Pages:
Author

Topic: Stamps - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! [CLOSED] - page 6. (Read 18807 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I wish they would reconsider this. Goodluck to your project guys.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
hello there i am just wondering why the ico here is postponed? i am planning to join here last week but now, i don't know. the ico postponed, how about the investors of this stamps they will wait long to continue the crowdsale of the tokens.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
Thank you for the accepting me here in this signature campaign. I hoped that the campaign would stay long. But great project though, mote power to Stamps! Wishing you success!
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Hello sir strawbabies I'm removing now my signature nice to working with you and stamp team. Looking forward with you again with your next campaign.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am leaving the campaign as the signature campaign is over and closed and I remove the code now. thank you very much. hope we all get success.

maydna
Activity: 193
Thank you for being part of this campaign. I am going to remove my signature now. Good luck for your projevt and keep up the work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hi Strawbabies. Thank you for having me participate in your campaign. As this campaign has already ended I will be removing my signature. Although it's just one week for me it's been a good experience for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If the pre-ICO raises more than 1,5 million will we still be paid in STAMPS?

That is not what I agreed to.
Activity: 392
Good day Manager,
after the last period for week 2, does this campaign keep running and we keep makes posts until week 3? or this campaign will be ended after week 2 end? and we may to remove/change the sign.?

The campaign has already ended

You will be paid for the days you was in the campaign

Alright thanks Manager, I will waiting for the payments and remove Avatar+Sign.code right now. thanks once again has accepting me in here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Hi strawberries, i will be removing my signature now. I also have finished the week 1 and 2 for the signature campaign but haven't updated yet. Thank you for the opportunity and for accepting me in this campaign.
Activity: 336
Hi Strawbabies!
Thank you very much for allowing me to participate in the campaign. A pity to finish so soon.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
Hi sir Strawbabies , plz can u tell us in which exchanges stamp tokens will be exchangeable .
Thanks in advance
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Good day Manager,
after the last period for week 2, does this campaign keep running and we keep makes posts until week 3? or this campaign will be ended after week 2 end? and we may to remove/change the sign.?

The campaign has already ended

You will be paid for the days you was in the campaign

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Thank you for receiving me in this signature. I'll change signature first now, see you in the next period. Hopefully the problem with the stamp can quickly recover.
Thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Manager. I want to change the sign. Campaign, I've made 20 posts for week 2, hoping I got a payments for 2 weeks running.
Thank you so much in advance has been accepted me in this sign. Campaign. Smiley
Activity: 308
hi manager I am now leaving the campaign, thank you for the opportunity. hope to work with you again. and good luck stamps I also hope your project will be successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
Thanks for this good co operation dev,
Its a pleasure to join your project.
ill wait in my stamps wallet to get paid.
Thanks, warm regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello campaign manager, since the campaign is already postponed, I will remove my signature now. Thanks for giving me opportunity to participate here. I would love to join again, if there's a new campaign opening.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I have also already removed the signature and avatar, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to join in your sig camp. Regards.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
I am now leaving this great campaign with a great manager.
Thank you so much for the opportunity sir, will probably
Join on your next campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: