Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 StackBIT 💰💰 POS 900% APR 💰💰 Listed on Coinexchange and Stocks.Exchange 💰 - page 2. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I love the niche the project seeks to cover. The borrower depositors..its sure will sky rocket.. Awesome project with a great road map
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
just dropped to 1 sat sell wall on coinexchange.  Anyone who still believes - go and get you share.  there is 500 mills for sale  out of 1500 mill total supply.

I hodl mine, selling at 1 sat is insane now.  Go buy it kids Smiley

PS if you find another xchange where sbit is sub satoshi - please post
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
What are the minimum investment needed to ensure that the census was held in the best way? And to what extent do the data in 900% correspond to reality?

You would get stakes once or twice a week for about $20 in coins.   900% is accurate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
What are the minimum investment needed to ensure that the census was held in the best way? And to what extent do the data in 900% correspond to reality?
I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

I am off work this week, so expect things to progress fairly promptly.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

I have my own opinions of coarse but what are yours ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

If I read such a sentence that getting on a large exchange as fast as possible is more important than development, it becomes evident what your goals are (and they are not good).

Indeed I see no rush to get listed elsewhere just yet.

I would rather develop and make this something that is worth the bigger exchanges looking at us, there is much potential here I am sure.

TT

Can you please explain to me where you see the much potential here? Even the fundamentals of this coin are bad so what is it that convinces you so much?

As I said in the other Stackbit airdrop thread: these low entry, high staking coins are the original spirit of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  With good teamwork, they always succeed. 

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
I am currently half way through producing what I have called a Grey Paper which will set out the initial goals and desires of this coin, now whilst I am happy to move this coin forward I would like to reach out to you the coin holders and see if anyone else would like to join me.

In the past when I have taken over a coin and pushed it on I have all ways found it works best when there are several people involved, I am competent in workings and re development of the source code to include wallets, and marketing so your in fairly safe hands.

You will also note I have produced a new SBIT logo as I thought the original looked tacky and slapped together in a rush, but please if you don't like the new one let me know I all ways listen to the coin community.

Incase you have missed it, I have setup a twitter account that can be found here : https://twitter.com/sbit900 thsi is a very important tool within the AltCoin world as most people use it, so please follow it, and make the address known on other twitter accounts.

Also IDEAS I need to know what you all want from this coin, Its all well and good me giving you fancy new wallets and getting us added on other exchanges but what would YOU like to see in the future from this coin ? Its uses, is the 900% still workable, and what about TX fee's are they ok ?

Thanks
TT

Mate as I said, join us on discord some ideas was talk there already we have some ideas as well, but I think the main staff its to get on new exchanger as fast as possible, we would like to help you on the way also, together we will do it! I still believe in this coin Smiley

If I read such a sentence that getting on a large exchange as fast as possible is more important than development, it becomes evident what your goals are (and they are not good).

I would rather develop and make this something that is worth the bigger exchanges looking at us, there is much potential here I am sure.

TT

Can you please explain to me where you see the much potential here? Even the fundamentals of this coin are bad so what is it that convinces you so much?
Activity: 180
Merit: 52

Thanks
TT

TT
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

Thanks
TT

Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
--snip--

Ive had a death in my family that has taken some time to sort out (legal aspects) I apologise to  saerlingen and will correct that now, I have paid saerlingen several times for his work so this is out of character and just one of those things.

I shall today be developing the website for SBIT

TT
can confirm ive been contacted, will change feedback when payment received.

All the best to you and your closest.

Be cautious dealing with The_Trader.

He has failed to pay 5 USD in Dogecoin for an article on SPRTS that I delivered to him on his website:

http://91.121.133.197/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=f7276d018a51f1874ccdebcb3121b8a0

He has logged in several times in a week long period from delivery of article, and has failed to respond to PM's or contact me in any other way while logged on.

I have left negative feedback, and will make a proper accusation in scam accusations so he cant get away with any bigger sums.

Deals with The_Trader should be considered a loss of your money/service/product.

Ive had a death in my family that has taken some time to sort out (legal aspects) I apologise to  saerlingen and will correct that now, I have paid saerlingen several times for his work so this is out of character and just one of those things.

I shall today be developing the website for SBIT

TT
Yes, I don't want anyone taking over Stackbit that hasn't been around a while and who people know in some way.
Activity: 135
nice coin, and keep spirit i ll join on your discord https://discord.gg/yAXbgtr good luck
Activity: 99
hope you guys will figure things out, but mainly - this coin survived on its own, please make sure you do not fix things that are not broken Smiley  best of luck!!! see y'all at discord.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13

Thanks
TT

Thanks
TT
Activity: 464

Bit of a crazy week in work, but I am trying to get something sorted for the weekend.

Thanks
TT

Edit: Added twitter : https://twitter.com/sbit900

Join us here: https://discord.gg/gWHQpf5

We would like to help you!

3kk my in! Lets get this coin on the TOP!

Bit of a crazy week in work, but I am trying to get something sorted for the weekend.

Thanks
TT

Edit: Added twitter : https://twitter.com/sbit900
Activity: 16
I have today purchased the domain WWW.SBIT900.COM

At present I am writing a review on what this coin is, and its possible uses moving forward.

Once I have planned a way forward for this coin I shall post my intentions here  for your consideration.

I am also in communication with various exchanges about getting either added or re-added, as I feel this coin in the short term is a great arbitrage trading coin and this kind of trading will help the coin then move on to something bigger and better.

Now if any one on here has ideas, now would be a great time to mention them

Thanks
TT

EDIT
The website is now up and running www.sbit900.com

We are with you. Let's rebuild a community with a purpose. If you create a new community channel (discord/telegram) just let us know so that we all rejoin and unite ourselves there Smiley
Activity: 274
I have today purchased the domain WWW.SBIT900.COM

At present I am writing a review on what this coin is, and its possible uses moving forward.

Once I have planned a way forward for this coin I shall post my intentions here  for your consideration.

I am also in communication with various exchanges about getting either added or re-added, as I feel this coin in the short term is a great arbitrage trading coin and this kind of trading will help the coin then move on to something bigger and better.

Now if any one on here has ideas, now would be a great time to mention them

Thanks
TT

EDIT
The website is now up and running www.sbit900.com

If you proceed with development then I will gladly repurchase my original investment. Currently I am staying away from this scam coin as it is made by the same developer who screwed over his previous community with lambo. I have proof of this and you can find it in my post history.

The developer can not be trusted. I suggest saving the source for stackbit on github immediately if you haven't already. I can see the same thing happening to this coin as did with Lambo. The original dev will appear out of no where and delete all traces ( that is once he decides how much money he would like to scam from his community and the cryptosphere in general).
Pages:
Jump to: