Pages:
Author

Topic: **Starbucks gift cards-long lasting-vouches**WARRANTY TOO. CHEAP - page 2. (Read 1750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
See where your coming from now, well I have both physical and egift, if interested shoot me a PM, I can transfer you a $10. vouch if you want.

Thanks, That's OK.  You can give it to another prospective buyer.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
See where your coming from now, well I have both physical and egift, if interested shoot me a PM, I can transfer you a $10. vouch if you want.
legendary
Im referring to phyiscal card sandy..but if your referring to that, i didn't realize they could be bought using another starbucks card.

The pic of the phyiscal card would contain the card number + pin you recieve.

Like I said, a physical card is no better or safer than an egift card unless it is purchased with $$CASH$$ and if you bought it with cash it would make no sense to sell it any cheaper than the cash price. That is why providing a physical card is 100% meaningless. I can walk into any Starbucks store with my app and buy all the physical cards I want from the existing balance on the card that is in my app.  If the card in my app was eventually shut down so would the card be that I purchased with it.
Im referring to phyiscal card sandy..but if your referring to that, i didn't realize they could be bought using another starbucks card.

The pic of the phyiscal card would contain the card number + pin you recieve.
legendary
Hi sandy, I sell these, i can also provide pic of actual card for some i sell. PM me.
Pictures of cards are as worthless as a picture of me.  Anyone can buy a card with another card and then that card will go bad.  Proves nothing.
legendary

all these sellers on here are come and go
im not, *will prove that*
im here for the long term

LOL.  Hello, is anyone home?

I can attest he is quite active on skype at least. How have your cards been?

My vouch card is still good, I "ordered" another card a couple days ago, he said I would get it yesterday ..... still waiting.  He hasn't posted here since his initial "giveaway."  He told me he never sold on Cryptothrift but a few posts back someone said they have bought a lot from him off CT.

Hi sandy, I sell these, i can also provide pic of actual card for some i sell. PM me.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

I can attest he is quite active on skype at least. How have your cards been?
legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
confirmed balance, and will now test on using it in stores.

now time to get a free cup of coffee  Tongue

thanks!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I can vouch bought 2 to test and and both worked fine. Buy them and use my method to turn them into cash before it burns!

I have clean cards for sale myself w/ receipt if you are too nervous to use cards that could die.

GREAT SELLER

edit: just wanted to add i have been trading with this guy on crypto for about a year. always quick.
Activity: 35
do I still get mine?

or since you already have vouches I dont?

sent you it bro

Hi how can I buy and do you take PayPal
You can pay with bitcoin
no paypal because its a digital item and charge back is a issue

Hello can you sell cards working in France and/or Poland ? Thank you
they only work in the following countries:
UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Mexico.
no where else
Activity: 32
Hello can you sell cards working in France and/or Poland ? Thank you
legendary
hey Sandy - how do you tell the history or transactions from an egift when loaded?  I thought all the $100's that I buy are fresh w/no previous history?  Do you have to do this via full web browser on starbucks website to see?

i was going to ask this, how do you guys see previous the history of transactions?

or where is it located? last time when I was buying giftcards, there was no way to see this.. or are you referring to the app it shows this?

Online account NOT phone app. Select the card then view transactions.   Phone app only shows your transactions.

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi how can I buy and do you take PayPal
Activity: 826
Thanks for vouches

now everyone can see how long it goes bad in.
some cards even 1 week old like i gave to sandy.

reduced price to 30% to compete with other sellers, but will increase it when i get customer base up

do I still get mine?

or since you already have vouches I dont?
Activity: 35
Thanks for vouches

now everyone can see how long it goes bad in.
some cards even 1 week old like i gave to sandy.

reduced price to 30% to compete with other sellers, but will increase it when i get customer base up
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
coming back on here to confirm the balance was correct -although should of let it try to expire, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 924
hey Sandy - how do you tell the history or transactions from an egift when loaded?  I thought all the $100's that I buy are fresh w/no previous history?  Do you have to do this via full web browser on starbucks website to see?

i was going to ask this, how do you guys see previous the history of transactions?

or where is it located? last time when I was buying giftcards, there was no way to see this.. or are you referring to the app it shows this?

login online (I dont know if you can do it via the app) and it should show you the history. If there is none then there is no history for it. I have been able to do this for a while now
Pages:
Jump to: