Pages:
Author

Topic: Stacks Bowers June Showcase Auction for Physicals is Tomorrow! Polymerbit Debut! - page 2. (Read 639 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
 Yes that is exciting to see for sure....now that Bitbills are also being graded would be nice to see one in this auction house sometime in the future.

Also looking forward to see what they bring at greatcolelctions.com.

Slowly but surely we are being exposed to the masses.
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
This is great to see! Congrats polymerbit!
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
Awesome to see. I really need to get my polymerbit notes in for grading at PCGS
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
I want to give a huge shout out to Polymerbit for making his debut in Stacks Bowers tomorrow with this amazing PMG graded "cold storage document" note. Wow! So amazing man, I am so pumped to see what this ends up going for!

Here is a link to the auction:

https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-134S4P/unfunded-2020-polymerbit-bitcoin-cold-storage-document-firstbits-125gnk7s-serial-no-a000061-series-2a-u-nd-gem-uncirculated-66-pp

Info from link provided about Polymer's note:

LOT DESCRIPTION
Desirable Unfunded Polymerbit Bitcoin "Banknote"

Gem Uncirculated 66 PPQ (PCGS)

Unfunded 2020 Polymerbit Bitcoin Cold Storage Document. Firstbits 125GNK7s. Serial No. A000061. Series 2A-U (ND). Gem Uncirculated 66 PPQ (PCGS).

Unfunded and non-loaded. This specimen represents the very first of the type to be offered by our firm. It functions in a similar way to the popular crypto coins by Casascius, Lealana and others, featuring an associated public address that can be loaded to a custom amount and a private key hidden behind a security seal that can be used to redeem the value. Polymerbit claims that this issue is "the culmination of four years of security design and production improvements. The design efforts on this note alone have exceeded 100 hours.."

Though officially labeled as cold storage "document", the format generally resembles the banknotes printed for circulation in the United Kingdom. This undoubtedly makes them desirable to the passionate community of world paper money collectors as well as crypto enthusiasts. Public Address: 125GNK7sVfHRcvm8Rw8Aw22WCxdsyXCzNE.

PCGS# 1132633.

Click here for certification details from PCGS.

PCGS # 1132633
Pages:
Jump to: