Pages:
Author

Topic: Start investing so you can quit your job and retire early. - page 2. (Read 1251 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Passive income is the best way to go to leave the rat race of working in office and factory, but we need to educate ourselves on the kind of investment that we want to get in, and only invest what you can afford to lose because, in reality, there's really no such thing as a safe investment, you are guaranteed to get a salary but in investment, there are some risks that you have to deal with.

I prefer to combine office work and working with cryptocurrency. Moreover, the nature of my work allows me to combine them at the same time. In this way, I will retain the right to receive social benefits and at the same time I will be able to receive additional income from previously made investments.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
You want to quit your job and take care of your valuable life to do what you want to do in life, then you should start investing and start generating your passive income that can give you stream of cash flow every months without working, so that you can begin to planning your life and travel to enjoy what the exciting world await your visit. Don’t wait until you’re too old, start investing and living the life of your dream.

Passive income is the best way to go to leave the rat race of working in office and factory, but we need to educate ourselves on the kind of investment that we want to get in, and only invest what you can afford to lose because, in reality, there's really no such thing as a safe investment, you are guaranteed to get a salary but in investment, there are some risks that you have to deal with.

I meet too many people tell me there is no free lunch in this world, they think everything is has its price, they think the thing as delusional as bitcoin is not free lunch, they think bitcoin has a price, their mindset of thinking everything in a walled garden is the reason they can’t see the world does have a safe investment, the world does have risk free investment, the world does has people who quit their job and retire in their 20s, the world does have people who work in front of their PC and made billions, the world does have satoshi who create bitcoin, the world does have professionally gamers who make a living playing game.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
In order to invest you need certain preparation an education on what to invest and how to invest, you can not start investing just like that.
investing without knowledge and experience is suicide...
many people lose because they are too confident and do not want to learn about what steps he should take when jumping into a business for the first time. find your fixed-income source first before actually trying another business..
Before investing always build the foundation needed, just like at times like this we're our investment may all be in paper loss. We need to have enough emergency fund and savings in hand or readily available that will not effect what ever crisis or circumstances happening in our world. Investing at right foundation is what we needed before we invest.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In order to invest you need certain preparation an education on what to invest and how to invest, you can not start investing just like that.
investing without knowledge and experience is suicide...
many people lose because they are too confident and do not want to learn about what steps he should take when jumping into a business for the first time. find your fixed-income source first before actually trying another business..
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I am working full-time since 2006. During this time, I managed to build a good portfolio and I was planning to buy a new house in 2022. But the ongoing COVID 19 outbreak has disrupted my plans. 50% of my portfolio is made up of cryptocurrency and till now it is down by 40%. Another 30% of the portfolio is made up of equities and mutual funds, and I am in deep red here as well. I am feeling depressed right now. It seems like the world has ended for me. My dreams are all shattered and I don't have any hope for the future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Everybody want to get rid of their life and they’re working day in day out, 24/7, never ending working, we are miles better, with avarage US employee work 1768 hours per year or 38.6 hours per week, better than Beijing 2096 hours, Tokyo 1997 hours, Shanghai 1987 hours, Seoul 2307 hours, Dubai 2323 hours, New Delhi 2511 hours, Mexico 2622 hours.
The table didn’t deduct the time spend on commuting to work, lunch break, commuting to home, and yes, we are more than 10% better than busy Japanese working culture.
You want to quit your job and take care of your valuable life to do what you want to do in life, then you should start investing and start generating your passive income that can give you stream of cash flow every months without working, so that you can begin to planning your life and travel to enjoy what the exciting world await your visit. Don’t wait until you’re too old, start investing and living the life of your dream.
For those who worked in office, I am sure that like me you also want to retire early then just enjoy your life with your loved ones. But how about the money? We need money. Yes I already think about of investing in crypto as well as in stocks so that I will be prepared. Well, it is not that easy. It is risky. Up to now, I am pursuing myself to continue to save money
Indeed, we are pursuing a dream of early success, having enough money to settle in the future without continuing to work, arranging an early retirement based on early investments but the plan that we calculate often never goes so well when not everyone who comes to invest has talent and luck, the case of things going smoothly and achieving success is very few while the others are stretching their journey after the failures in investing. Perhaps we should pursue our dreams according to our abilities, do not let the dream of genius affect our path
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Everybody want to get rid of their life and they’re working day in day out, 24/7, never ending working, we are miles better, with avarage US employee work 1768 hours per year or 38.6 hours per week, better than Beijing 2096 hours, Tokyo 1997 hours, Shanghai 1987 hours, Seoul 2307 hours, Dubai 2323 hours, New Delhi 2511 hours, Mexico 2622 hours.
The table didn’t deduct the time spend on commuting to work, lunch break, commuting to home, and yes, we are more than 10% better than busy Japanese working culture.
For those who worked in office, I am sure that like me you also want to retire early then just enjoy your life with your loved ones. But how about the money? We need money. Yes I already think about of investing in crypto as well as in stocks so that I will be prepared. Well, it is not that easy. It is risky. Up to now, I am pursuing myself to continue to save money
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
You want to know how to invest in cryptocurrency?
Step 1: buy bitcoin
Step 2: put in cold storage and forget about it for another 2 years.
ok, it looks like point 2 looks very promising. it's just that the risk of this is when we forget the cold storage we have in the long run. however, it's the same as saving gold and forgetting it. when you remember it will be extraordinary. Well, even though I said it was promising, in fact, I still hold ethereum to this day
You need to pick whatever you really believes in, if you think that such assets deserve for long term holding forgetting about it for such long time
added it's value. We don't know what future will bring to us so we have to select and choose the right one for us.
Knowing the best asset to invest will deliver you from higher succession rate.
~ to me I merely know more than you by having the knowledge that he is some anon internet user that I came across, ~

Thank you for your honesty. Well, in that case, I think we shouldn't trust his words, should we? I don't know about you, but I usually take such sob stories with a big grain of salt.

Back to the topic, though. You say in the title "Start investing so you can quit your job and retire early". But do you know of any successful investors who quit early? I bet most of them keep doing their job until very old age. And that's where the education issue pops up again. Even if you were so lucky so that you earned big money with investing, being uneducated, you would most likely lose it in years to come.

This illustration is captured in 2007

It is April 2020, You know how I made money at this age where everybody is jobless during quarantine lockdown, I see many beggars wandering the street, they have no money for the baby milk powders, stray cat and stray dog has nothing to eat since many Chinese restaurants getting lockdown indefinitely, and no food carcasses left for the poor animals to eat, they wandering the streets too to look for foods, I worked on anime and gaming sectors, it is always one of the industry that's highly regards as a job for the drop out, the outcast, the human rejects, and being labelled as the lowest social working classes,

You go to tell your aunt: "I'm a gamer, I play game for life! I'm obsessed with anime girls!" What do you expect your aunts to judge you based on your profession?

That's correct I work on the opposite direction of the spectrum that most people work on, everybody rush to go to school, get good grade, dreaming to work for blue chip company for the paycheck and pension benefit, save money and get married, buy houses and you're set for life. Yet I work on the completely opposite of what most people do, I work for the virtual world yet they work for the real world, there's a big market to be tapped in the virtual world than what's left on the real world, the real world has been exhausted of the natural resources and we're just left with so little money to be made in real world, with all the bills and laws passed to make it even harder for you to make money on the remaining resources left on the real world, you're looking at losing endeavor to work further on real world. We see gamers who make millions just playing the simple Dota2 matches for the tournament, do you see the same on real world? We see people making millions working for anime girls games, do you see that in real world? Don't you see more and more girls are rushing to work for gamer girls streaming because they've see the big market in the industry? And even girls can feel that coming I just don't believe boys are too stubborn to not aware of that, or you can try to be pretentious for the rest of life, the world is changing, virtual world are more rewarding than the real world, and this virtual market only existed since the beginning of Internet age, it's since 1980, we are seeing a market that's merely exist for less than 40 years and have plenty of room of demand to be fulfilled, people willing to toss money on the anime products all over the world, you're working for the global market, I can simply learn some basic programming and build a simple and poorly made games, and sell it to unsuspecting buyers all over the world, mainly sell it to U.S. and China market which has high population of basement dwellers, geeks, nerds, and  weaboos,

And you ask me, how to invest during this climax where everybody see corona virus, depression, stock market collapsing, crude oil price plummeting, toilet paper getting sold out, vr set hoarded, mask, tacos, glove, frozen foods, hand sanitizer, getting re-sell on the online market place for flipped prices, what're you going to invest under such climax?

All these bold informations are important for you to prepping for time like this, of course what's the thing that I would invest, it would be the one that is existed in virtual world, that would be nothing to do with real world, I would invest in gaming, I would invest in anime, I would invest in virtual money, anything that's is virtual and don't existed for more than 40 years of human history, and I'm investing for the long terms in virtual world, the real world is old and the virtual world is new and obscure, you can be assure you're not making mistake to invest long term in virtual world, the virtual world market is very small, the real world market is amounting $200 trillions market value, I believe the virtual market has less than $1 trillions market value, and it include all the gaming, anime, virtual money, weaboos collectible, computer smartphone mining rigs and everything that do not existed for more than 40 years in human history in total.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Probably someone mentioned this but yes, it is easier to be said than to be done.
Investment is not an easy thing, this requires a lot of knowledge and must put a lot of time and effort upon it otherwise all the money you've invested will all be in vain. I like the idea of having a stable income at early age the fact that you can able to enjoy your life much longer compared on working on the rest of your life.
If you are Keen in discovering the right business or investment that will bring good outcomes then you'll be able to succeed in your journey towards having a comfortable life ahead. Getting into investment that will produce passive and long lasting outcome is not easy but if you are a goal oriented person everything will be possible in achieving positively.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
~ to me I merely know more than you by having the knowledge that he is some anon internet user that I came across, ~

Thank you for your honesty. Well, in that case, I think we shouldn't trust his words, should we? I don't know about you, but I usually take such sob stories with a big grain of salt.

Back to the topic, though. You say in the title "Start investing so you can quit your job and retire early". But do you know of any successful investors who quit early? I bet most of them keep doing their job until very old age. And that's where the education issue pops up again. Even if you were so lucky so that you earned big money with investing, being uneducated, you would most likely lose it in years to come.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
Probably someone mentioned this but yes, it is easier to be said than to be done.
Investment is not an easy thing, this requires a lot of knowledge and must put a lot of time and effort upon it otherwise all the money you've invested will all be in vain. I like the idea of having a stable income at early age the fact that you can able to enjoy your life much longer compared on working on the rest of your life.
~

I’m baffled at Wikipedia, don’t get me wrong I use Wikipedia too but it can’t never be a reliable source of reference in any of your case study/theory paperwork, you can try I dare you.

That's why I think that YouTube is better than wiki in regard to education.

“It is never too late...”, that sound inspiring enough until you stumble upon crowd of users who salty about not afford to quit their daily paycheck job. They can’t quit their job because they’re... too late I supposed? Too late to make adjustment, their life is wobbling and at the verge of total collapse, the paycheck is the only strength that keep it afloat, and you tell them to quit and put their life at stake? Yep that’s suck when you’re too late  and you wouldn’t know what to do except working endlessly, you know who are them? I got to know a middle aged civil servant, who work day and night, and he sleeps at internetcafe-cum-capsule-hostel. He has no way of getting out of this cycle of poverty, because whatever money he made immediately get garnished to pay for child support. And the debt grow faster than his paycheck, so he can never get out of the life cycle, paying for his ex-wife for her lavish lifestyle and for HER kids that HE never allowed to see or keep contact.

Well, that's what he's telling you, but it isn't necessarily the truth. But we can go far out of topic this way. Smiley

If you think that for this particular guy, investing in something else than education is better, I'm not going to argue with you. You know him better than I do. But in general, I insist that uneducated person can hardly make a right decision about investing.

In this age of internet, the foundation of making friend with someone else has changed, you make friend globally not locally, you go to Facebook you meet someone, who may not have a real avatar picture of their own selfie, who may not have a real description of themselves, may not have a real name of themselve, but you are eager to click the “add as friend” button, to say that I know my friend better than anyone else, it’s over statement, to me I merely know more than you by having the knowledge that he is some anon internet user that I came across, you meet satoshi and being friend with satoshi are you sure you know more than me about what is satoshi other than just a “name” that appear on your screen, but you say you can believe what he say is true, because it’s what he say, and it’s the foundation of trust, btw it’s not about out of topic or anything, we welcome anyone opinions, leave no questions unchallenged.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
ok, it looks like point 2 looks very promising. it's just that the risk of this is when we forget the cold storage we have in the long run. however, it's the same as saving gold and forgetting it. when you remember it will be extraordinary. Well, even though I said it was promising, in fact, I still hold ethereum to this day
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
I suggest you should never leave your regular job, especially if you are new in cryptocurrency because it is not easy that your income in crypto is not enough to support your daily needs and pay all of your needs. It is much better if you stay in your regular job while investing in cryptocurrency for you to have a better income and huge savings.
Indeed, keeping and working with both together is not really a tough job for anyone who wants to earn money. In this world, money is very important and so we should be assured that everything will be fine. In fact, if we can manage our time in handling both of them I don't think it is a need to sacrifice our job and lost that opportunity. Because we can't deny how hard to acquire a job at this time and much hard to get on the top. We know the risk here and it is better to have a reliable source that could help us in everything that may happen in crypto especially during the bear season.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Everyone likes to retire as early as possible but just saving will not help in achieving this goal of early retirement because either we need a huge corpus or the passive income to compensate your income which should earn us while we sleep. If the saving does get us that huge corpus then it is fine otherwise we need to look into the ways of passive income for retiring early
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

I'm not sure this is the right decision. I believe that bitcoin requires constant attention. For example, you bought bitcoin for 19 thousand dollars in 2017. And then after a while, when you needed money and you decided to sell it, bitcoin became worth 5 thousand. This requires at least a little knowledge of the trader.

You had to be retarded to buy Bitcoin for 19 thousand. That's true even when it hurts to be called that way.

When an asset starts going up exponentially wvery week you know there's something wrong with it just like you know something is wrong when it goes down 50% in a day.

From 1000 to 5000 it was an organic growth with pullbacks and then it went exponential. You could try to raid it from 10k with a finger on the sell button but never buy to hold from that moment. Holding is a great strategy but you can't buy at the peak of the bubble. Even if you bought at 10 thousand the 2019 bull run would allow you to profit. To profit after buying at 19 you'll probably have to wait for another 1 or 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon

I'm not sure this is the right decision. I believe that bitcoin requires constant attention. For example, you bought bitcoin for 19 thousand dollars in 2017. And then after a while, when you needed money and you decided to sell it, bitcoin became worth 5 thousand. This requires at least a little knowledge of the trader.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I suggest you should never leave your regular job, especially if you are new in cryptocurrency because it is not easy that your income in crypto is not enough to support your daily needs and pay all of your needs. It is much better if you stay in your regular job while investing in cryptocurrency for you to have a better income and huge savings.
Pages:
Jump to: