Pages:
Author

Topic: Star Atlas - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 2
March 08, 2022, 10:23:54 AM
Hey guys,

what is your opinion on Star Atlas (ATLAS) and Star Atlas DAO (POLIS)?
Nobody?
Why don't you provide some general introduction/information first? I haven't heard of this project before. Just quickly checking CMC tells me that ATLAS is around since September 2021, it has lost 90% from it's peak right after launch, but probably(?) mostly due to token inflation. There are apparently only 6% of the token supply in circulation which would speak for quite some more inflation to come which likely will put more pressure on the price.

Star Atlas operates a dual token economy, with the two crypto-native assets being ATLAS and POLIS.

Atlas is the in-game currency and is meant to be inflationary in nature.

Polis is the governance token that will allow you to be a part of the decision making process in and out of game.

I decided to go for Polis, but as DevFile90 mentioned, both, Atlas and Police are quite a disappointment so far ...
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
March 08, 2022, 10:14:55 AM
Opinion about? in general about that Star Atlas, we don't actually have any ideas about it and you don't even give us the link to the project. Is this the coin you are talking about? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/star-atlas/

I checked their main website and they have good presentation, I am not just unsure that out of many NFT games how this game will stand out. I honestly lose my trust in NFT games after I play cryptoblades and crashed. It's up to your judgement actually but the project looks decent but they are still cryptocurrency and it is volatile coin.

Are you going to invest or are you just asking opinion whether the game is good or worth to play for a profit?
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
March 08, 2022, 09:57:05 AM
Star atlas is a intergalactic metaverse project with next gen technology and it has good numbers of team, this is a Play2earn/Metaverse crypto space project and if you aren't ready for a long term hold do not buy, many investors are already complaining about how this project failed to pump as expected, even when Bitcoin is pumping this project continues to dive but the utility and concept behind it is good, invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
March 08, 2022, 09:52:17 AM
Hey guys,

Nobody?
Why don't you provide some general introduction/information first? I haven't heard of this project before. Just quickly checking CMC tells me that ATLAS is around since September 2021, it has lost 90% from it's peak right after launch, but probably(?) mostly due to token inflation. There are apparently only 6% of the token supply in circulation which would speak for quite some more inflation to come which likely will put more pressure on the price.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
March 08, 2022, 06:10:38 AM
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: