Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks E-GiFT Cards $30 BTC for $100.00 USA works in US/CAN - page 2. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Here we go blah blah blah

I'm here to stay and sell

Simple just like everyone else

Thanks for the bump
Exactly! ........ blah blah blah.  Just like everyone else.

What is your issue? Buy from who you would like.... I am here to stay

Thanks for the bumb
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

Thanks for the bump
Exactly! ........ blah blah blah.  Just like everyone else.

Thanks for the bump
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
just curious.  why would i pay you $30 when i can pay seller sophia26 the same $30 and s/he has been around here for many months with many positive feedbacks?  the only thing you have is you claim you bought 1 card from that other new guy who sells cards for $15 (vs. your $30) but doesn't seem to know how to answer an email with an actual answer (i tried to buy a card from him but just get nonsensical email replies in broken engrish).

you 10 day warranty is useless because most cards go bad after a couple weeks or even months not days so then what happens?  

seriously, convince me on why i should give you $30 vs $15 to your buddy that you bought one from and what you have to offer above the other 50 sellers of cards that come and go every day for mostly lesser prices and i will buy one.  sb sellers pop up every 30 minutes you've barely been here so what makes you any better than the rest of them?

this is a serious question and i am not just busting your chops.  EVERYONE promises they will be around forever and they will guarantee cards but as soon as they start having problems they disappear and come back under another name and do the same thing.
I am here and to stay:

I will be selling Starbucks E-GIFT cards  

$30.00 BTC for $100.00 USA Cards =payment only BTC

$30.00 BTC for $100.00 Canadian Cards =payment only BTC

Cards are not registered. Add to your account or use as and enjoy the coffee and food that Starbucks sells

I am here to stay for. My customers and I will prove it to you if you give me a chance of course.

10 day warranty on all cards  ( as per my supplier)

Pm me for a card

Need 2 trusted members to vouch,please to prove I am legit

Pages:
Jump to: