Pages:
Author

Topic: Start button/taskbar stops working and slow pc after AMD driver installation. - page 2. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
I have made nummerous clean installs of Windows 10 PRO. But every time i want to install the AMD drivers and restart my pc. My Startbutton & taskbar stops working and computer is slow.

Things i have tried.

Installing Windows with Ethernetcable connected. Then letting Windows update do his thing. Then install all my MOBO drivers. Then install my AMD drivers.

Installing Windows without Ethernetcable. Switching Windows update off. Then turning on ethernet and installing drivers MOBO following by the AMD drivers.

Installing the AMD driver in first pcie16 slot and then hook up the other 5. If i install the drivers on the first gpu and restart everything works. But when i hook up the other 5 and restart . Start and taskbar doesn't work.

Ive tried other drivers. Ive tried doing it manual.

Im getting desperate now. Don't know what causes this.

When i delete the drivers with DDU in safe mode and restart the pc. Everything works again.

Should i use the HDMI cable connected to a gpu  when installing AMD drivers ? Or do it need to disable integrated gpu ?.

Im using the integrated gpu for installation...
Pages:
Jump to: