Pages:
Author

Topic: Start mining.. Is it a good idea?? - page 3. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
To begin mining bitcoins, you'll need to acquire bitcoin mining hardware. Bitcoin mining with anything less will consume more in electricity than you are likely to earn. It's essential to mine bitcoins with the best bitcoin mining hardware built specifically for that purpose. So is it really a good idea to start mining?

If you have much money to buy mining equipment, I think It is a good idea, But It is very expensive. I personally like to buy and participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 12
June 02, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
Personally I don't think it's worth it nowadays. The competition is too fierce for small miners, mining pools may be more effective but then the fees will reduce your profits. Then of course you need to consider the reward halving. I would be tempted to look at mining other currencies to be honest.
Activity: 54
June 02, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
if in my opinion your opinion is a big mistake, because by mining bitcoin whose price per year goes up it is a big advantage. depending on what mining equipment you use.
maybe you can read more how to save the tool mine so it can be profitable.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
To begin mining bitcoins, you'll need to acquire bitcoin mining hardware. Bitcoin mining with anything less will consume more in electricity than you are likely to earn. It's essential to mine bitcoins with the best bitcoin mining hardware built specifically for that purpose. So is it really a good idea to start mining?
buy btc
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:29:37 PM
I am convinced that starting your earnings in mining right now is a bad idea. The complexity of the network has increased, the price for electricity and equipment has increased. And yet you just can not compete with the giant mining companies.
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: