Pages:
Author

Topic: Starbucks Gift cards Worth 120$ - page 3. (Read 3749 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 13, 2015, 01:42:50 AM
so we got 14 days to spend it right?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 13, 2015, 12:14:28 AM

i haven't received all balance yet. still remaining worth of $330.
he's trying to do well customer service but he also has too slow responding time
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
February 12, 2015, 08:19:00 PM
when u guys say "went to $0" can u still access the card but it has zero$ balence or do u get the "ooops, there is a problem"  mesage?  if you get "ooops" starbuck shut it down but if you're balence is zero but u can still acess card that usully mean someone took the balence off the card.  just curius becuaus i want to buy a card from sellar.

My card was disabled and zeroed out. Cannot check balance or transactions anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
February 12, 2015, 07:10:28 PM
when u guys say "went to $0" can u still access the card but it has zero$ balence or do u get the "ooops, there is a problem"  mesage?  if you get "ooops" starbuck shut it down but if you're balence is zero but u can still acess card that usully mean someone took the balence off the card.  just curius becuaus i want to buy a card from sellar.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2015, 07:10:20 PM
I bought $300 of Starbucks gift money from Briner on Monday 9th February being told that it would not be wiped. On Wednesday 11th February my account was just wiped from ~$300 to $0. I'm awaiting a response from Briner.

you bought a potentially felony amount of stolen goods

and then complain when they quit working  Roll Eyes
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
February 12, 2015, 07:03:46 PM
$120 SB card balance went to $0 while trying to use it. Buyer beware, waiting for seller response.
Activity: 3
February 12, 2015, 07:15:52 AM
I bought $300 of Starbucks gift money from Briner on Monday 9th February being told that it would not be wiped. On Wednesday 11th February my account was just wiped from ~$300 to $0. I'm awaiting a response from Briner.
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
February 12, 2015, 02:25:38 AM
I'll take one but you have to send first and i'll pay after 14days if the card is still good. If you guarantee 14days this shouldn't be an issue.
Activity: 35
February 12, 2015, 01:48:29 AM
Pantomcookies - What your problem now , as u have started the dispute no one will give you the account and i never told you that i will not give account details , read msges again and then tell me , btw i told you i will refund you myself but you disputed and now go away , dont talk to me.

And he is not my alt account , he is registered around 2-3 months ago when i registered , i can say you are the alt.
If he give me vouch then its my alt account , if he reported me you would have not told you , Fuck you.

I am not here to talk with you now ,

Guys Starbucks gift cards available
Pm me for a deal.

http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/img/20
February 12, 2015, 01:45:35 AM
my card is now showing as zero. pls advise.

Ok. i will send you a PM soon ,

I think he's asleep but I have the same issue, PM'd and being patient.

Sorry i have just woke up and seen this , i will PM you soon and then we can talk there.
Thanks for buying from me.
Activity: 54
February 11, 2015, 09:32:44 PM
Aha really?
Why you paid me if u don't want to deal.
And btw I told you I will accept 130$ from you but you never agreed , so what's the matter now?
This guy started dispute on PayPal and still wants money back

Don't tell me , my bank has been debited , so don't msg me , why u have started dispute ? I told you that I will send back the money but no you can wait for a imins or something

Have cards In stock
Pm me , thank you

Yup, really.

You were misleading. You kept changing things up.

First:

I asked if we can do the trade now. You said to send the money as gift and you'll send the details. I sent the money, you went offline.

Second:

You came back, and said that it was now $140, and asked me to send you $10 more. I declined, and asked for a refund. You said you will still provide account.

Third:

I asked if I would receive account, and alternative email. You said yes. Suddenly, things changed again, and you weren't able to provide the full account only the alternative email. But see the thing is... you would still have access to the account and able to change the password. So again, asked for my money back.

-------------

You were CONSTANTLY throwing me in a loop. You asked me to remove the post, because you are a trusted person. I simply replied that if you send the money back, I'll remove the post.

So why did I pay? Because you said it would be a quick smooth deal, and I would have access to the account.

And no, I never agreed. Why? Because, I wasn't getting the full account. Why else? Because you were constantly trying to play me, and dodge giving my money back.

Why would a legit, trusted seller, have a problem with refunding? Of course I can't dispute because I gifted it. However, it shouldn't be a problem to simply send the money back if you weren't trying to scam me. Instead you continued to argue with me, and try to sell me something I no longer wanted.

Again, this is irrelevant to your 'legit' Starbucks cards. But since this couldn't be resolved simply, then yes, I am here to explain what happened.

You can make it seem like I'm some bad guy all you want... I have screenshots of our skype conversation. We both know wassup.

All I asked for was a refund. Simple. If you are trustworthy, and not scamming, then why would that be so hard?

Anyways, yes, I talked to PayPal. Good job scamming me. I loss $30, but oh well. I got $100 back, and now they have you listed.

Got an account from a legit seller. (and your vouch is BS by the way. Probably a friend of yours, or you on a new account lol)
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
February 11, 2015, 09:12:24 PM

I think he's asleep but I have the same issue, PM'd and being patient.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
February 11, 2015, 07:22:32 PM
Activity: 20
February 11, 2015, 04:48:40 PM
i dont see my card??
Activity: 586
Merit: 255
February 11, 2015, 03:51:36 PM
I'm trying to purchase off this user but he's taking a really long time with responding.
Activity: 7
February 11, 2015, 02:42:58 PM
Got an msdn admin account works fine
February 11, 2015, 02:03:53 PM
Aha really?
Why you paid me if u don't want to deal.
And btw I told you I will accept 130$ from you but you never agreed , so what's the matter now?
This guy started dispute on PayPal and still wants money back

Don't tell me , my bank has been debited , so don't msg me , why u have started dispute ? I told you that I will send back the money but no you can wait for a imins or something

Have cards In stock
Pm me , thank you
February 11, 2015, 01:16:30 PM
Yes, it's not relevant to Starbucks cards, but it's relevant to your character as a seller.

I simply asked for my money back, and I'd adjust the post here. Now you have made it look as if you scamming me is irrelevant?

You told me that we can make the trade quickly and you would send the details immediately.

Upon sending you $130, you say you'll be back with the details. It takes you a while to come back and tell me the price is actually $140, so you need $10 more.

This obviously begins to look shady to me, so I asked for the refund. You said you'll send me the account still, but instead of giving me the details, you say you will give me the alternative email (meaning you still have access to the account.)

Again, asked for refund. You keep dodging me, giving me stories and other things.

I'm not here to tarnish you rep. I'm here because you wouldn't send a refund. If you weren't a scammer, it wouldn't be hard.
February 11, 2015, 12:49:33 PM
Please avoid the above post , if not relevant to starbucks gift cards , Pm me to discuss .
And btw its done i think , Thank you

Thanks for the vouches for my gift cards.

Still have many in stock , Just Pm me or add me on skype for a smoothest deal.
Thank you

Interested in 2 cards.

Sold 2 gift cards to Hamvuivn
Thank you for deal.

Still have many Gift cards in stock.
Pm me guys. Thank you.
February 11, 2015, 11:37:45 AM
User told me they have MSDN admin accounts for sale. Sent $130 for one, and haven't received it yet.
Pages:
Jump to: