Pages:
Author

Topic: Starknet Airdrop Speculation - page 3. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 01, 2023, 03:41:58 PM

Yes these two images proved that snapshot is already taken and very soon Starknet team will final the rules that who is eligible for airdrop. I hope Starknet airdrop will be just like Arbitrum.. Team will give benefits to early supporters. I made some transaction 6 months ago and I pray that eligibility criteria not so hard like 25 transaction or 1000$ minimum volume.

BTW if anyone used Starknet network then you can check your wallet information in below site. No need to connect wallet Just paste address and sear search

https://wenser.vercel.app/

Great if the volume may be under $1k then more participants will be eligible for the STRK Airdrop.

But there would be other criteria and that would be about the old wallets as recently I have seen the snapshot has been taken in the Q3 of the 2023 I think.

BTW, thanks I have checked my address where I got more than $1500 volume and also my wallet is older than 1 year which I think can be better if they do an airdrop I can expect something decent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2023, 12:24:35 PM
There was photo [1] circulating with alleged airdrop requirements for $STRK token, and now couple hours ago Starknet themselves replied on X [2] that it was true speculation. Snapshot already taken.

So there y'all go.

[1] https://www.talkimg.com/image/N3pm3

[2] https://twitter.com/StarknetFndn/status/1730532927405003219

Yes these two images proved that snapshot is already taken and very soon Starknet team will final the rules that who is eligible for airdrop. I hope Starknet airdrop will be just like Arbitrum.. Team will give benefits to early supporters. I made some transaction 6 months ago and I pray that eligibility criteria not so hard like 25 transaction or 1000$ minimum volume.

BTW if anyone used Starknet network then you can check your wallet information in below site. No need to connect wallet Just paste address and sear search

https://wenser.vercel.app/
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
December 01, 2023, 08:12:52 AM
...So there y'all go.

In my opinion, the requirements for participants who are eligible for airdrop are quite strict.  As I understand it, only those who interacted on the network in the past, in 2022, will have an eligible airdrop, and those who joined in 2023 will receive nothing. Tell me that I misunderstood everything)
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
December 01, 2023, 07:41:28 AM
There was photo [1] circulating with alleged airdrop requirements for $STRK token, and now couple hours ago Starknet themselves replied on X [2] that it was true speculation. Snapshot already taken.

So there y'all go.

[1] https://www.talkimg.com/image/N3pm3

[2] https://twitter.com/StarknetFndn/status/1730532927405003219
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
October 17, 2023, 03:49:58 PM
I was not aware of it, so the reason of postponing steak token to 2023 reason is this war? As for I know stark token postpone news announced before the war. This is not good for crypto or even for whole world. Many countries will be affected because of this war. In Gaza there is main office?

You can check the location from the starkware official website. Their head office in the Israel. They are close to the "Netanya" city. It was located from(North) 90KM from the Gaza. 

Source : https://starkware.co/about-us/  (Scroll below to check the location)
Very unfortunate and at bad timing, and I consider this project will just fail if the war continues. For now, there is no assurance that there is an airdrop nor do we think that the project development will continue. Good thing that the project didn't start earlier and has some investors because as I imagine the situation where their official website is located, investors have been losing their money without any hope of taking it back.

This is the risk when investing new project, we really don't know until when it stay in the market. Sometimes they just vanish for untold reasons and sometimes because of this - war/conflict.
Maybe some airdrops are like that or they don't have a clear date if when will the rewards be sent. I think that is to give the users an excitement, and a way for them to gain more engagements, but I already saw some who put it ( clear date ). Some follows it while some doesn't. I think that is because some criterias are not yet met by the team. We should also understand them and not only about our selves.

There are also times where we are not qualified but we think they are a scam because we expect to get paid. It's okay if you are not intrigued on them anymore. You are a not a big loss in the airdrop community anyway. You better focus on much surer activities like trading and investing.
Activity: 468
Merit: 13
October 15, 2023, 12:56:22 AM
I was not aware of it, so the reason of postponing steak token to 2023 reason is this war? As for I know stark token postpone news announced before the war. This is not good for crypto or even for whole world. Many countries will be affected because of this war. In Gaza there is main office?

You can check the location from the starkware official website. Their head office in the Israel. They are close to the "Netanya" city. It was located from(North) 90KM from the Gaza. 

Very unfortunate and at bad timing, and I consider this project will just fail if the war continues. For now, there is no assurance that there is an airdrop nor do we think that the project development will continue. Good thing that the project didn't start earlier and has some investors because as I imagine the situation where their official website is located, investors have been losing their money without any hope of taking it back.

This is the risk when investing new project, we really don't know until when it stay in the market. Sometimes they just vanish for untold reasons and sometimes because of this - war/conflict.

Also there is a speculation on 2023/10/15. Because most of the people think they will announce an airdrop on 15th October.  But the first token unlock date is 2024/04/15. It can be for the team.  The time gap is exactly 06 months.  But If this war continuous, there will be no airdrop in 2024.
legendary
To the Moon
October 14, 2023, 01:53:41 PM

280 million dollars have been invested in the project and, accordingly, they have guarantees that the team will not stop the process of further development. And I don't think this war will last long. In addition, if necessary, it will not be difficult to move the head office of the project to a safer place.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
October 13, 2023, 09:09:20 AM

October 11, 2023, 03:02:20 AM

legendary
To the Moon
October 10, 2023, 01:46:13 PM
I was not aware of it, so the reason of postponing steak token to 2023 reason is this war?... In Gaza there is main office?

To do this, just look at the calendar. The announcement of the postponement of the unblock date for early investors was October 1, 2023, and the Hamas attack on Israel was October 7, 2023. And since everyone says that it was a complete surprise, then, accordingly, the team Starknet couldn't have known about it.

As for the second question, Starknet head office is located in Israel, not in Palestine, and accordingly it cannot be located in the Gaza.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
October 10, 2023, 11:15:48 AM
Now we have a problem related to the starknet airdrop.  Because Starkware's head office in the Israel. It is almost 90km from the gaza. This may be affect to the starknet roadmap.

We don't have any problems, since no one and before that, was going to distribute airdrop in the near future. Before the expected date of the airdrop from Starknet, there will be a lot of different events that can affect the world order. And since we generally cannot influence these events, we can only continue to maintain activity on the network.

There is lot of hype created about stark token and today I checked learn and earn event from Bitget exchange who offering 40,000 BGB tokens for those who complete learn and earn quest. I think starware team is doing partnership with some exchanges to spread awareness about startnet network. This time many new networks are gaining momentums in which Base, Zksync, linea and polygon evm are competing with each other and everyone want to attract people. I hope we would get airdrop like Arbitrum.
October 10, 2023, 01:49:34 AM
Now we have a problem related to the starknet airdrop.  Because Starkware's head office in the Israel. It is almost 90km from the gaza. This may be affect to the starknet roadmap.

We don't have any problems, since no one and before that, was going to distribute airdrop in the near future. Before the expected date of the airdrop from Starknet, there will be a lot of different events that can affect the world order. And since we generally cannot influence these events, we can only continue to maintain activity on the network.
Politicial events or wars will affects to the crypto market. So the overall market condition will affects to the airdrops. Because every project trying to give an airdrop to the users in good market conditions(Starknet airdrop)

Eg :
1. Covid vs Crypto market
2. War vs Crypto market
legendary
To the Moon
October 09, 2023, 05:39:15 PM

October 09, 2023, 04:06:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
October 06, 2023, 11:06:01 PM
if I wanted to arrange them, I would choose the following order:

• Total Volume (Bridge/ swap) as it is important to know the available liquidity and the liquidity is in the hands of the developers, including whether the project is real or whether there is one or several parties who have all the control over the liquidity.
  • Number of transactions(Number of months/weeks/days) It is a second measure to know which spam transactions are, and they are moved to create the illusion that there is activity or actual activity.
  • LP Value

Number of contracts is not important to me.
Starknet ID(Optional) is not important.
Checking the list of developers and whether the project will constitute something new is the most important.
legendary
To the Moon
October 06, 2023, 06:04:54 PM
...This news is good for those who have not started to use Starknet network yet and willing to use it. The more chances is that Starknet team has not taken snapshot of wallets and still have time for speculation.

You cannot know whether a snapshot was taken or not, since this information cannot be disclosed before the publication of airdrop data. Anyone who decides to start being active in Starknet now should understand these risks, since, for example, the last airdrop from Celestia took a snapshot in January 2023, i.e. 9 months ago.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 06, 2023, 03:34:41 PM
What do you think about the starknet airdrop? What kind of scenarios will be checked at the snapshot? I will share my ones. Please share yours.

1. Number of transactions(Number of months/weeks/days)
2. Total Volume(Bridge/ swap)
3. LP Value
4. Wallet balance
5. Number of contracts
6. Starknet ID(Optional)

I have lost almost 1k dollars on Starknet Blockchain, doing the tasks that were a way to the Starknet Airdrop. Although I'm doing it now, and I think before the airdrop I will reach $3k. They have forwarded their Mainnet launch to 2024.

I didn't think the first criteria ( Number of transactions) that would be included, as that is almost very easy, and most of the airdrops didn't put easy criteria for their airdrops. There can be Total Volume, because they are mostly focusing on volume now, on different exchanges, as one of their top exchange i.e. Jediswap, on which we did many swaps. The liquidity pool may be the criteria because I have seen many airdrops from different projects that gave token airdrops to the liquidity users, who added liquidity.

If they do airdrop on all of these, I will be in between them I have tried all of them,  Wink That will be a bigger surprise for me.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
October 06, 2023, 02:04:59 PM
...I believe starknet airdrop will happen in first quarter of next year.

The unlocking of tokens for early investors was postponed to April 15, 2024, which is confirmed by the data of this smart contract - https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3a7eb81afa9a01c43937a0dfa89062c9c53d45c1fb8fe50c84203958c2148092#eventlog It would be logical if there would be an airdrop on the same date, if the team makes such a decision. Therefore, you will not be able to become Cassandra))

I read this news and very disappointed to hear that token has been postponed. We have to wait seven months more now. I was full ready for the airdrop because i am using Starknet network for many monthsa and completed many criteria for total number of transactions, increases volume, claimed NFTS and other condition. I hope there will be no strict requirements for airdrop.
This news is good for those who have not started to use Starknet network yet and willing to use it. The more chances is that Starknet team has not taken snapshot of wallets and still have time for speculation.
legendary
To the Moon
October 06, 2023, 12:46:02 PM
...I believe starknet airdrop will happen in first quarter of next year.

The unlocking of tokens for early investors was postponed to April 15, 2024, which is confirmed by the data of this smart contract - https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3a7eb81afa9a01c43937a0dfa89062c9c53d45c1fb8fe50c84203958c2148092#eventlog It would be logical if there would be an airdrop on the same date, if the team makes such a decision. Therefore, you will not be able to become Cassandra))
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 05, 2023, 09:01:41 PM
There is already so much hype around layer 2 chains that its impossible for them to do well after launch because of so high mcap at start. I believe starknet airdrop will happen in first quarter of next year.
Pages:
Jump to: