Pages:
Author

Topic: stake.com scam they steal my money more then 6BTC - page 2. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 268
We launched a major update to Stake a few days ago which involved a re-code of all the games. There was a bit of logic not present in the mines game. Particularly the logic that would prevent a user from changing their seed until their round was finished, Mines was rapidly taken down and this issue was fixed before it was widely abused. This user changed their seed during the round thus revealing their previous seed which allowed them to know where every single gem was placed.

This user ended up profiting a total of 4.3 coins off this exploit between his accounts. If anyone has information on this player, please send a PM.

Even if he exploited some bug (you havent show evidence of that), you could keep his abusive profits, but you should return his deposits. The money isn't yours.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
We launched a major update to Stake a few days ago which involved a re-code of all the games. There was a bit of logic not present in the mines game. Particularly the logic that would prevent a user from changing their seed until their round was finished, Mines was rapidly taken down and this issue was fixed before it was widely abused. This user changed their seed during the round thus revealing their previous seed which allowed them to know where every single gem was placed.

This user ended up profiting a total of 4.3 coins off this exploit between his accounts. If anyone has information on this player, please send a PM.
show proof that he used this exploit.
he still couldve just been lucky.

if you cant show proof of him using the exploit, which as you said was rather a bug by your fault and not an exploit a hacker forged, pay him
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
You can enforce your 6.5 BTC through legal action in Curaçao. At the court they have to show hard proof that you exploited the game.

They took 34 BTC and said will donate it, but do not say who received it!

This user in question was linked by fingerprint to a user who defrauded PD out of a significant sum of money. Given that, their account had a flag on it before they even made a deposit. We asked for ID and the user provided an identity we believed wasn’t theirs. We wanted to have a phone call with them to try and clear this up and after many delays they agreed. It was clear they had found a non-involved girl talk to us who didn’t seem to know anything about primedice or bitcoin. That violated our terms but obviously that isn't why we held the withdrawal, we held it for the reason originally stated.

I'd like to stop this right here and make clear that this is not a matter of money but rather a matter of principle. I'm happy to donate at minimum the funds involved in this claim to a charity of the community's choosing. The trust of this community is not something we take for granted and is why we elected to post here to further explain this unusual situation.

However, as long as victims are not willing to enforce their claims through legal action, these criminals can of course do whatever they like!
Activity: 10
So you were hunting on auto before huh?

Was this auto bet hunting 5milx on hilo/chartbet by any chance?

Because bet before and bet after your 5mil payout are hilo bets... and before that your bets are chartbet bets...

I checked it with the code for the api that dan posted on another post today, you can check it yourself if you want Wink

https://api.stake.com/graphql

{
  user(name: "alaapb") {
    betList(limit:50) {
      iid
      game
      currency
      payout
      payoutMultiplier
      amount
      createdAt
    }
  }
}
And the first 3 results are this ones:

"data": {
    "user": {
      "betList": [
        {
          "iid": "739687863",
          "game": "hilo",
          "currency": "btc",
          "payout": 0.0126201282226712,
          "payoutMultiplier": 4.8142,
          "amount": 0.00262144,
          "createdAt": "Mon, 03 Sep 2018 23:58:35 GMT"
        },
        {
          "iid": "739355406",
          "game": "mines",
          "payout": 6.52325632,
          "payoutMultiplier": 5096290,
          "amount": 0.00000128,
          "createdAt": "Mon, 03 Sep 2018 21:33:01 GMT"
        },
        {
          "iid": "739348385",
          "game": "hilo",
          "payout": 0,
          "payoutMultiplier": 1.06167,
          "amount": 0,
          "createdAt": "Mon, 03 Sep 2018 21:33:04 GMT"
        }
Hilo, mines 5milx (1 ROLL), hilo

So now, a new excuse please?
Activity: 14
just bullshit that you said and I don't know anything about what you said
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com

Give me id  bet in same day hit 3 times 5mx then yiy can speak and I will delete this post and that mean also iam big theft
Activity: 121
Merit: 18
You are all new here with fake account are stake team gives you everyone 10K to just replay here .... Nice to sold the Truth
My account created in December last year. So not new (just not active) and not fake. Your acc created 2 days ago, btw.
If there would be just 1 account, 1 bet and 1 win, it might be little different. But 3 new acc's, and all hitted 5mil-x with first bet same day? Seriously?
You laying not me OK give me the bet id  ?? You just received 10k satoshi haaaaa?
Activity: 35
he made 2 more others accounts and won the same way with 1 bet
that's why
stop lying
NP brother wait
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
~
calm down i ask for tx id though the picture can lie tx id not so just post your it here.
You don't see the pictures? Iam uploaded all deposits and withdrew... Bro iam deposits more then 10k$ there and people know me very good iam also help a lot but look at them now just make new account here to reply good think for just team support give them maybe 10k satoshi
You are all new here with fake account are stake team gives you everyone 10K to just replay here .... Nice to sold the Truth
To make this lot easier for you, we need more proof. for example you depo tx history that will make everyone believe you not a faucet abuser. and maybe you can post more screenshoot from your conversation with support team and what the reason your withdrawal got canceled
He not saying he hit it in one roll. And 5m payout is totaly possible. Are you allready send email to the site owner ? atleast if the withdraw got canceled  they need gave you proper explanation about it.

edit: just see the bet id nonce 1 that mean 1 bet. my bad
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
It's totally impossible to hit 5milx is just in one bet, I think you abuse the mines game by using any bug problem after new stake update
Activity: 121
Merit: 18
You cheat mines game.  Hit 5mil-x Just one roll impossible. Stop lie.

With more bets it's possible, I saw at least 3 winning bets of other players with 5mil-x. Just weird, how it was hitted so fast, in few bets Smiley
Activity: 10
If iam loss 6 time in row at win 97% its OK but if I win its not OK? Also I try before it 3000 times and 20k atutobet
Its not ok.. You cant win Just one roll 5mil-x. Impossible.  You dont understand me ? its 5000000 payout. You cheat game. Its not good. I playing Mines from 1years u cant teach me.
Pages:
Jump to: