Pages:
Author

Topic: ****Starbucks $25.00 E-gift for $11.25**** - page 3. (Read 11429 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 20, 2015, 12:58:44 AM
I'm out right now. I'll check when I get home
What is your email address? I'll confirm your order and it was paid
The prices were 40%... But I'll honour it..
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
December 20, 2015, 12:12:28 AM
Lol just read everything - he scammed me about 450 in SB money as well.

oh well....

anyways im back in business but unfortunately i must tack on a dollar fifty for my cards due to limited supply and inevitable increases from everyone. I apologize for that.

My PayIvy has been updated with limited and i'm also selling limited cards here. I am gone for the next 6 hours or so so if you want any cards, purchase them through my PayIvy or msg me here/skype/icq and ill get back to you in 6 hours.

Again, VERY LIMITED SUPPLY.

hey rikugou, i just tried payivy method and received this after paying:

Can you please refund me the $$$ (i purchased 10x) or if you can send me the 10 codes, that would work too...I will message u now as well. thx
December 19, 2015, 11:30:52 PM
Lol just read everything - he scammed me about 450 in SB money as well.

oh well....

anyways im back in business but unfortunately i must tack on a dollar fifty for my cards due to limited supply and inevitable increases from everyone. I apologize for that.

My PayIvy has been updated with limited and i'm also selling limited cards here. I am gone for the next 6 hours or so so if you want any cards, purchase them through my PayIvy or msg me here/skype/icq and ill get back to you in 6 hours.

Again, VERY LIMITED SUPPLY.
Activity: 123
December 19, 2015, 10:42:04 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/starbucks-egift-45-wholefoods-egift-40-1294677

so It's confirmed that MrBossMan account has been hacked. His sb account was cleared out as well. This is not Rikugou's fault

What does MrBossMan's account being hacked have to do with Rikugou's cards? I don't follow
ACTUALLY mr.bossman is a scammer, I contacted kashish948, and he told me that this guy is pathetic. He almost ripped off kashish but failed. Then mr.bossman admitted that he just scammed for so much money. It gets worse, read this: kashish948 http://i67.tinypic.com/2mdly15.png
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
stop kidding me
December 19, 2015, 10:25:45 PM
I've purchased numerous cards from him and none have gone bad. I appreciate that you stopped selling until you can work everything out. Can't wait until you can start selling again.
Activity: 146
December 19, 2015, 06:35:14 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/starbucks-egift-45-wholefoods-egift-40-1294677

so It's confirmed that MrBossMan account has been hacked. His sb account was cleared out as well. This is not Rikugou's fault

What does MrBossMan's account being hacked have to do with Rikugou's cards? I don't follow
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 19, 2015, 06:06:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
December 17, 2015, 05:25:25 PM
Just for the record to set everything straight.

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combinedcomb all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

Oldbastard. You had so many clients say "the cards went to 0" when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards. Until the last one where u tried to take advantage again and was fed up with it. if i was a scammer i wouldnt have scammed your measly 1 card kid.

For anyones sake. Never deal with old bastard. Straight up scum taking advantage of anything he is able to and manipulating

This is true that's why I stated above that it could have been my fault but if 3-4 others say their card turned to zero around same time as me but they bought small compare to me then maybe it was your cards not mines. I did combined a lot so it could have been me but if you got 3-4 others claiming the same thing did they combine to? It looks like your latest few cards wasn't good. Most complaints I see is your latest cards. I agree I never had no issue before but even those cards you gave me before I combined them and never went bad. All in all I still say your legit but your supplier fucked you over on the last few orders my friend.

You went into a store and combined around $900 in cards into 3!  All I can say is you got what you deserved. LMAO!  Incredibly stupid. If you combine cards keep it under $100 and do it online.

Sandy I did not combine $900 in one store dumbass smh I used the app to combine one card to $500. I did this to all my cards. I probably ordered 10 times from him. I always combined and did the same thing. Why do I still have $500 on one card that is currently still working to this day? But the latest cards that he recently sold burned out in less then 24hrs? They turned bad in 12 hrs. He can even check to see if the gift card was spent and he will see not a dime was used. Anyways, I don't even give fuck I'm still gonna buy from him. I'm just gonna buy less but it seems like in this forum I'm the only one that buys big from him you would think he would keep the big buyer happy lol But I understand he loss money too.

So not quite as dumb, but close.  Cheesy  If you combine 20 $25 cards the chances of you being flagged increase exponentially PLUS just ONE bad $25 card out of the 20 will take down the entire $500.  You shouldn't even keep more than 3 or 4 on your account at one time. Why risk it?  Just because it worked once before?  Can't blame the seller for that bad decision.  I lost over $250 in REAL money when I first started this with these cards 18mos ago.  I stupidly added my first $10 card from a forum to my "real" gold card with a $250 plus balance and POOF it was all gone in 12 hours. Called Sbx and was on the phone with them for hours.  Best I could get was a $10 card as a "courtesy."  Their answer is "the terms on our website state only cards purchased directly from us are valid."
December 17, 2015, 02:30:27 PM
yea sorry fellas ill keep you guys updated once i peel the shit off the fan. hopefully i get this sorted out within a week
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 17, 2015, 02:17:51 PM
Rikugou has always been cool with me never had any problems with his cards and was even willing to replace bad cards I hope he comes back
Activity: 84
December 17, 2015, 01:15:57 PM

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combinedcomb all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

Oldbastard. You had so many clients say "the cards went to 0" when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards. Until the last one where u tried to take advantage again and was fed up with it. if i was a scammer i wouldnt have scammed your measly 1 card kid.

For anyones sake. Never deal with old bastard. Straight up scum taking advantage of anything he is able to and manipulating

This is true that's why I stated above that it could have been my fault but if 3-4 others say their card turned to zero around same time as me but they bought small compare to me then maybe it was your cards not mines. I did combined a lot so it could have been me but if you got 3-4 others claiming the same thing did they combine to? It looks like your latest few cards wasn't good. Most complaints I see is your latest cards. I agree I never had no issue before but even those cards you gave me before I combined them and never went bad. All in all I still say your legit but your supplier fucked you over on the last few orders my friend.

You went into a store and combined around $900 in cards into 3!  All I can say is you got what you deserved. LMAO!  Incredibly stupid. If you combine cards keep it under $100 and do it online.

Sandy I did not combine $900 in one store dumbass smh I used the app to combine one card to $500. I did this to all my cards. I probably ordered 10 times from him. I always combined and did the same thing. Why do I still have $500 on one card that is currently still working to this day? But the latest cards that he recently sold burned out in less then 24hrs? They turned bad in 12 hrs. He can even check to see if the gift card was spent and he will see not a dime was used. Anyways, I don't even give fuck I'm still gonna buy from him. I'm just gonna buy less but it seems like in this forum I'm the only one that buys big from him you would think he would keep the big buyer happy lol But I understand he loss money too.

Trust me homie, I bought over $2K from him haha.
Activity: 107
December 17, 2015, 12:25:46 PM

December 17, 2015, 12:08:31 PM
anyways, i've put a hold on selling until i've figured everything out.

As you wish, just don't call me manipulative and bring bullshit on me, I've always been fair with you.

Good luck with future sales.
December 17, 2015, 11:27:22 AM
anyways, i've put a hold on selling until i've figured everything out.
December 17, 2015, 10:26:17 AM

Mrbossman. I clearly told u not to combine your cards a ridiculous amount but you combined all 900 to like 2-3 cards at one store. if you're gonna fess, fess the full story

'I still had the courtesy' ... just shut the fuck up scumbag.

You NEVER, not ONCE, mentioned that 'when I saw multiple cards having the money withdrawn as well as used for drinks and food from transaction history but yet again I still had the courtesy to replace multiple of your cards'. You NEVER mentioned this so don't come up with bullshits now.

This client had only purchased ONE $25 card and it DIED on him.

Now either you refund or I'll just keep ruining your reputation all over the internet.

Plus, THESE are CARDED. I can guarantee everyone that.

Scum.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
December 17, 2015, 09:30:20 AM
Thanks to OP for clearing up his side of the story.  I agree...never combine, and just keep these separate!! I have dealt with this seller and cant wait for more in stock (i actually hit him up ok skype yesterday).  Pls update me when u have more!! 👍🏼😂
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
December 17, 2015, 07:59:30 AM

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 17, 2015, 06:31:48 AM
till now only 2 people claim that, i think i had the same situation previously, when i transfer a lot to my card, my card was suspended. I think flag system did that. Sorry if i am wrong
Activity: 107
December 17, 2015, 04:16:07 AM

Activity: 146
December 17, 2015, 03:43:46 AM
Rikugou has been more than support in his replacement policy. He has even taken a lose at some points to keep his reputation because of some members ignorance in using the cards. And now we have his full side of the story. Do not constantly keep refreshing balance. Do not combine cards. And load the card into your account only the days your going to start using them. Best days to load are Fri - Sun in my experience.
Pages:
Jump to: