Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks 5$*20 Gift card give away!!! Never goes bad! - page 2. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Send one if you still have. Were they purchased legally?
They were bought in store with a method of mine that has worked for over a year and a half.  Nothing has ever gone bad. I normally resell these gift cards on gift card exchange websites, but as of most recently, I prefer bitcoins for these instead.

You're just too generous dude, thanks a lot. You should really be selling these but you're giving them away. You'll get a good price for them too since they are legit, physical, none carded cards.

Thanks again
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
They were bought in store with a method of mine that has worked for over a year and a half.  Nothing has ever gone bad. I normally resell these gift cards on gift card exchange websites, but as of most recently, I prefer bitcoins for these instead.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
It would be great if I can be lucky enough to get one of those. Hmm.. yum yum yum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I would actually love getting one of these!

Thank you!
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
If this is still available please send me one Smiley I will write an review Smiley
Activity: 160
Can I get one too. Will vouch , thanks.
Activity: 60
Worked 100% legit ily
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Would take one, PM it over!

Will report after I use it, should be within a few days.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Never turn down a starbucks gift card Smiley

Love one too. Merry christmas
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Please give me one if there are any left.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 153
If you still have any of these left, I would appreciate one. I would be happy to leave a full review of my experience Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Would like to buy one if this is legit. Would also like to try out a 5$ card on the giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
thanks got Smiley.
Activity: 206
Are these carded ?
Wow, very, very fast. I didn't expect that to happen.

But he sent me a legit photo of a working card. Thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000
he also sent me a pic of the card it self.
This is the 1st time i will get something from starbucks. I went to the site made a account and then was able to load the card right on to the new account i made Smiley
thanks alot great person
Activity: 60
Can I get one also dude? Thanks man, your making a lot of peoples holidays a lot better...
Activity: 146
nathanalexanderjeffrey actually sent a picture of a physical card. Just plugged the digits into my Starbucks account and everything checks out. I've seen nathanalexanderjeffrey around for a while especially bitify aka cryptothrift he's got great reputation. I see him coming here as a refugee from bitify because they shutdown all digital sales. He's legit!
Can I have a card, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: