Pages:
Author

Topic: Stainless steel bitcoin cold storage wallets - page 2. (Read 7817 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
They must be in the hospital or jail
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I'm waiting on a refund from these guys too. Have emailed with no response, wish I'd seen this thread before throwing $50 away..
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
I have not.  I e-mailed them this morning, no response.   Cry
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Has anyone received a refund yet?
Activity: 41
Will these ever be available again?

Hey Dev!

We've been offering ( and shipping!) a similar product for about the same time. Check out our site www.crypto-cards.com. We've been offering those who attempted to purchase from coldcoins a nice discount on our product. Shoot us an email and we'll hook you up!

Cheers,

Crypto Cards
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

says on the site that they are issuing refunds. nothing is real
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
New In Town...
We actually already offer them! We just need to add that as an option for our Cold Cards (already listed for our public ID cards). If you'd like one for litecoin, just make a note in the order notes section of the checkout. If you were a ColdCoins customer, shoot us an e-mail via the contact page and we'll hook you up.

Is their a Litecoin equivalent for bitaddress.org?  How do I generate a Private Key for Litecoin?  (sorry if that's a noob question)

https://liteaddress.orgGrin
Activity: 304
Merit: 102
We actually already offer them! We just need to add that as an option for our Cold Cards (already listed for our public ID cards). If you'd like one for litecoin, just make a note in the order notes section of the checkout. If you were a ColdCoins customer, shoot us an e-mail via the contact page and we'll hook you up.

Is their a Litecoin equivalent for bitaddress.org?  How do I generate a Private Key for Litecoin?  (sorry if that's a noob question)
legendary
I was just about to give you a blast for thread jacking, but yeah they clearly buggered off.

Your public only, could you double side them? LTC on one side, BTC the other?

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

We are Crypto Cards, and we have been offering a similar product for about a month now. Coldcoins actually registered their site 24 hours after our first reddit post, so maybe they liked our idea a little to much;)

Anyways, it's to bad they have decided to close up shop! We would like to offer those who placed orders for Coldcoins a generous discount on any of our products. Send us a message via our contact page on our site, and we'll hook you up!

As I'm sure you're all wondering "how do we know you're not going to close up shop to?". We'll, we have actually been processing and shipping orders to happy customers since day one! (if you're a customer thats already received your order, make a post! We'd love to hear from you, and I'm sure everyone else would to!).

To ensure a situation like this didn't happen, we did a decent amount of testing of both materials and printing processes before bringing the product to market.

check out our site at www.crypto-cards.com . If you placed an order for Coldcoins, don't forget to get in contact with us for a sweet discount!

Any plans to do litecoin cards too?
Hey guys!

We are Crypto Cards, and we have been offering a similar product for about a month now. Coldcoins actually registered their site 24 hours after our first reddit post, so maybe they liked our idea a little to much;)

Anyways, it's to bad they have decided to close up shop! We would like to offer those who placed orders for Coldcoins a generous discount on any of our products. Send us a message via our contact page on our site, and we'll hook you up!

As I'm sure you're all wondering "how do we know you're not going to close up shop to?". We'll, we have actually been processing and shipping orders to happy customers since day one! (if you're a customer thats already received your order, make a post! We'd love to hear from you, and I'm sure everyone else would to!).

To ensure a situation like this didn't happen, we did a decent amount of testing of both materials and printing processes before bringing the product to market.

check out our site at www.crypto-cards.com . If you placed an order for Coldcoins, don't forget to get in contact with us for a sweet discount!
legendary
December 31, 2013, 03:04:02 PM
Is this guy dead?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
December 31, 2013, 02:30:08 PM
Fear not, f*D has moved into this space with laminated paper wallets for select currencies and will be launching plastic card versions to support all cryptos in the next couple of weeks.

Great to hear, but make sure the price is reasonable Wink
Activity: 23
December 31, 2013, 02:06:10 PM
Interesting.  Well I guess we will see in 10 days?? Seems weird, why not just issue the refunds now.

Hopefully someone can come up with a product like this.  I've seen some wood etched ones, but not really any credit card sized aluminum or steel
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
December 31, 2013, 01:19:45 PM
Fear not, f*D has moved into this space with laminated paper wallets for select currencies and will be launching plastic card versions to support all cryptos in the next couple of weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
December 30, 2013, 08:36:57 PM
Crazy something fishy happened
I'm sure he was using his bosses laser and the boss wasn't interested
Not a scam tho

Low demand is bs, they did not expect to sell a million in a week
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
December 30, 2013, 08:07:34 PM
Welp I would expect my BTC0.151965 that i sent them...
New In Town...
December 30, 2013, 07:01:30 PM
The only reason they had "low demand" is they didn't keep their reddit post alive and they didn't respond here frequently enough to keep it visible.

Too bad, hopefully someone else will move in and make this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: