Pages:
Author

Topic: Start mining ? - page 2. (Read 3619 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 01, 2015, 02:54:33 PM
Thanks for answering , and how much those should costs ? if I buy one for example  , how much BTC will I make in 24 hours (for example) .

I will give youna ballpark estimate. 1G hash will mine you 0.00001btc per day. Purchase a miner with 1T hash will earn you 0.01btc per day, minus your electricity cost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 01, 2015, 02:54:00 PM

Thanks for answering , and how much those should costs ? if I buy one for example  , how much BTC will I make in 24 hours (for example) .

A good resource to judge how much you would earn is the link below, although this is just an estimate don't rely on it to be the exact shown values.

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator

Thank you so much , very helpful calculator .
Gonna check the Computer Hardware section now to see the prices etc ...
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
March 01, 2015, 02:53:11 PM
mining bitcoin with cpu/gpu/usb interrupter was  possible years ago,to mine with current difficulty you need mining hardwares with hashrates in THs
don't waste your time with cpu/usb miners
go to the computer hardware subforum and buy used hardware from there at cheap price the new one

Thanks for answering , and how much those should costs ? if I buy one for example  , how much BTC will I make in 24 hours (for example) .

the antminer s-4 can be had for 550 usd from zoomhash.com a legit seller.

it does 2th

it burns 1200-1300 watts to do that.

so if you have really cheap power it could work. but spending 550 usd up front and paying 100 a month for power if you have 10 cent electric power make it  a marginal buy.

If you have 6 cent a kwatt power it could be okay.

I am not sure what you want to spend.  how much power costs you etc.

I need to know your power costs to give you any worth while info.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 01, 2015, 02:51:31 PM

Thanks for answering , and how much those should costs ? if I buy one for example  , how much BTC will I make in 24 hours (for example) .

A good resource to judge how much you would earn is the link below, although this is just an estimate don't rely on it to be the exact shown values.

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator
March 01, 2015, 02:46:36 PM
mining bitcoin with cpu/gpu/usb interrupter was  possible years ago,to mine with current difficulty you need mining hardwares with hashrates in THs
go to the computer hardware subforum and buy used hardware from there at cheap price the new one

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2015, 02:45:23 PM
mining bitcoin with cpu/gpu/usb interrupter was  possible years ago,to mine with current difficulty you need mining hardwares with hashrates in THs
March 01, 2015, 01:43:12 PM
I can't do the math since I don't know anything about Mining or how the earnings are getting calculated
mind telling me how much you earned a day from them ? profitable or not at all ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
March 01, 2015, 01:40:59 PM
ok I heard that it's basically impossible for me to mine using my PC because it's too weak etc ...
also heard of some kinda of USB's or whatever ? could I earn some bitcoins from those ? if yes how much and could anyone link me to them ? (official page sales or whatever) , want to know more about mining .

My USB antminers are resting in thier packaging in my "Personal Meuseum of Obsolete Bitcoin Mining Equipment" they stay there until a new SHA coin comes out where i can begin mining it then move up to the bigger asics I have now Smiley this is so I dont throw an astronomical amount of hash at a network to fast Smiley

you can buy them on aliexpress I think or find someone who has some for sale maybe ebay or something like that. if they are asking over 3 dollars each it to much. as far as a reward very minimal, they run 333MHS to 3 GHS each max, if you have 10 you might get 20 GHS 1 dragon miner runs at 1000 GHS so you do the math Smiley
March 01, 2015, 01:21:51 PM
ok I heard that it's basically impossible for me to mine using my PC because it's too weak etc ...
also heard of some kinda of USB's or whatever ? could I earn some bitcoins from those ? if yes how much and could anyone link me to them ? (official page sales or whatever) , want to know more about mining .
Pages:
Jump to: