Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks Egift 45% Wholefoods Egift 40% - page 3. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2015, 08:33:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I've managed to successfully add the card to my account. I'll update this post on Monday when I purchase something and will update if the card dies at any point.

Oh and for any wondering these do work in the UK and translate to £16ish

Thanks,

Teka

Check the last page of this thread!!!
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
December 18, 2015, 06:31:21 PM
- I am selling Starbucks egift for 45% and Wholefoods market egift for 40. I will not sell for any less so its useless to ask or message me.

- I only accept bitcoins and will not use escrow due to me getting scammed before.

- Minimum order for Starbuck is $45 for $100 but if you pay $90 you'll receive $250.

- Minimum order for Wholefoods market is $40 for $100 but if you pay $80 youll receive $250.

- This egifts will not expire because its not stolen nor carded.

- I will offer other egifts to the list such as Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon next month.

TO GET THE BALL ROLLING AND PROVE IM LEGIT I WILL OFFER FREE $25 STARBUCKS EGIFT TO THE FIRST HIGH RANKED MEMBER TO REPLY. LOOK UP MY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM YOULL SEE IM 100% LEGIT.

I thought I saw a post stating you were either partners with or being supplied these gifts from another member selling here and didn't want to compete?

If Sandy is here I am sure he'd provide the best review because he's the king starbucks drinker on the forum. If he's not then I'll throw my name in the hat but no rush.

These are probably the cards he bought from rikugou that he (this seller) didn't screw up. Cheesy  45% is too high.  Always looking to stash some more away to protect me from the Zombie Apocalypse coming if heaven forbid Trump gets elected but I won't ever pay more than 35% especially from a newbie. Newbie limit is 30%  I'd take $100 for 30% as an initial test and go up from there. They have to "age" like a fine wine. Cheesy

Thanks for the referral though but not looking for a freebie.  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2015, 06:18:23 PM
I'll take a vouch copy, I have hero status.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
December 18, 2015, 06:08:44 PM
- I am selling Starbucks egift for 45% and Wholefoods market egift for 40. I will not sell for any less so its useless to ask or message me.

- I only accept bitcoins and will not use escrow due to me getting scammed before.

- Minimum order for Starbuck is $45 for $100 but if you pay $90 you'll receive $250.

- Minimum order for Wholefoods market is $40 for $100 but if you pay $80 youll receive $250.

- I will offer other egifts to the list such as Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon next month.

TO GET THE BALL ROLLING AND PROVE IM LEGIT I WILL OFFER FREE $25 STARBUCKS EGIFT TO THE FIRST HIGH RANKED MEMBER TO REPLY. LOOK UP MY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM YOULL SEE IM 100% LEGIT.

I thought I saw a post stating you were either partners with or being supplied these gifts from another member selling here and didn't want to compete?

If Sandy is here I am sure he'd provide the best review because he's the king starbucks drinker on the forum. If he's not then I'll throw my name in the hat but no rush.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 18, 2015, 06:01:44 PM
I'm also interested. Check your inbox.
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
December 18, 2015, 05:54:58 PM
Can I get the free vouch? I promise if its legit I will buy every week.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
December 18, 2015, 04:01:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: