Pages:
Author

Topic: Start buying - page 5. (Read 988 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 24, 2020, 01:01:57 AM
You are lucky for buying at a lower price.
Yes, this might be the good start of hoarding.
Maybe next week it gain another $500. I am thankful for having a chance to buy though.

Someone really bought at your 7.9k offer? I might try that later on. I really hate waiting for too long and that is why I cannot buy it for a cheaper price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 24, 2020, 12:40:51 AM
Bitcoin has had a correction from $ 9000 to $ 8250 now, and I also think this is a good price for us to start buying. I personally bought bitcoins from $ 7,500 so I was fine with this price, when the halving started in May I believed the price would reach at least $ 13000 and that was when we could sell and make a profit. This is the last chance for investors to buy Bitcoin at the current price, in the future I am sure the price will not return to the current level.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 307
January 23, 2020, 11:23:16 PM
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price declined and thats what happening currently, hence if you're planning to buy do it now because who knows the price after this dip will rise since halving is few months away.

However it would be better if you start accumulating bitcoin last year when the price is cheap ranging to $3k, I had the chance to buy btc at that price but I already sell it when it touches $13k I earned good profit that time.

Agree, but there is still 4 months to the halving event. There is enough time to see the market get bored or depressed. I think price below 8k it's possible. But a upward trend is also possible. BTC is difficult right now. Maybe will revisit 7k range. So I will relax & hodl some USDT. Just in case. But I don't think we will be visiting 6k again in our lifetime.

I think four months later is more enough waiting first before investing with bitcoin and altcoin, better waiting until one month later for buying and investing with bitcoin because bitcoin will go on to higher price when halving close about two weeks, I think not good moment to buy and invest with bitcoin right now because have many speculation how bitcoin will go down.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2020, 12:14:44 AM
Your buying order from those prices are good and it seems the you have accumulated since yesterday. If you bought from $8.3k then you have a tiny profit now which you can play again until a dip comes again.

You have an interesting call for the market, I think I'll follow it starting now.

I sold:

- BTC at 8,66k & 8,6k.
- 40% of my BAT altcoin holdings at the top.

Im now buying the dip. It looks like there is a strong support at 8,35k. The only way I see the price droping significantly from here is if a whale dumps which I don't think it will happen.

Bought

- BTC at 8.5k,8.4k,8.33k.

I'm going to keep buying as it goes down. If it doesn't, then I'm just keeping some cash in reserve (USDT)
Yup, $8300 looks the support that we have right here now.

Do you have a way to monitor if there's a whale that starts dumping his btcs?
Merit: 273
January 24, 2020, 12:12:26 AM
Have you not gotten the best of Bitcoin when it was much cheaper weeks ago? Well, I think we can still grab the price right now as an opportunity to buy it a bit cheap but I think there is also the possibility that we are going down lower. $8,500 was a strong support and now we are losing hold of it.

Yess I bought at 7k!  Grin

I knew this past rally was a joke, so I tried to sell at the top, which is very difficult. And now I'm increasing my holdings by buying the dip and taking advantage of whales.

People that do this fuck the plans of whales & I love that.

I hope more people can identify there behavour & fuck them. So they can respect the market & get the fuck away. BTC price would be much healthier if it wasn't for them.

That's great! You must have already made a good profit when you sold at a price that almost got $9,000 broken.

Well, the whales are already there and they will likely not get out. So instead of fighting against them, just ride them. It is of no point fighting against them when they got the power. I hate them but I need to earn in their presence. I love swings due to these whales moving.
Activity: 56
Merit: 7
January 23, 2020, 11:19:11 PM
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price declined and thats what happening currently, hence if you're planning to buy do it now because who knows the price after this dip will rise since halving is few months away.

However it would be better if you start accumulating bitcoin last year when the price is cheap ranging to $3k, I had the chance to buy btc at that price but I already sell it when it touches $13k I earned good profit that time.

Agree, but there is still 4 months to the halving event. There is enough time to see the market get bored or depressed. I think price below 8k it's possible. But a upward trend is also possible. BTC is difficult right now. Maybe will revisit 7k range. So I will relax & hodl some USDT. Just in case.

6k BTC is history. Bye bye  Embarrassed Cry

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
January 23, 2020, 11:14:34 PM
Start buying the dip guys. Now is the moment ⏱️ to accumulate for BTC halving. Don't miss this low. I got orders from 8,3k to 7,9k. Going lower than that it will be difficult. But who knows. I still have some cash left in case it goes lower. Be greedy when others are fearful. ⚠️

Maybe you will see that I'm new in this forum, but that doesn't make me a newbie. Read the topic I wrote called "Backbone analogy for BTC current & future price movements" where I predicted that this dip would happen.

And of course this is only my personal view. Make your own responsible choices.
Good luck!  Grin
Totally agree with you, be greedy when others are scared. This is a quick way to help us gain profit in this market quickly. I also started buying DCA bitcoin at $ 8300 and bought them until going down to $ 7500, this year we won't be able to see bitcoin at the current price. This is our last chance to buy bitcoins cheaply before it rises by halving in the next few weeks
Good point. Most probably, if we will have a next increase and the price will declined, it's possible we may not see this price again until we reached the peak and have a massive fall. But it's also possible that panic will occur if they've seen no growth and slowly decreasing until $8k. Right now, it's about take the risk or wait for even lower price. It's better to wait than to be left. We've already seen the fall after we've reached $9k. I guess, it's not bad to think that it will be followed by increase.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
January 23, 2020, 11:11:02 PM

January 23, 2020, 11:05:38 PM
Have you not gotten the best of Bitcoin when it was much cheaper weeks ago? Well, I think we can still grab the price right now as an opportunity to buy it a bit cheap but I think there is also the possibility that we are going down lower. $8,500 was a strong support and now we are losing hold of it.

Yess I bought at 7k!  Grin

I knew this past rally was a joke, so I tried to sell at the top, which is very difficult. And now I'm increasing my holdings by buying the dip and taking advantage of whales.

People that do this fuck the plans of whales & I love that.

I hope more people can identify there behavour & fuck them. So they can respect the market & get the fuck away. BTC price would be much healthier if it wasn't for them.

Merit: 273
January 23, 2020, 10:57:17 PM
January 23, 2020, 10:34:53 PM
Your buying order from those prices are good and it seems the you have accumulated since yesterday. If you bought from $8.3k then you have a tiny profit now which you can play again until a dip comes again.

You have an interesting call for the market, I think I'll follow it starting now.

I sold:

- BTC at 8,66k & 8,6k.
- 40% of my BAT altcoin holdings at the top.

Im now buying the dip. It looks like there is a strong support at 8,35k. The only way I see the price droping significantly from here is if a whale dumps which I don't think it will happen.

Bought

- BTC at 8.5k,8.4k,8.33k.

I'm going to keep buying as it goes down. If it doesn't, then I'm just keeping some cash in reserve (USDT)

Totally agree with you, be greedy when others are scared. This is a quick way to help us gain profit in this market quickly. I also started buying DCA bitcoin at $ 8300 and bought them until going down to $ 7500, this year we won't be able to see bitcoin at the current price. This is our last chance to buy bitcoins cheaply before it rises by halving in the next few weeks

NICE buys

Maybe it wont be our last chance. But maybe it will. & that thought is not only something WE both think. This is something the majority of the participants think. So there is a lot in which to support the 8k price. Things are getting interesting.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 23, 2020, 10:27:37 PM
Start buying the dip guys. Now is the moment ⏱️ to accumulate for BTC halving. Don't miss this low. I got orders from 8,3k to 7,9k. Going lower than that it will be difficult. But who knows. I still have some cash left in case it goes lower. Be greedy when others are fearful. ⚠️

Maybe you will see that I'm new in this forum, but that doesn't make me a newbie. Read the topic I wrote called "Backbone analogy for BTC current & future price movements" where I predicted that this dip would happen.

Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 23, 2020, 10:11:10 PM
Start buying the dip guys. Now is the moment ⏱️ to accumulate for BTC halving. Don't miss this low. I got orders from 8,3k to 7,9k. Going lower than that it will be difficult. But who knows. I still have some cash left in case it goes lower. Be greedy when others are fearful. ⚠️ Maybe you will see that I'm new in this forum, but that doesn't make me a newbie. Read the topic I wrote called "Backbone analogy for BTC current & future price movements" where I predicted that this dip would happen. And of course this is only my personal view. Make your own responsible choices.
Good luck!  Grin

The most accepted prediction is that Bitcoin will really be rising maybe beyond the $10,000 zone as the rewards halving is approaching, therefore  a good risk-taker should be taking the current dip to further stock more Bitcoin as much as possible. A dip is an opportunity that we can use anytime it is happening, rather than be paranoid and panicking. The only thing is that it is difficult to determine if Bitcoin will continue to dip or will it be doing a reverse soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
January 23, 2020, 09:46:18 PM
since yesterday the price of bitcoin has continued to decline from the current $ 9k price to $ 8.3k. so I also think right now is a good time to buy. bitcoin and altcoin are currently in red. do not delay to buy because maybe tomorrow the price of bitcoin will rise.
maybe the decline now is the whale manipulation that utilizes the Chinese New Year moment.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
January 23, 2020, 08:48:33 PM
Today's BTC situation is indeed confusing too, according to the news and some predictions say that it is time for BTC to continue to climb to the top, but it is still stagnant. Therefore I only dare to put a buy order in 6K-7.2K, it's better to choose a safe way. That concern is always there because my funds are just right, so I can't just put up a buy order.
And the most interesting thing from this year is the many perceptions and opinions about the current BTC price range, and it has confused some of the traders to decide whether they are ready to buy or just be a spectator. However , I wish you are here getting big luck.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 23, 2020, 08:37:06 PM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 23, 2020, 08:12:10 PM

Good luck!  Grin
That is actually a good advice buying at every dip is wise idea and your price analysis seem accurate now it seems the dip had ended as the price is already showing a bullish sign you very lucky to have took that opportunity of buying at dip since the beginning of the year the price had really indicated a good sign of bullish run prior to upcoming halving of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
January 23, 2020, 07:41:05 PM
I'm not going to take the risk of waiting, times are very sensible. The train could decide to start at anytime now. This price is good considering the forecast for 2020, 2021. Its better to have 1 bird in the hand that 1 thousand flying. I'll buy this dip & have some reserve cash in case it goes lower.

That's sensible enough. Always have some dry powder in reserve to buy the dip.

For more risk averse investors, I'd say breaking above $10,350 (which will be the first higher high since June 2019) will officially kick off "dip buying season." Until then, there's still a plausible bear case.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
January 23, 2020, 06:49:04 PM

Good luck!  Grin

Indeed, I think that we're currently entering one of the last accumulation zones for rational buyers in preparation for the upcoming bull run.

The support for BTC at $7k is very strong as demonstrated by the quick rebound as soon as BTC dipped under that level just a month or so before. The sentiment within the market quickly turned from bullish to bearish just because of this recent downturn, which I think is quite an overreaction. There is really not much room for BTC to go down further.

Anyhow, I wouldn't recommend entering into leveraged bets. Just stick to the fundamentals by dollar cost averaging and accumulating when you can, and don't spend all your liquidity at once.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
January 23, 2020, 04:45:43 PM
Pullback of the price by touching $9k was a move we expected. Also, I guess Lunar New Year has pressure on the price. That is why we should wait a little longer. After celebrating the new year, the price will be in a convenient position for the increase. After that, the conditions will be favorable to change $ to BTC and all we have to do is wait.
Pages:
Jump to: