Pages:
Author

Topic: Stare into the sun - page 8. (Read 7780 times)

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 3090
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
March 03, 2014, 09:48:14 PM
I wonder. Is it possible that dank's hallucinations are not from the drugs, as we all suspected, but are actually the result of scotoma caused by solar retinopathy? Protip: if you start seeing things differently after staring at the sun, consult an ophthalmologist. Also, try not to stare at the sun in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 03, 2014, 09:24:29 PM

"...Be The Photosynthesis..."
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
March 03, 2014, 09:19:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
March 03, 2014, 09:15:25 PM
When I was at the beach in 2012, a friend of mine once said what if looking into the sun gave you wisdom and insight to your life and the universe.

I didn't really understand how that would work or anything so I didn't really believe it but thought it would be cool.  I instinctively concluded that it would damage your eyes and vision.  Until one day, I decided to try it.  I stared into the sun as it was setting, what I then saw was beyond anything I expected.  I saw the sun in it's true form, not just a white hot light, but a singular source of a vast amount of energy.

Throughout my journeys in life I would periodically stare into the sun, focus dead in the center and engulf myself in it's energy.  It gave me energy when I was weak.  It gave me humbleness when I sought wisdom.  The times I gazed into the sun most were the times I was eating the least and felt the most peace.

I reached the conclusion that what you see or feel when you stare into the sun is a reflection of your self.  If you believe it will hurt your eyes, it will.  If you believe you are equally powerful as the sun, it will flow through you and empower the very core of your consciousness.

There are civilizations that harness the sun's energy instead of food and some that have done so since ancient times, including the Aztecs, Incas and Egyptians.  People have been medically examined to abstain from food for periods of several months or longer by channeling the sun's mighty power for energy.

Our society bases a recommended caloric intake of 2000 per day and has resulted in an increased prevalence of obesity and disease.  The truth is once you have grown into your full body, there really is little need to each such consumptuous amounts of food.  I have fasted for four days harnessing a few minutes of sun per day, without lethargy or hunger.

I implore you to try for yourself next time the sun sets.  Tell me, what do you see?
Pages:
Jump to: