Pages:
Author

Topic: Staking hardware - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
August 08, 2018, 04:33:25 PM
Hi Everyone

I am new to Crypto and to this forum. I started out about 2 months ago with staking of a few coins on a staking pool site. I would like to start staking coins on my own dedicated hardware, but I am on a tight budget. I’ve been doing some reading, and from what I can find, it looks as if my options are:
1. A used (second hand) computer
2. Raspberry PI
3. Odroid

Going forward, I think I would like to do about 3-5 coins. I think a dedicated computer should be able to handle this, but what about the other two?  And are these my only options?  Thanks

I don´t clearly understand you question. You cannot mine with that equipment that I know or at least no commercially. If you are thinking of staking coins, you will need more budget for a node. The option is stake on a pool.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
Apart from these, it is also important to get GPU too alongside CPU. You need to have a high investment initially, because this is the part where your equipment will generate in investments for the coming years.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
Hi Everyone

I am new to Crypto and to this forum. I started out about 2 months ago with staking of a few coins on a staking pool site. I would like to start staking coins on my own dedicated hardware, but I am on a tight budget. I’ve been doing some reading, and from what I can find, it looks as if my options are:
1. A used (second hand) computer
2. Raspberry PI
3. Odroid

Going forward, I think I would like to do about 3-5 coins. I think a dedicated computer should be able to handle this, but what about the other two?  And are these my only options?  Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: