Pages:
Author

Topic: StakingRewards.com - Track and compare reward and dividend paying digital assets - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
We are currently building a new website to list all Proof of Stake and Masternode Coins.  

We are listing all coins with the yearly and monthly ROI for staking.

Additionally we are working on an individual page for each Coin, to show more detailed information about the consensus type and how rewards are calculated.

It will feature an interactive calculator for the rewards and we will provide or link tutorials how to set up the wallets for staking.

If you have any ideas for the page or want to help developing it, you can have a look at the first draft of the website and let us know your thoughts  Smiley

Cryptocurrency Staking Rewards

wow nice idea i am currently writing an article about the threat of pow coins, and i am developing a pos coin on the waves plattform you might list me,

i will list you on our orientation page

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/research

to support you
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great ideas! Keep it up guys Wink But please fix this bug Grin
https://imgur.com/4ffkRV5
Activity: 48
This is you have to catch it, not just the end of the only
Activity: 81
Fantastic! I highly appreciate your efforts here. I would like to ask about SciDex. How much do you know this one? And how much reliable SciDex is?
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
Many big Cryptocurrencies use or change to a staking, masternode algorithm or use tokens as dividend paying securities, we believe a site to track all those digital assets with easy information how to collect the rewards is a great tool for everyone, who is holding or thinking about opening positions in those coins.

Personally i held some reward paying coins in the last year and just after a few month i realized, i had missed out on the rewards, just because i wasn´t aware how profitable and easy the reward system was.

With our page we want to create a page, where you can check all the reward paying coins and learn how to store or set them up to collect the dividends. No one should hold staking coins and miss out on the rewards.

We are listing the coins with the ROI, Minimum as well as a personal rating about Complexity, Reward and Risk.

It will feature an interactive calculator for the rewards and we will provide or link tutorials how to set up the wallets for staking.

Also we will explain the reward structure with detailed information on the consensus type and how rewards are calculated.

If you have any ideas for the page or want to help developing it, you can have a look at the first draft of the website and let us know your thoughts  Smiley

Cryptocurrency Staking Rewards
Pages:
Jump to: