Pages:
Author

Topic: Start a lending business - page 3. (Read 459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
May 24, 2023, 05:26:26 AM
I would like to become a lender like others on this forum, but as you can see from my account, I don't have the necessary credibility to operate like others.
I have the capital to lend, but it is normal that with such a low-level account, those wanting loans are worried about the collateral scam.
Are there any other ways to get started?

Do you think I can act as a lender by leaning on another user who escrow and who holds the collateral?

Any suggestion to start this business is very welcome.
Thank you

Start out small. Reputation can not be built overnight. Even the current lenders u see today once had Newbie accounts

You have to get involved in the community, help other members. Over time, your reputation will grow as you interact with members. An Escrow holding collateral is the way to go right now though it will affect your interest fee as you have to cover the escrow fee as well

You will also get trusted community members who will seek no collateral loans. If the member is genuine and trustworthy, this will be a good deal for you as they will pay full amounts in time
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 24, 2023, 04:03:06 AM
I would like to become a lender like others on this forum, but as you can see from my account, I don't have the necessary credibility to operate like others.

You need to be proactive in different discussions through this forum if you want to earn some credibility. Other forum members must meet you, to see some of your views in certain situations, problems etc... As in offline life, based on your behaviour and reactions, you gain a reputation, so it is here.

Do you think I can act as a lender by leaning on another user who escrow and who holds the collateral?

Of course, you can, that is the most desirable scenario, to use escrow for collateral. You just need to be sure and know how to define all the conditions.

I see that you are somewhat more active in gambling, I have to say that I think that it is not the smartest thing to deal with lending, to keep someone's funds, and at the same time have a tendency to gamble. It seems that things can go wrong very easily.
Activity: 700
Merit: 673
May 24, 2023, 03:45:01 AM
There is no account limit for anyone who wants to start a lending service. All you have to do is start up your lending services under the service section. You also don't have to worry about collateral scams because you will have to make your own rules; that's normal.
And if you want to add a picture to your announcement, you just have to purchase a Copper member account, which will enable you to do that since you are still a newbie member.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
May 24, 2023, 03:39:59 AM
I have the capital to lend, but it is normal that with such a low-level account, those wanting loans are worried about the collateral scam.
Are there any other ways to get started?

Any suggestion to start this business is very welcome.
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: