Pages:
Author

Topic: Start preparing for the next bear run. - page 4. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
February 21, 2024, 08:30:39 AM
I have observed that the rate of posts on buying Bitcoin in this bull had increased greatly. I once read that people are always attracted to invest in Bitcoin when the price is going high. We see more people buying Bitcoin because of the fear of losing out. I know that we can buy bitcoin at any price we can afford but it seems these investors are more concerned about this year's bull run.

From my little experience with the Bitcoin Investment system, the best time to buy the coin if you are targeting to make a profit in the bull run is during the bear run. The price is cheaper and you can make a good profit within the four-year circle. At this period you don't need to rush to buy because of FOMO but you can comfortably buy at your own pace using the DCA or other strategy that suits you.

My advice is that as you are targeting to sell your coins and make a profit also start planning for accumulation. If you intend to use DCA, start putting things in place on how to set aside funds periodically to buy Bitcoin. It might not be bad to start planning how to get an alternative source of income to enable you to engage in your accumulation process seamlessly. Buying Bitcoin during the bear market should be more appealing than buying when the bull run is already around the corner.
Pages:
Jump to: