Pages:
Author

Topic: STAKEMINERS.com kidnapp my investment - page 2. (Read 2582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 18, 2016, 01:58:28 PM

So again, please post the full text of the TOS effective at the time when this investor deposited the funds.

It seems in your astounding and top notch research you have left out 90% of the withdraw policy, please go READ the rest and answer your own question Maam.

Who's Maam? I'll read the TOS effective at the time when this investor deposited the funds as soon as you make it available to read. Can't be that hard. Perhaps you don't have that version and/or don't want to honor it?

Wouldn't be the first time when you refused to honor the TOS applicable to a specific deposit. You still haven't explained how you charged one user a 10%+ withdrawal fee when it was supposed to be 5%.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
March 18, 2016, 01:36:42 PM
Also we do not accept cash as a deposit method so i could not have possibly kidnap your "money"

Ok. Now you are just being an obtuse asshole arguing semantics.

Did you ever stop to consider that someone could have very well spent real world fiat, to purchase the cryptocurrency required to "invest" with you ?

Do we have to spell everything out for you, for crying out loud ?

If I might ask, which service did you use to find your mail-order bride ? Did they accept Bitcoins ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
March 18, 2016, 01:09:58 PM
You are increasing your deposited amount in your claims sir. Also we do not accept cash as a deposit method so i could not have possibly kidnap your "money"

i deposit 0.165 btc and now i have 0.159 (wtf?)

whatever, i want my money , and why if i deposit 0.175 in my account appears : 0.159 ? you kidnap my money and stole my coins too! i want my money.

Your deposit is in process and you will get your funds returned as per the TOS. But we will hold to our TOS to be fair to everyone.
March 18, 2016, 01:08:18 PM

So again, please post the full text of the TOS effective at the time when this investor deposited the funds.

It seems in your astounding and top notch research you have left out 90% of the withdraw policy, please go READ the rest and answer your own question Maam.
legendary
March 18, 2016, 01:04:55 PM
the txid is from CoinPayments.net

let me a couple of hours to find the btc txid from blockchain.

cyberpinoy give me my money!

EDIT:

this is the txid from 0.15 btc https://blockchain.info/tx/9085aff0563de5f29f66219f0c1c24d38660aa93afb956aa88ac2825de1b2104
2015-12-09 15:47:51

from november 9 - 2015

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

Post the full text of the TOS that you're following in this particular case. Since you're ninja-editing the TOS on the website without notifying your users it's not quite clear what the "rules" actually are.

We do not Ninja edit anything, the users have and always will be notified of changes to the TOS. If we ever change them, emails are sent out to users with a time frame to accept them or to withdraw their funds before the implementation of any new terms of use Updates are posted to the website on the main page and in thier account dashboard as well as updates on other media outlets. Which actually is a lot more than the scope of the modifications of terms states in our TOS that we will do. The TOS are on the website in english, if you do not understand english in the upper right hand corner of the website you can change the language that the site is displayed in.

In addition to that, no changes have been made to the TOS since his deposit that would have effected his withdraw.

Then why are you not paying out after the 90-day hold? The 0.35 BTC weekly limit was established at the end of January and did not apply in December. In fact you should be paying out everyone in full since anybody withdrawing now would have deposited 90 or more days ago, i.e. before this change:

26. PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWAL CAP - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 25, 2016

This is the maximum Stakeminers will payout in principal withdraws each week. The portion of principal withdrawal requests exceeding the maximum will be paid out in subsequent weeks until the full principal payment is made.

The maximum is 0.35 BTC per week. (This amount is dependent on the market value of the coins we stake at the time of withdraw and could increase with favorable market conditions)

Example: You request a withdrawal of 0.50 BTC, Stakeminers will payout the first 0.35 BTC in week 1 and pay the balance 0.15 BTC in week 2.  

March 18, 2016, 12:58:44 PM
As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected 4 payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

whatever, i want my money , and why if i deposit 0.175 in my account appears : 0.159 ? you kidnap my money and stole my coins too! i want my money.

As I have said repeatedly, you requested a withdraw and have been paid 4 payments so far towards that withdraw. When funds come out of your account on a withdraw they are deducted from your deposited amount until the whole amount has been paid to you in full.
March 18, 2016, 12:50:28 PM

EDIT:

this is the txid from 0.15 btc https://blockchain.info/tx/9085aff0563de5f29f66219f0c1c24d38660aa93afb956aa88ac2825de1b2104

from november 9 - 2015

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

Post the full text of the TOS that you're following in this particular case. Since you're ninja-editing the TOS on the website without notifying your users it's not quite clear what the "rules" actually are.

We do not Ninja edit anything, the users have and always will be notified of changes to the TOS. If we ever change them, emails are sent out to users with a time frame to accept them or to withdraw their funds before the implementation of any new terms of use Updates are posted to the website on the main page and in thier account dashboard as well as updates on other media outlets. Which actually is a lot more than the scope of the modifications of terms states in our TOS that we will do. The TOS are on the website in english, if you do not understand english in the upper right hand corner of the website you can change the language that the site is displayed in.

In addition to that, no changes have been made to the TOS since his deposit that would have effected his withdraw.
legendary
March 18, 2016, 12:27:48 PM

EDIT:

from november 9 - 2015

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 18, 2016, 12:27:26 PM
Unless the business is registered and licensed then you are not investing in anything. You are simply giving your money to people you don't know and have absolutely no recourse if when they scam you. consider this a costly lesson. In the future your first question is "Can you please mail over your letters of incorporation and tax ID info". If they don't have that then its a fantasy to think you are investing.
March 18, 2016, 12:21:58 PM

EDIT:

from november 9 - 2015

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected 4 payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2016, 11:31:06 AM
He didn't kidnap your investment.

He turned it into shitcoins, and the value of those shitcoins plummeted. Exactly like we told him (and you) that it would.

Since then he has changed the TOS to make it impossible for you to withdraw the coins that don't exist any more, and I won't read through all his nonsense to see which version of his rules he is trying to follow or breaking at this moment, but maybe it will make you feel better to realize that you can't withdraw coins that don't exist, and do more research before your next investment.
legendary
March 17, 2016, 11:52:54 PM

BLb, what part of 'leet' don't you understand? I mean, we're talkin' 'bout the honorable Leroy Fodor here, and not some scammy fuck like myself who only copy & paste truisms to make them look like lies.

And a hero. And red is the color of WIN and BLOOD of the enemies.

We're doomed.
legendary
March 17, 2016, 11:50:23 PM
Because beyond your belief you actually do not know anything about StakeMiners, its operations or how it works that's why. Those are the payment methods transactios IDs on their own explorer that's why. It is their internal system. The blockchain TXids would be found in his wallet where the initial funds were sent from.

For those of us that aren't as smart as you, can you explain this to us in clearly understandable English ? What explorer are you referring to ? Did he use a currency other than Bitcoin ? Does StakeMiners have it's own blockchain ?

Why did you repeat a post ?

This is all very confusing.

He meant to say it's some sort of internal payment ID (Coinpayments.net?) that just happens to look similar to a BTC TX ID. The rest of it - most likely typical cyberpinoy made-up bullshit that in his own universe is supposed to make him look smart.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
March 17, 2016, 11:38:23 PM
Because beyond your belief you actually do not know anything about StakeMiners, its operations or how it works that's why. Those are the payment methods transactios IDs on their own explorer that's why. It is their internal system. The blockchain TXids would be found in his wallet where the initial funds were sent from.

For those of us that aren't as smart as you, can you explain this to us in clearly understandable English ? What explorer are you referring to ? Did he use a currency other than Bitcoin ? Does StakeMiners have it's own blockchain ?

BLb, what part of 'leet' don't you understand? I mean, we're talkin' 'bout the honorable Leroy Fodor here, and not some scammy fuck like myself who only copy & paste truisms to make them look like lies.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
March 17, 2016, 11:04:45 PM

March 17, 2016, 10:55:28 PM
And again I will post his so the OP can see what is important to his direct matter. Because Bruno wants to always bury the truth by trolling and his amazing copy and paste skills, I will re post this so the OP can see it. But do not worry Bruno will have plenty more where the others came from. Because deep down he idolizes me and what i am trying to do for people. I love you to Bruno.

after almost 3 months of waiting and unfulfilled promises, and mistery missing founds

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: f2102c6bfcb60cd8001e99781ecc95022949a2b6ff2647099f639def9c259f9b
Time Submitted: December 3, 2015 10:12:40am
Amount: 0.00500000 BTC
Fee:    0.00002500 + coin TX fee
Sender: augusto
Sender's Email: xxxx
Payment Type:   Advanced Button
------
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 6143804b7cd9cc30a78cdcfcfe6674cd0204193a71bfd67c21bb791a520e982b
Time Submitted: December 7, 2015 12:59:24am
Amount: 0.01000000 BTC
Fee:    0.00005000 + coin TX fee
Sender's Email: xxxxxx
-
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 3a7a356eda725299e29c4ea230197cb8e66a1ca691ae8b068ec2aa85b2fc49b9
Time Submitted: December 9, 2015 11:46:45pm
Amount: 0.15000000 BTC
Fee:    0.00075000 + coin TX fee
Sender's Email: xxxxx

i deposit 0.165 btc and now i have 0.159 (wtf?)

The OP registered after any updates to the TOS were done SO he knew well in advance how the system worked.

He first put in his withdraw request 60 days before the 90 day lock in period was complete on his account. Which I clearly advised him of.

This was not the first time he has had an account and came up with a reason for withdraw, the first time he did this with a very similar reason, his withdraw went very smooth. However this time he had a conflict with the policy he deposited under.

PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT 90 DAY LOCK-IN PERIOD POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015

As you can well see all of his deposits were well after any update of our TOS.

He then proclaims his country is having a hard economic times, which since i am a good hearted person I look into, and find the exact opposite, that in fact his economy was doing very well and his Fiat was growing strength against the USD. I am not sure what exactly is going on locally where he is, but his country as a whole (as he stated my country is having bad economy) was doing very well when I cross referenced his claims.

Most recently I get a very inappropriate email from him filled with foul language and threats, so again I decide to take another look into his situation and if warranted I was willing to buy his account out. Upon looking into his withdraw address which is also his payout address I notice some very interesting things, all the payouts towards his withdraw are there in his wallet, as well as funds going to Poloneix and Yobit, and then I notice something even more interesting the funds coming back from the exchanges is smaller than the ones going out to them. Which tells me he is possibly loosing money on the trading from what i can see. and the last 2 transactions that went out to the exchanges did not come back at all which worried me for him.

I made a mistake when launching StakeMiners and allowed people to see I have a heart and a general ambition to help people, Looking into my past business ventures will show you I will go out of my way for people, and this is not a good quality in Crypto when trying to run a business, people see a kindness like that as a weakness and will scam you any way they can. This is exactly what people like Suchmoon, Gleb Gamow and the crew over at get Hashing are taking advantage of now.  

I was willing to buy his account with my own personal funds because if what he was saying abut his situation was as bad as he proclaimed I felt bad for the gentleman, however after just a few seconds of research everything I was reading was telling me slightly a different story.

His deposited amount has went down because he has been paid towards his withdraw, his first and second withdraw requests could not be processed because he was still in the 90 day lock in period he was advised about when he made his deposit. I was even willing to buy his account out and then he threatened me and cussed at me.

I am not this person Suchmoon and Gleb Gamow would like to portray and they know very very little about StakeMiners, its operations or me, neither of them are even adult enough to have a face to face meeting, or one on one or them two on one with me, so they can not possibly know what type of person I am.

Your withdraw will be and is being processed as per the TOS that you actually deposited under. I am sorry if you are experiencing a loss in your job and other personal situations, but StakeMiners was actually created to give you a recurring weekly income, that is exactly what we have tried to create for people, so people like you who are experiencing bad situations in their personal life have something, even if small, they can fall back on. Even some of the mid sized accounts generate enough income with us to pay for groceries, fuel for their car and even some utility bills to help get them thru hard times. I do apologize for your hard times right now, but we must hold firm to the TOS. We have other witdraws in front of yours and I can not ski8p them, even tho as your last email stated only you and I would know I was breaking the rules, I can not do that becasue the members withdraw being processed would know something was wrong when his withdraw this week was 0.1599 short.

f2102c6bfcb60cd8001e99781ecc95022949a2b6ff2647099f639def9c259f9b

6143804b7cd9cc30a78cdcfcfe6674cd0204193a71bfd67c21bb791a520e982b

3a7a356eda725299e29c4ea230197cb8e66a1ca691ae8b068ec2aa85b2fc49b9

Why can't I find any of those txs? Links please.

vip
March 17, 2016, 10:21:58 PM

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
vip
March 17, 2016, 10:10:14 PM
I was willing to buy his account with my own personal funds because if what he was saying abut his situation was as bad as he proclaimed I felt bad for the gentleman, however after just a few seconds of research everything I was reading was telling me slightly a different story.

Leroy Fodor loves researching his Investards. HAHAHA

You should see my slightly different story I have about Leroy "Serial Liar" Fodor. HAHAHA
vip
March 17, 2016, 09:59:29 PM
vip
March 17, 2016, 09:55:13 PM
Sorry to hear you got Fodor'd.

EDIT: Gleb noticed your TXID's are bogus. What is up with that ?

They are bogus because Leroy Fodor was kind enough to respond to a person that wasn't me because I'm on his ignore list that those are internal TXID, ergo you nailed it when when you penned bogus since StakeMiners is a bogus company.
Pages:
Jump to: