Pages:
Author

Topic: Start trading - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 503
November 03, 2015, 06:31:35 PM
I agree with the others that observing without actually trading is a good first step to take. However, if you decide to trade anyway, you better do it with small amounts of money. My first steps in crypto-trading ended in a hilaric catastrophy when I managed to wipe out 90% of my investment within hours. Luckily my investment was only around $20 ... !
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 03, 2015, 03:46:11 PM
i wouldnt recommend trading cryptocurrencies as one day bitcoin can be in huge price and another day it can drop by 30 dollars it is really unpredictable in my opinion
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 03, 2015, 01:58:20 PM
Hello I am new is now a good day to buy a few of bitcoins?? i read in some chat that this moment is dump and doump... what i have to do???
ps i am a beginner of trading..
thank you guys

Well here's my suggestion, first of all ask every little thing you want to know and before you do anything, believe, ask here first. Find some articles on web about bitcoin trading and read a little about it, don't just go "I want to trade, where do i  do that?", Believe me, be free to ask.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
November 03, 2015, 12:49:39 PM
I would spend a good week or two just watching how the price trades
im afraid its too little time to see anything....
trend is up currently, but it can change anytime. Trading is like gambling
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
November 03, 2015, 10:10:17 AM
I would spend a good week or two just watching how the price trades on a certain exchange before ever jumping into an open position. That along with reading as much as you can about trading strategies online is a good place to start.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 03, 2015, 10:08:50 AM
Don't start trading until you've spent a long time reading and getting a feel for how the market works. Even people who've been doing it for years can often make mistakes.

This is focused exclusively on trading - https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/

And the most important and hardest thing any trader can do is conquer emotion. No one can tell you where the current rise will end. If you'd bought during a price collapse when most people were screaming and running away that's when the serious profits are to be made.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 03, 2015, 08:13:22 AM
Hello I am new is now a good day to buy a few of bitcoins?? i read in some chat that this moment is dump and doump... what i have to do???
ps i am a beginner of trading..
thank you guys
Pages:
Jump to: