Pages:
Author

Topic: Stakenet - XSN - The Next 50x Altcoin Out There? - page 2. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
Stakenet has really impressed me in my marketing style as well as my efforts to create a great new foundation for the crypto market. With PoS coin you have to show the stability in the future of your token, otherwise no one will invest with you.
In order for Stakenet to do great things, it first needs to have financial support behind and many users to use your app. now I see things still theoretical and nothing has had a strong impact on the crypto market yet. What you need to do now is do a bounty and do an AMA to get more investors and the community.

Marketing has only just started. I'm sure we'll see XSN above $1 very very soon, as more and more people onboard the DEX and experience how FAST it is.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Stakenet has really impressed me in my marketing style as well as my efforts to create a great new foundation for the crypto market. With PoS coin you have to show the stability in the future of your token, otherwise no one will invest with you.
In order for Stakenet to do great things, it first needs to have financial support behind and many users to use your app. now I see things still theoretical and nothing has had a strong impact on the crypto market yet. What you need to do now is do a bounty and do an AMA to get more investors and the community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
10x'ed in a month, and looks to keep going!  Cool Cool
This thread aged very well.  Grin
10x'ed in a month, and looks to keep going!  Cool Cool

this is very optimistic predictions on takenet
anyway this coin growing more than 16% today ?
but, what make the price grow ? anyone can tell me the reason with this growing price ?
There seems to be 2 factors involved.
1.) Stakenet was in a downtrend for >450 days and it has finally bottomed out.
2.) Most of the supply is locked up in staking and masternodes.
There isn't very much XSN left on the market. The orderbooks are razor thin and it doesn't take much to make it pump.

You're right. Stakenet was in a downtren for more than 1 year until the bottom was reached twice : Once on that flash drop , when someone sold a lot of xsn on may 2019 and second like 1 week ago. Since the last bottom , we're in uptrend and it seems it won't stop until it recovers to at least spring price. You're also right to notice the fact that most of the supply is locked into masternodes so no wonder why the price is moving upwards as there are few of stakenet on the markets and we can compare to 2 months ago when you could have buyed 10k-20k XSN on a single order and now you barely find 1k stakenet in 1 order.
I didn't think it would keep rallying like this, but XSN pumped again!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202

but, what make the price grow ? anyone can tell me the reason with this growing price ?
There isn't very much XSN left on the market. The orderbooks are razor thin and it doesn't take much to make it pump.

You're right. Stakenet was in a downtren for more than 1 year until the bottom was reached twice : Once on that flash drop , when someone sold a lot of xsn on may 2019 and second like 1 week ago. Since the last bottom , we're in uptrend and it seems it won't stop until it recovers to at least spring price. You're also right to notice the fact that most of the supply is locked into masternodes so no wonder why the price is moving upwards as there are few of stakenet on the markets and we can compare to 2 months ago when you could have buyed 10k-20k XSN on a single order and now you barely find 1k stakenet in 1 order.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Stakenet roadmap is one of the most promising I have ever seen in the last years and I doubt anyone can compete with it once its completed. Look how many checkpoints they had in 2019 and how much they achieve so no wonder why in the last days the price is rising from hour to hour. It bother's me that I haven't got the chance to complete my 2nd masternode as now it will take a lot of months until I gather 1k$. Besides this, if you go on their discord there are lot of requests of joining into beta testing of the wallets features and also lighting swap is around the corner.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Wow nice chart analysis configuration, do not be offend every trader have an own analysis which coin he have pr favorite coun he/she keep of course as a holder of different couns we expect it to give earning prpfits 3x,4x,5x or up your analysis I believe if bitcoin get continue to rise in the market. Good luck hope your analysis come true.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

So true, the whole crypto market is still so immature, most projects are based on hype alone, and not on what they've accomplished and built from the ground up.
Be that as it may, Stakenet shines on a fundamental level and I'd take that over a fool's gold get rich quick pump and dump any day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I do not understand how the price of XSN still does not rise. They set up a very nice system. It is very important to make a working project. But in order to increase the price, I think we need to have a good advertising policy....

With the current condition of the market, it is not enough for a project to have a working product to attain success. How many projects that have actual and working products that are not even appreciated? There is so much competition in the market. Every single one is promoting their project as if it is the best. Everyone is saying this will be the next ETH, or the next 50x, or the next Bitcoin killer, etc. They need to strike huge partnerships.

Stakenet doesn't aim to be the next "Eth", or the next "BTC". They aim to make cryptocurrencies easier to use for the "normies". They aim to enhance the user experience of BTC, LTC and any other lightning compatible coins out there. Working products will play a MAJOR role moving forward, and all the useless forks, will be forever forgotten (Except a few selected ones, like BCH perhaps).

We're yet again at that point in the market cycle where the idea of big gains seems farfetched.
I can remember when people thought Litecoin was toast and that it would never hit $10 again. Of course, it not only went on to hit $10, it hit $100 and almost $400.
What Stakenet is doing is rather foundational and offers a lot of convenience and utility for the entire space. I think it will be one of those stealth coins that stays under the radar until it explodes and everyone wishes they bought cheap like XRB/NANO or ANS/NEO.

The whole crypto landscape will rise in price whenever we move into a bull market again. This time around, we'll not only see the prices you mentioned, but probably even higher prices. It will be good for no just Stakenet, but everything in the market. People just need to have patience.
Agreed. There's no telling what exactly will go down until it does. No one expected old and forgotten 2012-era alts to ascend last time, yet they did.

With the current condition of the market, it is not enough for a project to have a working product to attain success. How many projects that have actual and working products that are not even appreciated? There is so much competition in the market. Every single one is promoting their project as if it is the best. Everyone is saying this will be the next ETH, or the next 50x, or the next Bitcoin killer, etc. They need to strike huge partnerships.
That's ironic, considering how many high-cap coins there are that do almost nothing different from Bitcoin and how many coins elevated themselves into the top 100 with relatively little to offer.
It is a sign of the times, for sure. In 2017, a website redesign could cause a 100% pump out of nowhere. Now, a completely novel and state-of-the-art service isn't enough to compete with do-nothing forks that have age and market cycles on their side.
Stakenet really is a standout project - namely because it's not trying to kill anything other than maybe poor quality centralized exchanges.

So true, the whole crypto market is still so immature, most projects are based on hype alone, and not on what they've accomplished and built from the ground up.
We're yet again at that point in the market cycle where the idea of big gains seems farfetched.
I can remember when people thought Litecoin was toast and that it would never hit $10 again. Of course, it not only went on to hit $10, it hit $100 and almost $400.
What Stakenet is doing is rather foundational and offers a lot of convenience and utility for the entire space. I think it will be one of those stealth coins that stays under the radar until it explodes and everyone wishes they bought cheap like XRB/NANO or ANS/NEO.

The whole crypto landscape will rise in price whenever we move into a bull market again. This time around, we'll not only see the prices you mentioned, but probably even higher prices. It will be good for no just Stakenet, but everything in the market. People just need to have patience.
Agreed. There's no telling what exactly will go down until it does. No one expected old and forgotten 2012-era alts to ascend last time, yet they did.

That's ironic, considering how many high-cap coins there are that do almost nothing different from Bitcoin and how many coins elevated themselves into the top 100 with relatively little to offer.
It is a sign of the times, for sure. In 2017, a website redesign could cause a 100% pump out of nowhere. Now, a completely novel and state-of-the-art service isn't enough to compete with do-nothing forks that have age and market cycles on their side.
Stakenet really is a standout project - namely because it's not trying to kill anything other than maybe poor quality centralized exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I do not understand how the price of XSN still does not rise. They set up a very nice system. It is very important to make a working project. But in order to increase the price, I think we need to have a good advertising policy....

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Looks like the Lightning Dex is right around the Corner. Cool
I’m ready.
Looks like a decent project to be honest. Did some research on the project, and found this thread, which actually have a ton of info I didn't seem to be able to find elsewhere.

When is the DEX scheduled for launch? Any date?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

It's because it's not really on a good exchange just yet. There's not a whole lot of places for people to go and trade it or play the market. I've been wanting to get in on this project, but I don't know any of those exchanges it's on or trust them enough to use them. I can't even use the biggest exchange it's on (Coinall) in my country. The price will go up a lot whenever it hits a decent exchange. Wait until the Cross-chain staking works. If you bought in now and they get that working, you'll probably end up very happy.

I felt the exact same way in the beginning, but Livecoin works fine. Never had a problem with that exchange, and it's been around for as long as I remember. (Way before Binance even launched)
Once the project lands on a decent exchange it's gonna increase in value dramatically,  no doubt about it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

It's because it's not really on a good exchange just yet. There's not a whole lot of places for people to go and trade it or play the market. I've been wanting to get in on this project, but I don't know any of those exchanges it's on or trust them enough to use them. I can't even use the biggest exchange it's on (Coinall) in my country. The price will go up a lot whenever it hits a decent exchange. Wait until the Cross-chain staking works. If you bought in now and they get that working, you'll probably end up very happy.
Pages:
Jump to: