked it, the premine is still on github, its contained within the genesis block. Just because you don't know where to look doesn't mean its not there.  Roll Eyes

FACT: you can't ''hide'' a premine due to the nature of how block verification works. This shit is fully visible throught the block explorer too.

Yes, exactly.  The 1,250,000 is in the genesis block.  (main.cpp, line 2033)   And you can't remove it from the code or the entire blockchain will be rejected by that new code.

// Genesis block
        const char* pszTimestamp = "June 7 2013, The Times, Prince Philip admitted to hospital for two weeks";
        CTransaction txNew;
        txNew.vin.resize(1);
        txNew.vout.resize(1);
        txNew.vin[0].scriptSig = CScript() << 486604799 << CBigNum(4) << vector((const unsigned char*)pszTimestamp, (const unsigned char*)pszTimestamp + strlen(pszTimestamp));
        txNew.vout[0].nValue = 1250000 * COIN;
        txNew.vout[0].scriptPubKey = CScript() << ParseHex("0449D77B9B62E0DB1FD6150ECFC5722F31FEE52E585DE31B5AEFAD2CAC415D5698991F8F0B0CBBA 7B9F4431BBE79B684876EDFBD369554ACC4182753FA48A3CD80") << OP_CHECKSIG;
        CBlock block;
        block.vtx.push_back(txNew);
        block.hashPrevBlock = 0;
        block.hashMerkleRoot = block.BuildMerkleTree();
        block.nVersion = 1;
        block.nTime    = 1370579804;
        block.nBits    = 0x1e0fffff;
        block.nNonce   = 2788;

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
This post is 100% FUD. The dev clearly stated that 0.5% of the coins would be premined for the mixing service & bounties.

Did I do it right? Does the giant green text add more validity to my point? I'm kinda new here, so I'm just checking.

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Looks like  some ppl really see a threat to other coins in Stablecoin. I am mining it from release and not going to stop. This coin has strong potential and will go over LTC in value quicker than you think. When STC shop will open, the hashrate will explode to unseen on other altcoins numbers.

It seems ok in it's function, but can still die an easily forgotten death.
Personally I wouldn't invest TOO much time and/or money in any single new coin.... diversify
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
We agree on something. I was on cryptsy the other night and everyone was saying Buy dgc now you wont be able to buy under .00006 again! I then saw all the buy orders being filled one after another and said a dump was about to happen. I got the whole chatbox up in arms all laughing saying I was an idiot.  Moments later crashed to .000045. I had a good laugh and saved the whole chatbox as an epic win.

lol, that's exactly the scenario. I saw it in WDC too. People pump and dump.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
The graph is pretty telling. Bartibus claimed he needed donations for bountys since he didnt premine but it seems almost 100,000 were Hmmmmm

100,000 / 1,200,000 = 1/12, which coin is more pre mined? ask a second grader, lol

I meant 10,000 But your reply has nothing to do with what  I was saying. Stablecoin outright told everyone they premined .5% Bartibus claimed he didnt and needed donations for bountys.... Who is the more truthfull developer?

I'd say none are trustful. I won't mine any of these two coins. I mined some STC, will dump it the first thing when it hits an exchange.

We agree on something. I was on cryptsy the other night and everyone was saying Buy dgc now you wont be able to buy under .00006 again! I then saw all the buy orders being filled one after another and said a dump was about to happen. I got the whole chatbox up in arms all laughing saying I was an idiot.  Moments later crashed to .000045. I had a good laugh and saved the whole chatbox as an epic win.
The graph is pretty telling. Bartibus claimed he needed donations for bountys since he didnt premine but it seems almost 100,000 were Hmmmmm

100,000 / 1,200,000 = 1/12, which coin is more pre mined? ask a second grader, lol

I meant 10,000 But your reply has nothing to do with what  I was saying. Stablecoin outright told everyone they premined .5% Bartibus claimed he didnt and needed donations for bountys.... Who is the more truthfull developer?

I'd say none are trustful. I won't mine any of these two coins. I mined some STC, will dump it the first thing when it hits an exchange.
legendary

10,000 / 1,200,000 = 1/120, which coin is more pre mined? ask a second grader, lol
legendary
this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

I see a lot of greedy, confusion, anger etc here in this sub-forum. It is a small world that reflects the real bigger world.

actually Digital Coin wasn't premined. baritus started mining the same day he unveiled the coin, or atleast thats the claim. the blockchain seems to support this claim, but i'm in no way an expert.

really? check the start block chart. It was premined 9698 coins, not 1.2 millions though.

Here's the link:
http://cryptometer.org/digitalcoin_96_hour_charts.html

The graph is pretty telling. Bartibus claimed he needed donations for bountys since he didnt premine but it seems almost 10,000 were Hmmmmm
legendary
Lol I read the announcement thread about 10 minutes after it was released. I have not looked at it since but can 100% guarantee it said 0.5% were premined for the coin mixing service. Right there from the beginning.

Idiots
this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

I see a lot of greedy, confusion, anger etc here in this sub-forum. It is a small world that reflects the real bigger world.

actually Digital Coin wasn't premined. baritus started mining the same day he unveiled the coin, or atleast thats the claim. the blockchain seems to support this claim, but i'm in no way an expert.

really? check the start block chart. It was premined 9698 coins, not 1.2 millions though.

Here's the link:
http://cryptometer.org/digitalcoin_96_hour_charts.html
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

Activity: 98
Subscribing for entertainment value. Kinda like watching a car wreck. A car full of mentally challenged monkeys...who can't read. who only seek to push their own agendas.

fixt it
Lol. I'm a believer in the mixing service sir, I understand.
Activity: 182
Um. It's not like the coin had anything going for it either way.
this is an entertaining place, so many alt coins, not a single one that is not premined? Can anyone name one, so that I can mine it  Grin

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Subscribing for entertainment value. Kinda like watching a car wreck. A car full of mentally challenged monkeys...who can't read. who only seek to push their own agendas.

fixt it
Activity: 98
Subscribing for entertainment value. Kinda like watching a car wreck. A car full of mentally challenged monkeys...who can't read.
Pages:
Jump to: