Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbase Signature and Avatar Campaign V1 - Earn STAR Tokens - page 3. (Read 5344 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Hello op if the possible this signature campaign and avatar will start again another campaign in the future? When I see this its to late the campaign ended so I want to know. I hope I can join in your aiganture campaign in the future.

Regards,
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Final Update of Spreadsheet has been done now.. check your status now and in case of any mistake PM your issue to me..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11l56GfL0e4tUD85h35FCboIdZW8y83c730gHZa5Bc5A/edit#gid=342853001

To Claim your Bounty:

Go to: https://bounty.starbase.co/
Register there using a real Email
PM me your Email/Username of Bounty.starbase.co

Thank You all for the Support and Patience.

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Are you still going through the participants list ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
We can remove our signature now ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Should be when games and rounds not counted there is a description at the beginning of the post, so we do not post there, finally ga in our calculation so the loss and can not what
Merit: 500
pay with bitcoin or starbase ?
It was already posted on the first page,  payments will be in form of starbase, and op will guide us how to claim the bounty and maybe how to exchange it to bitcoin. Well see  tomorrow if this campaign will be a successful one. Op already told that there will be  a second round.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
pay with bitcoin or starbase ?
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Yay payday tomorrow !! Let us see how it goes ! Smiley
Dont forget to finish your posts !!
copper member
After April 19, can i attach another signature? Or I need to wait? Do I need to confirm the signature in the dashboard? There is an instruction how to do it correctly?
we will guide you about what to do to claim your signature bounty Inshallah.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 504
After April 19, can i attach another signature? Or I need to wait? Do I need to confirm the signature in the dashboard? There is an instruction how to do it correctly?
Activity: 736
Merit: 250
Dear moderator, please update the table, because it is about to end the ICO.
copper member
Spreadsheet Updated. Joining closed and Now rank upgrading won't be apply anymore.

Thank you all .
copper member
i want to join it.but it is too late.the ico will end.
yeah. the ICO is not end but this round of campaign is in final days. so better join from next round.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
i want to join it.but it is too late.the ico will end.
Activity: 736
In the process of the company I changed the rank from Jn.Member to Member, the signature for the corresponding rank was changed, please change the rank in the table. Thank you in advance
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Hi sir, sorry to say. Im leaving this sgnature campaign and want to join other signature. Please remove from spreadsheet and good luck with your job. Thank you.
Activity: 714
join signature and avatar campaign
copper member
How to collect starbase from social?
go to http://bounty.starbase.co and follow the steps there.
Activity: 518
How to collect starbase from social?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
plz tell when you update ur spreadsheet...i am joining two days..bt spreadsheet show i am 50 nb..and  not acpted..anybody help me???
I usually update spreadsheet everyday. what is your issu? I am not understanding your question.
Check number 50 on the spreadsheet not indicated if his accepted or not. I think that the issue they want to confirm.
Pages:
Jump to: